1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Spill Your Tea

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Comrade, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Comrade

Comrade Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communist HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whatever tea you have, spill it if you want, talk about other people's tea.

BTW if you don't know, tea = drama/gossip

Here's my tea;

ok lemme set y'all up with a cast, be warned, this is a saga
    M - Me [he/him]
    CR - Crush [he/him], brother to CRS
    CRS - Crush's sister [she/her]
    CRF - Crush's friend, also friend to MBF
    MBF - My best friend [she/her]
    MBF2 - My other friend [she/her]
    MBF3 - My other other friend [she/her]
    MNF - Random person from my math class last year [she/her]
    MNF2 - Neutral person who I'm moderately friendly with [she/her]

Ok, so atm I've liked CR since, like, the end of last year to some degree, but only really became, like, really AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Yes, in case this raises questions about T** H******, I'm over that) about him in the past week and a half-week to two weeks or so.
    Last year, I had my math class the period before my english class, and had math with MNF, and english with CRS. For some reason, MNF offered me muffins if I lightly poked CRS and said it was sent from MNF since they apparently didn't have classes together.
    I've known MBF, MBF2, MBF3, and CRF since the beginning of last school year, and I know MBF 1-3 pretty well, but don't really know CRF all too much. Anyways that's just setup.

THE SAGA BEGINS

9/10/19
    After school:
    I tell MBF about me liking CR, but express regret at being rude towards CRS in the past. This tea is known only to me and MBF at the time, and she tells me CRF (who atm I new only as a friend of MBF) is friends with CR, and that MBF3 is dating CR.

9/11/19
    (chronologically, 1st period to end of day)
    I have 1st period with CR, and though I feel guilty about it, it's hard for me to involuntarily/subconsciously avoid looking at CR, but am able to look away when needed to (like when they see).
    For some reason, CR keeps looking over at me through 1st-2nd period, and I'm really confused since they didn't seem to notice the previous days, so either they're interested in something I was doing, looking at someone behind me (unlikely), or someone they knew told them about me looking and thought it was suspicious. I trust MBF, and as far as I know CR and MBF don't know each other. There was one instance in 2nd period where he was like 'soft staring' where he was looking at me for about 30-45 seconds while I was working, but not like super intently or anything. He keeps doing this throughout the entire day, which made me confused as hell.

Then, during lunch, there's this section by one of the classroom wings where I found out on accident he eats lunch, and there's a curved bench that forms a straight line with the area where MBF2 is sitting, and MBF2 and CR make another straight line, so right where MBF2 is is where you would turn 90 degrees to get to CR. (ik this reads like geometry homework)
    [​IMG]
    Except CR is a little more to the right.
    So, I haven't seen MBF2 in a little bit, and sitting with MBF2 provides a less obstructed (there are trees in between Me+MBF at the curved bench that block view, and decide to kill two birds with one stone, so I go over in a way that I'm pointed at CR & his friends, and able to talk to MBF2. We chat randomly, play my giant kazoo, etc. then they leave, so I go back to MBF, and CR STILL KEEPS LOOKING AT ME AND I'M STILL CONFUSED AS HELL. And decide to shrug it off. Right after lunch, I have science, also with CR, and our science teacher changes the seating charts. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO BEING AT A TABLE WITH HIM. THIS CLOSE. THIS FUCKING CLOSE. *makes pinching gesture* but now he just sits at the table opposite me, with our backs turned on each other. Anyways, after school, I go behind this bush with MBF2 who didn't know all the tea at the moment, so we're like sandwiched between this bush and this other classroom building, and I say all the things; I like CR, but he's with MBF3, and friends with CFR, and brother to CRS, so that combined with I don't know his orientation basically social ecosystem/food web would be totally fucked up, and basically that's most of the tea.
    Then, MBF2 just casually drops the biggest motherfucking plot twist of all time.
    "ya well CR and MBF2 aren't dating so..."
    MAGNITUDE TEN BRUH MOMENT ENSUES
    APPARENTLY CR and MBF2 never dated, because apparently CR asked her out for the first dance a full year ago, she declined (though it's unclear if she wasn't interested or if her parents didn't want her to).
    So I wrap up that conversation, and come out of this bush, and then MNF2 is like walking parallel to me, but slightly ahead of me.
    Then MNF2 WHIPS HER HEAD AROUND LIKE A FULL 180 DEGREES and stares at me.
    I got really worried so I said "Uh oh, what did you hear?"
    She says "All of it."
    THEN SHE TAKES A WHOLE ASS GULP OUT OF HER HYDROFLASK (She's a VSCO girl, go figure), whips her head back around to previous position, and then jumps on to her bike without another word and bikes off.
    So I get home, text MBF,
    So I ask MBF if she knew that MBF3 and CR weren't dating, she said she was pretty sure they were but if MBF2 says so then they 99% sure aren't (MBF2-3 are decently close)
    Then I ask her about CRS (I didn't know for a fact if they were siblings, but they have the same last name so I just assumed)
    "oh actually im not 100% sure they're related"
    WOAH THERE SISTER
    YOURE TELLING ME
    THE ONE PREVIOUS NEGATIVE IMPRESSION HE MIGHT HAVE HAD OF ME COULD BE COMPLETELY OUT OF THE PICTURE
    So I try to wrap up the conversation after that
    "yeah well he's probably just straight so whatever"
    "actually he might be bi/poly/pan"
    WOAH THERE SISTER
    YOURE TELLING ME
    BASICALLY EVERY OBSTACLE OTHER THAN MYSELF IS REMOVED FROM THE EQUATION

Anyways, that's just my tea. Go spill your tea, I want to hear.