1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Music Sonatina In G | Original Composition

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Rexelle2001, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexelle2001

    Rexelle2001 Music Person

    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    906
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    I'm back! Hopefully I can probably make more music over the summer vacation, but for now, here's a piano "Sonatina" that I tried composing! Thank you for listening :D



    Do you have any suggestions? Leave them below!

    More music:
     
  2. FlamingPinecone

    FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

    Messages:
    1,365
    Likes Received:
    2,299
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice and Classical!
     
    XavierEXE and Rexelle2001 like this.
  3. awemanrank100

    awemanrank100 custom title

    Messages:
    2,322
    Likes Received:
    1,923
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Minecraft:
    vurry gudz
     
    XavierEXE and Rexelle2001 like this.
  4. Ackro

    Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

    Messages:
    3,090
    Likes Received:
    5,588
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    Did you perform it yourself?
     
    XavierEXE and Rexelle2001 like this.
  5. Rexelle2001

    Rexelle2001 Music Person

    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    906
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    I didn't perform it in that recording, but I hope I can soon. I'm still trying to figure it out lol
     
    XavierEXE likes this.
  6. Ackro

    Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

    Messages:
    3,090
    Likes Received:
    5,588
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    Didn't you compose it yourself? ;D
     
    XavierEXE and Rexelle2001 like this.
  7. Rexelle2001

    Rexelle2001 Music Person

    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    906
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    Well yeah I did, but when I compose I honestly don't care if I can't play it as long as it sounds good. Eventually, I'll be able to play it, but I need practice to do so.
    ________________________________
    Now that I think about it, I can play most of it. But being the perfectionist that I am, I'd rather post it with almost no mistakes than post it with "many" mistakes..
     
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    XavierEXE and Ackro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.