1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Some Things

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Rejask, Sep 27, 2017.

?

Like it?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2017.
  1. Yes.

    33.3%
  2. Kind of.

    33.3%
  3. Could be better.

    33.3%
  4. No.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejask

    Rejask Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    53
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Steve_Model_Elytra2_Firework-1.png Cowboy_2.png The Underground Library.png

    Yes, this is microsoft paint. The bottom one is in progress.

    The first is my depiction of the void.

    The second one is a cowboy.

    And the bottom one is Steve and Alex finding the library in the stronghold.

    Personally, I'm happy with these.

    I just couldn't wait to finish the bottom one, I wanted to show some of my work at a minimum. :D

    I love Wynncraft.
     
    Enduh and Caldie like this.
  2. Aya

    Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist

    Messages:
    5,151
    Likes Received:
    7,907
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    i thought this was the canary calls' parkour area tho
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.