1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Some Low Level Dex-based Assassin Builds That Are Maybe Good?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by SuperPiggeh, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was bored so I decided to go and make some low level assassin builds based on Dexterity and thunder damage because thats arguably the best way to go for early game assassin. I'm also open to suggestions, always happy to improve one of these builds if you think I should swap some items.

The level 20 and level 25 builds are basically just RAW MELEE all over the place. Stacking as much damage as possible into a single hit with a super fast attack speed weapon is kinda OP early game, so lets go ahead and do that! On that note, the level 25 build is also somewhat spell based so you could consider it a hybrid, with some points in intelligence to reduce spell costs and some spell damage items.

Then when you get to the level 40 build, we're going FULL hybrid with both massive melee DPS and good spell costs/damage for its level. So if you use it, be sure to use both spells and melee. (also yes I know I just used a full thunder relic set, but its good ok leave me alone).

The level 61 is also a hybrid with a bit better mana sustainability, although you will definitely run out of mana sometimes, but thats fine, because your melee damage is really high as well. You can also use Locrian instead of Hashr claw for agility/chance to dodge hits, but at the cost of a bit of your melee damage and attack speed.

Note for newer players: pay close attention and follow the exact skill point distribution you see in these links. After equipping all the items, you will have extra skill points, and the build page will tell you exactly how to assign them.

Another note for new players: It says to use a tier 4 thunder powder on the weapons, but just use whatever the highest tier thunder powder you have is. If you only have t3, thats fine. if you have a t6 thunder powder you wanna waste, go for it.

Level 20 build:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/index.html#4_0S+0bS0PX02b0RF0RF0730Bg01c0P0L00000G0K000010000A
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Bear Mask
    > Bear Body
    > Lemon Legs
    > Audacity
    > Major
    > Major
    > Buster Bracer
    > Spider's Eye Pendant
    > Almuj's Daggers [t4]

Level 25 build:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/index.html#4_0bY0Bf0990B10RF0RF07300A01c0P0L0f000Q0P000010000A
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Bony Circlet
    > Arakadicus' Body
    > Conductor
    > Cyclo
    > Major
    > Major
    > Buster Bracer
    > Durum's Serenity
    > Almuj's Daggers [t4]

Level 40 build:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/index.html#4_0cp0cn0cr0co0JA0JA0P50RW0CM02171402020e000010005A
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Thunder Relic Helmet
    > Thunder Relic Chestplate
    > Thunder Relic Leggings
    > Thunder Relic Boots
    > Gouttes
    > Gouttes
    > Laen's Curiosity
    > Master
    > Hashr Claw [t4t4]

Level 61 build:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/index.html#4_0oD07I06k02y0950uP00W00A0CM0A0r140W010z000010005A
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Mask of Hate
    > Cage of Bones
    > Bridge of the Divide
    > Bad Wolf
    > Concentration
    > Photon
    > Binding Brace
    > Durum's Serenity
    > Hashr Claw [t4t4]

Like I said, I'm not a professional class builder, and these builds can almost certainly be improved somehow, so if you have any suggestions, I'm happy to take them into consideration. Thanks for reading this thread, and please let me know if you wanna see some more of these for other classes (I'm thinking about doing one for water/intelligence archer) :D

2. epicwynkrafgemr

epicwynkrafgemr Skilled Adventurer

Those builds are awesome for veterans looking to start a new class, but for new players who don't have any money beforehand, I would recommend just using the best gear you get, and you will probably outlevel those builds preety quicky. Some good sets are: Bear set, Snow Set, Elf set, Skien's set, Champion set, Cosmic set, Thanos Leggionaire set, Morph set

SuperPiggeh likes this.
  3. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    True but I see a lot of super low level people asking for builds like "hey im lvl 15 and im wondering what build I should use" and I completely agree that a build is unecessary at that level and they should just use whatever, but some people don't like that idea and are REALLY insistent on using a build so I made this with those people in mind :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.