1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Some General Questions Regarding The Ct

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Qulaey, Mar 27, 2018.

?

Do the poll: would you rather fight a hundred chicken sized alligators, an alligator sized chicken

1. A hundred chicken sized alligators

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. One alligator sized chicken

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Hav peas! not wur! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qulaey

Qulaey weeb

Minecraft:
    I have a couple of general questions regarding the applications for the build team. If i were to apply, what should I build, should I do something medieval or something organic, something surreal and creative or should I just build a row of houses? Should I use the official wynncraft texture pack for my application? I am really not sure, I'd really assist me alot if you can help. :3

Moukassi likes this.
  2. Moukassi

Moukassi I Gues i'll get hyped for fruma #2085

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's no standard template for the applications to be accepted, However u should creativity first and realy show the CT what you can do. Use several building styles , Make several builds.
    (tip : Organics get everyone wet these days , and DONT use the wynn texture pack)

3. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Early Wynncraft Veteran VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You’re free to build anything you like for your application, but your builds have to fit the general Wynncraft theme(so modern styles won’t be applicable here). Take a look around the map so you can have an idea on what to build and what style and design to build it in. Some potential builds include houses, castles, ships and boats, terrain if you’re good at it, trees...you get the idea. Also, its always good to follow a theme when building, or else your structures and design will not have a good flow. Just express your creativity.

Build your stuff with the default texture pack. When taking screenshots of the builds, don’t use shaders. We want to see the build “unglorified”. Don’t take too many screenshots of the same build too. Try to capture the overall atmosphere of the piece.

CookedPelvis, Moukassi and cjakeb5 like this.
  4. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Moved to question as it seems more adapted.

5. Qulaey

Qulaey weeb

Minecraft:
    sorry :( i posted it in the wrong fourm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.