1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

So When People Say Assassin Is Overpowered, Do They Mean Pve Or Pvp?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by killerboy2807, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corcustos

Corcustos It's what it's. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Well then this makes everything that I've said redundant. I did not know of this. Pardon my lack of knowledge on the Nether. I don't use it much to begin with. I got too accustomed to the old nether. >.<

2. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is true, since you don't regenerate mana while in Vanish. However, I've found that by simply sprinting until Vanish runs out, you only use up about 6 Hunger (3 Shanks). As well as this, Smoke Bomb at level 3 is an alright crowd controller due to it's slowing effect and large area, and Spin Attack will damage and paralyse enemies within a small 360 Degree radius of the Assassin, and can down a group of enemies with a few casts.

3. AlphaRue

AlphaRue half-blob blod slayer

Minecraft:
    I honestly dont mainly use multihit as my damage spell, I just use it when I get low on health to regen, have found that getting a boss in a corner with it, then spamming smoke bomb at close range is more effective(could be cause chakram doesnt have mana steal)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.