1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

So... How Do Guilds Work?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Saint_Purple, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saint_Purple

Saint_Purple *:^)=King Jackass=(^:* HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll get more into detail of what information I'm searching for because I looked these up, and couldn't find the info I was looking. Both on the forum and just generally online.

My questions are:

"What happens when another guild takes your flag? Do you lose 1k emeralds (or all if you have less) to pay them for raiding, or are those emeralds generated?"

"Why when I used the battle feature and a guild mate is in my world, I can't be teleported to the battle and have to wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours for the game to release no players are in the war server?"

"Why DOESN'T the war teleport players from other servers into it if they're in the same region? The wiki says it should, but we went 5 times today and it didn't do it once, just me, soloing lvl 100 snipers ;-;"

"Why is it that some players in the SAME world don't get teleported into war when standing right next to the flag? We're pretty sure it's not a level thing since a lvl 27 got in over a 45"

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my list of questions, if they were in the question forum already/FAQ, or a post was made about them, I promise I searched for upwards of 2 hours trying to find this information. (I even used the unclean bing.)

Asthae likes this.
  2. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You lose the emeralds you paid for the defense in the first place. They are taken out straight from your guild bank. You also get 1 emerald for every 3 mobs killed in that territory by any player on any world.

Also you get 1 emerald added into your guild bank for every mob that you killed during a war whilst taking the territory.

I don't know what the issue is really but it is a bug and I believe staff are working to fix it.

Same as above. A bug.

Also the same bug probably.

The bug just causes some wars not to start. The war server is still created even though you don't get teleported and you have to wait till it runs out after 10-20 minutes or so. I don't think that the cause has anything to do with different worlds levels or something like that. You just gotta :pray: till it gets fixed.

3. Saint_Purple

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Awesome! thanks so much, but the 1k you get from taking a flag is that 1k taken from the guild you were fighting OR it is just spawned for you

4. TS_potato

TS_potato Da bumping potato power VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Enemy guild pays for defence --> you attack --> you just get emeralds from killing their defence
    So your emeralds are generated for you

Also guilds are broken in EU servers

5. Saint_Purple

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright! Awesome
    Thanks @TS_potato and @Asthæros for answering my questions, think it can be locked now

6. BTK2000

BTK2000 helo im btk VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well the guild that officially put it payed for them, as for the cheapest 1k def, the 1k fillers it cost them 1520 emeralds. When you take it, you get 1 emerald for each mob killed and those 520 will be lost forever. It is always depending on the mob count, not the types, so you get the same rewards for beating the cheapest and to most expensive defense.
    Actually no, because defenses containing a COW will get you an additional ~14 emeralds due to the boss spawning minions.

Also just a quick correction to Asth's explanation: you get every 5th emerald dropped by a mob if you control the given territory. Falling emeralds (dungeon), at least to my best knowladge, count, but quest rewards or emeralds found in loot chest do not count.

Anyway, I like your aspiration, do keep up and spread the disease called guild tryhardness! :D Ya can hit me up if ya have any questions! Best of luck!

~ BTK

Edit: I haven't seen Potato's reply as the forum hasn't updated for me .-.

Asthae likes this.
  7. Saint_Purple

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @BTK2000 it seems making this thread has angered the gods, I got kicked out of my own guild, "SkyeBluKnights" and the stats is telling me they don't even exist, but I still have access to a guild chat... The universe hates me.

Edit: I fixed it somehow? O.o

8. BTK2000

BTK2000 helo im btk VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got kicked out of my guild a few weeks ago too, it's normal guild stuff I'd say...
    Time should fix it xD

9. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "guilds" "work" lol.

Saint_Purple likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.