1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Singularity Will Find A Nice Home

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by DainZLP, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DainZLP

    DainZLP Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I am looking for a decent Singularity with no huge overprice. I could only find threads with insane people wanting 20stacks for a really bad Singularity. Maybe they were on cocaine I dunno ( the price range is from 8-14stacks btw).
    Just post a screenshot of your Singularity below and probably a rough idea of the price you're thinking of.
    Looking for decent Spell Damage and not a too bad WS.
    Thanks y'all.
     
  2. xSuper_Jx

    xSuper_Jx Famous Adventurer Item Team CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,689
    Likes Received:
    885
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Minecraft:
    Oh damn another singu user wow never thought this day would come but godly singu goes to 16 but none exist that’s selling ;)
    ________________________________
    if u want pm me ur build I wan tos we how u are gonna use it
     
  3. DainZLP

    DainZLP Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    Won't post it publicly ;) Just write me ingame when I am online
     
  4. xSuper_Jx

    xSuper_Jx Famous Adventurer Item Team CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,689
    Likes Received:
    885
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Minecraft:
    aight sound good lol
    assuming ur ig is DainZLP
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.