1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Should I Make My Builds For A Build Team Application Using The Regular Resource Pack Or Wynncraft's?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ExertKarma, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Still Nii Grinding | HIC Gang HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As the title states, if I am creating things for a build team application is it better I design them for wynncraft's resource pack or the default/faithful pack?
    (Although personally I prefer designing with wynncraft's cause it actually looks good)

Specifically asking anyone who reads the build team applications/people who have applied in the past and would know.
    Thanks.

2. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Technically, I'm not CT, however, I'd suggest that you can use either rp, just note which rp you used for your application. Just to be certain, I'll tag @Hams , and let him clarify which one, if either, they prefer.

I doubt that it is so much the rp that you use, as it is your ability to build, that CT is going to consider. That's why I doubt that it really matters which rp that you use.

ExertKarma likes this.
  3. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Still Nii Grinding | HIC Gang HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, makes sense.
    Thanks

4. Hams

Hams Content Team Manager CT Manager Support Team HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft: