1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Armouring Should I Craft These?

Discussion in 'Crafting Recipes' started by Azu, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:31 PM.

1. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

Hello! I am working on crafting a helmet for my new Shaman, and I am wondering if I should go with this recipe. I want to keep the Mana Regen and Steal, along with the Paralyzing Spores, but I am wondering if it would be best to only use one Paralyzing Spore.

I am also wondering if I should create this Poison Bracelet with these materials for the same character.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  2. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

Bumping for more views!

3. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez The Singu man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It... it was already at the top...
    and as for the actual question, it depends on how you’re gonna play. If you’re gonna powerlevel then I would definitely not craft these since it would take some time to get everything you need for them and because you will just out level them super quickly. I would still not really recommend that you craft these if you’re gonna go for a slower pace but it’s still up to you I guess.

4. weeb

weeb ded HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

@I_Liek_Turtlez
    I already have all of the materials for the helmet, and only need the Granite Gems and some more Trout Oil for the bracelet. I have found that acquiring a high Mana Regen/Steal is quite good, so that is one of the reasons why I want to craft this. Since there are scant items that give Mana Regen (Let alone Regen and Steal on the same item!) at lower levels, I wanted to craft this helmet to supplement.
    Also, I fixed the bracelet link in the original post. If that link still isn't working, try this one.

6. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez The Singu man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean like ye if you’ve already got the stuff you may aswell craft it since it’s pretty good stuff

Azu likes this.