1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Server Commands Mob Spawn Area

Discussion in 'Questions' started by tvermas, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tvermas

tvermas Travelled Adventurer

on the wynncraft server are several caves with mobs all over the place but how did you made that like that the mobs are nicely divide? /spreadplayers doesn't work under the ground. if you made 10 different spots where the mobs can spawn so it looks like they spawn random i don't care about the commands. but if you spawned the mobs randomly in a spesific area, i really wanna know how you did that. i'm hoping something like /summon Zombie x y z [r=20]

2. Jacobsyn

Jacobsyn Archer is bad change my mind HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe wynncraft uses its own custom mob plugin to both create and spawn those mobs.

3. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncrafts system is 100% custom coded

and I dont think they'll spill the beans of how they do it

ThomAnn100, MegaCoquin and Aarontti like this.
  4. FoggyIO

FoggyIO FoggyIO - VIP+ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey there!

I believe it is done by manually coding/placing spawn points around the map for different mobs. This way the builders/GMs can decide the exact spawn points for mobs in a cave etc. As mentioned Wynncraft is 100% custom coded so there won't be anything official from Wynncraft about how they actually do this, the method I mentioned is the way I think it is probably done and is in no way the official way in which it is done by Wynn.

ThomAnn100, CookedPelvis and Aarontti like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.