1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Senate Of Wynn(accepts All Levels)(guild Revival)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cybersoap707, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolwolf39

koolwolf39 Newbie Adventurer

My Application
    Highest class and Level: level 37 warrior
    How Active are you a week: I'm active mostly everyday
    What can you contribute to the guild: to be friendly to everybody and want to help if they need me
    What rank would you like to be most: I want to work up to what every rank, there is so I can feel good about my self for working to that rank
    Anything more about yourself: I do sports cross country and track. I have discord if you people want to hang out online or just talk

2. Trash

Trash Add earth dagger VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Necraz
    Highest class and Level: lvl 80 Mage (i always keep guild xp on 100 when on this, but not when im on my lvl 77 assassin)
    How Active are you a week: Mehh I'd say probs 7 hrs per week idk
    What can you contribute to the guild: Xp and help for any quest in Wynn, but not in Gavel
    What rank would you like to be most: Officer probably
    Anything more about yourself: Welp... here's the catch... I'm glitched to my guild (changed ign while in my guild) so I dont really know how to leave it. But if someone could somehow tell me if there's a way to leave it, I could join this guild. [Whenever I do /guild leave, it just makes me lose 2 sp but still be in the guild]

3. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
  4. mArauder

mArauder Friendly Neighborhood Guy

Guild:
    IGN: Marauder657
    Highest class and Level: Warrior Level 44
    How Active are you a week: 2/4 hours a day every weekend
    What can you contribute to the guild: emeralds, help, and xp
    What rank would you like to be most: any rank is fine
    Anything more about yourself:
    I can only play on weekends

5. Tocay

Tocay Newbie Adventurer

IGN: Tocay
    Highest class and Level: lvl 61 mage
    How Active are you a week: Well lets see, I get bored of games easily, but for me games come and go. Meaning that i might not play for a couple of months because i got sick of minecraft. Usually i play 1-2 times per week because i have tons of work to do because of school.
    What can you contribute to the guild: I dont get bored easily so i am willing to do some farming(not only exp, but emeralds too). But i dont want you guys to expect me to do anything.
    What rank would you like to be most: I doesn't matter, im just curious about this guild, because i love your political influence into the guild. (the delegate and votes thing)
    Anything more about yourself: I am 16, and i know its not a game for people of my age, but minecraft makes me relax and stuff. I of course play other games such as Rainbow six siege, Far cry 4, GtA V, etc.
    But these games are more action based. I live in Taiwan, but i am half Geman and half Japanese. I speak 3 languages fluently and i can speak a bit of french. I love watching movies especially comedy ones. Im into interesting series too. Im kinda busy, since im about to finish school. I have skype, but it would be wierd to talk to like people who are like either 8 yrs old or 35yrs old (for obvious reasons). I generally a kind person, but i sometimes get pissed at rude people or people who dont appreciate somone helping them. Im kinda funny i guess, i mean that doesnt mean i can make people laugh or anything, but i will always try and say puns when i have the operpunity to do so. Lets see this as a temporary thing, incase you guys dont like me or if i dont like your community, you guys can just kick me.

6. MySummerVehicle

MySummerVehicle Skilled Adventurer

IGN: MySummerVehicle
    Highest class and Level: 42
    How Active are you a week: 5/7 days active.
    What can you contribute to the guild: 20% EXP
    What rank would you like to be most: Senator, because I don't want to be trusted so much incase there might be drama and people might bring me in, but not too low either, enough so that I won't get randomly kicked by a power abuser.
    Anything more about yourself: .-.

7. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After being inactive for quite some time, I have decided to revive this guild. Feel free to join! We will not hold elections until we have at least 10 members.

8. timetravellerA&B

timetravellerA&B Watermelon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I rejoin the guild? I've become active again

9. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    idk but it just reminded me of this

10. BananaFlorida

BananaFlorida Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    .sssssssssssssssss

6 hours or more a week
    exp some emeralds but mostly exp
    Whichever I don't really care, just want to be in a guild.
    I am 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.