Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Scrolling

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by (Meric), Nov 27, 2015.

?

Is this a good Idea? (Say why)

1. AMAZIN 10/10

2. Terrible 0/10

3. Ok 5/10

4. Pretty good 8/10

5. Bad 3/10

6. Meow

7. ?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So... The Wynncraft spell system is pretty advanced and pretty cool. However it is a bit old so there are some things that are available to make it better. As you know it can only have Four spells due to the three right and left combinations. Adding 4 or 5 digit code would not help as it would be to long and complicated. So my Idea can basically use unlimited spells. What is it? Scrolling. So if you shift- right click it would open up a double chest GUI with things saying spell one, spell two, spell three. Under each lane you can just click on a spell and when you click on it that becomes the spell. For example, on mage for spell one, If I shift click I can change the heal spell to lets say a AOE damage spell. So I would click on the AOE thing and from now on when I do right-Left-Right Instead of heal I can do a AOE spell. This can help implement more spells to make more tactical decisions on what spells to use. This process only takes about 10 seconds to choose a different spell. I think this wuld help if they wanted to add more spells. It might be a bit complicated to code but it still using the left-right system

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    Hm not really, you see it would take too long to access the spell while right left right method is quicker, plus spells are used alot in Wynncraft so this would kinda ruin it and make spells a last resort (not already saying they are)

blankman likes this.
  3. Legokrin

Legokrin Krin

Minecraft:
    Shift + Right Click is used for Trading. Should probably use something else. Though I do like this idea, but would it not be unlimited? Depends on how many available spells there are for each class.

4. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh yeah forgot about trading. This is just a general idea which needs lots of tweaking.

We are keeping the left right method. So you can already have a spell and do left right, but you can change it when out of combat or something

5. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I added some stuff to the explanation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.