Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Scroll Storage?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by C0okieking, Sep 25, 2015.

?

Idea question stuff

1. YEA

57.1%
  2. work on it

28.6%
  3. ew no

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0okieking

C0okieking Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    We all know gavel is coming "soon" but what happens when it does? I don't know about others but i carry my tp scrolls on me and when gavel comes out there will be new cities. that's a lot of space taken up. Maybe a scroll book or something too store them? And before you say "just keep the scrolls in your enderchest" I carry them around so i can travel fast whenever a want and it's a lot more convenient.

2. SeanThomas2

SeanThomas2 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    if there was an extra space of any kind it would probably be for quest items and not something you want added because you are lazy and don't want to carry around scrolls

blankman likes this.
  3. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well what do you even have in your inventory? Everything should be in the hotbar, your weapon (s) and horse. What else do you need? Y0u would have 18 spaces for random stuff. If your level 50 you won't have scrolls to ragni or some other place. You should only need 10 scrolls at most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.