Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Scroll Satchel

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Golurk_, Jun 21, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this in Wynncraft?

1. YES PLEASE!

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. Yes, but needs some changes. Good Idea though

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. No, needs some changes.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. I HATE IT! KILL YOURSELF ZANI!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    DISCLAIMER: Look, I know there's probably posts on this already, but I decided to make one of my own considering I don't see any on the first two pages. So here it goes.

SCROLL SATCHEL:
    I feel like many people can relate to this. So picture you're running through molten heights, doing your daily loot run, or running through detlas, doing some trades, or buying some potions, or really anything that includes putting more items into your inventory. You are putting more things into your inventory, and decide you need space, but you cant empty things out. You have a weapon or two in your inventory, a horse, about 10 potions, some emeralds, maybe some sort of quest item, some armor pieces for different occasions, and some scrolls. A lot of people, including me, have lots of potions in their inventory, along with lots of scrolls. This takes up about 80% of MY inventory space, and probably near that to a lot of people too, only leaving about 3-5 spots open for many items. I feel like a new inventory 'selection' thing should be added. By that, I mean this... You know how on your hotbar, you have your compass, quest book, and soul points? Well I feel like another one of those should be added. It would be labeled as a chest resembling a satchel, or maybe a piece of paper, representing a scroll. When clicked, it would open a chest with 5-9 slots. In here, whenever you buy a scroll, it puts it in here. If you want to use a scroll, you open your satchel by right clicking the object, and simply click on the scroll. It will take away one scroll and teleport you to where the scroll would teleport you. If you wish to take all the scrolls out/in, you would right click on the scrolls in the separate inventory space.

ANOTHER CHOICE READ: Another way these satchels could be obtainable would be in an accessory. These could be obtained possibly from a quest similar to the Horse quest that gives you a horse, and could possibly be upgraded and be worth lots of money. Thanks to -WynnExcavation for the idea

Thanks

-Zani_

2. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You are correct, and this has been suggested before. You do have detail, and a good explanation for why this is needed. However, if this is a satchel, what is our inventory? (It's called satchel in the rp)

3. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Meanwhile someone of us get along fine never using potions, extra armor, or having quest items on us. And I'm not playing Mage either.
    Honestly just have a class in Detlas to get scrolls with, after you finish Flight in Distress you can go between Detlas and Cinfras for free and from there just walk or use a horse to get to where you're going

4. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    or..i guess you could always..
    use..
    a bank...
    or something...

5. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh man I love how dark theme friendly this is..

Chino likes this.
  6. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    High leveled classes have very full banks. Most people I know's banks are completely full, and maybe even have some storage classes that are also full.

7. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't see a need for this, I just keep 3 different scrolls in my inventory, 5 Detlas, 5 Cinfras, and 5 Selchar. I just travel from the capital cities

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.