1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Say One Stupid Shit You Did As A Lower Level

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by mouldy, Apr 29, 2018.

?

How stupid were you on your first class?

Poll closed May 6, 2018.
  1. Hella stupid

27 vote(s)
    15.5%
  2. I thought Honynn (the guy before the Ragni Cave) was an endgame boss

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. Took me a month after starting to get to Qira (you were smart af)

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. That was too long ago

9 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. Back in my day Gavel didn’t exist

111 vote(s)
    63.8%
  6. How do you get out of the tutorial place

19 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kusu~

Kusu~ Obsessed with purple. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This was around 2013, a few weeks after I joined Wynncraft. I just had my first class up to level 20/30, was with a friend and saw someone flying. My friend asked me if the dude was fly hacking (which they were) or if it was a spell. Being the noob that I was, and from the observation that the charge spell can cause warriors to become airborne, I assumed it was a warrior using an upgraded charge spell and told my friend like so. Only about a month later after I started a warrior class of my own that I realized... warriors can’t fly.

Trash, Realises and TheOneImmortal like this.
  2. TheOneImmortal

TheOneImmortal Immortal since forever

Minecraft:
    I didn't even know Gavel existed, I also forgot The Passage existed

3. Lucky_Creeper

Lucky_Creeper faithful bovemist at your service

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm lets see. I came before gavel as well. I believe thought that i was the dumbest noob ever.
    I stayed in the tutorial for 15 levels thinking that was the game.
    I tried killing a villager thinking it would give me lots of exp.
    I drowned in the ragni moat
    Oh almost forgot i grinded at the emerald shrine in Almuj from lvl 20-30 nothing else

4. Eula

Eula Weeb Archer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Back in my day when Gavel didn't exist I hacked and got myself banned until I appealed after two years of rethinking my life.

Trash likes this.
  5. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I went to almuj and troms at level 10 or 20 in my first days of wynn, I ended up being stuck there for 3 days before someone gave me a deltas scroll

6. NITEHAWKX

NITEHAWKX Wanderer of Nemract & The Lands Beyond HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I thought that Krakem and Wolf Bow were two of the most powerful bows in the game, and I was so jealous of someone with a Jungle Artifact.
    I had no idea how swarms actually worked in-game, though I had read about it on the wiki. Needless to say, I died a few times before realizing I should get somewhere safe up high, instead of on the ground where all the mobs were.
    I thought that running dungeons would give me a lot of XP, so I spent countless hours in the skeleton dungeon with that stupid parkour and skeletons shooting at you from the water.
    I was scared to death of Almuj because I died multiple times trying to cross the savannah.
    I felt like I had beaten the game when I managed to make my way to Troms without dying to magma cubes dropping on my head on the Great Bridge.
    I really wanted an Assassin class because I got rekt by people in the Nether using Assassin. And of course it was "oh look, you have to be VIP to use this class!"

and last but not least

I got lost in Elkurn with my friend, didn't understand the Wynn map (I thought the map was sooo big with too many places to remember; now look at it XD) or where the heck I was, and left the server for months before remembering that it even existed.

7. TheOneImmortal

Minecraft:
    I called Detlas "Deltas" and Llevigar "Yevigar", Thesead "Theastead", didn't even know Gavel existed until I went there, and forgot that the Lost Sanctuary dungeon existed

8. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    To quote a Wynncraft YouTuber named theSirhc, "...sometimes in languages two consecutive l's are pronounced as a y, so it would be pronounced "Yevigar"..."

I don't blame you although to my knowledge "Levigar" is used more to pronounce Llevigar.

9. TheOneImmortal

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I watched one of the Gavel videos and Grian called it Levigar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.