1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Say One Stupid Shit You Did As A Lower Level

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by mouldy, Apr 29, 2018.

?

How stupid were you on your first class?

Poll closed May 6, 2018.
  1. Hella stupid

27 vote(s)
    15.5%
  2. I thought Honynn (the guy before the Ragni Cave) was an endgame boss

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. Took me a month after starting to get to Qira (you were smart af)

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. That was too long ago

9 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. Back in my day Gavel didn’t exist

111 vote(s)
    63.8%
  6. How do you get out of the tutorial place

19 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Wasn't it called the slime dungeon ?

2. Jordien

Jordien That guy with a stack of golden clocks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure it was called the Jungle dungeon

3. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    Grinding for hours in herb cave with my guild xp on 100% without knowing (pre gavel).

Aya, Realises, Rixium and 1 other person like this.
  4. CaptainTT

CaptainTT I'm Bored as always HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, for me it was probably trying to do the game while i didn't know english at all, quests were hell ;-;

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    O shit than thats a bigger ripo
    then
    u equal rekt.com

i = lack knowledge

6. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sold alk for 1 stack

7. Awsomeman12345

Awsomeman12345 Property Of Pandora CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Playing this game in the first place.

Theeef and PeppermintMocha_ like this.
  8. CylinderKnot

CylinderKnot BOOM! TETRIS FOR JEFF!

Minecraft:
    I thought Warriors could fire bows.

I didn't know what quests were, so I spent the first 40 levels or so almost entirely grinding.

I tried to get to Nemract from Detlas. I strolled by Ancient Nemract, entered the hole in the middle of that Colosseum-type structure, and proceeded to get mauled by many Underworld Crypt key guardians.

Not giving Bigfoot's crushed bones to the weapon merchant and letting the item stay in my bank for an eternity

Rixium likes this.
  9. orange0402

orange0402 I got exposed by pyro VIP

Minecraft:
    Quitting for 2 years because I couldn't beat Wrath of the Mummy with Adventurer's Armor

NITEHAWKX, Aya, Realises and 6 others like this.
  10. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I would say as a memory of mine... It was a really nice one. So here is what happened.

Me and a friend of mine decided to go around and mess with Wynncraft (he was a few levels above me because he started first) and we decided that we would travel everywhere. So we grinded a lot (this is pre-gavel) and since I was an Archer and he was a Warrior, I played like an Archer. Getting up on huge ledges and literally try to snipe people and not even use my skills except Escape. Thing is, I was like that until level 40, and we grinded a LOT by the Graveyard by Nemeract. It was fun. Anyway, let's time skip to where we were in a guild. Now this guild was named Pancakes and I had the delusional idea that we could do so much like take on every guild ever. I also was super cocky and ignorant (as kids/teens [I don't really remember] should be) and so I liked to duel and be a know-it-all... even though I didn't know anything. Anyway, moving a bit more, me and our guild would make YouTube videos and it was super embarrassing looking back on it now. I can't even remember some things but I think that is for the best as I was a dumb kid. So more fast forwarding.

Now I was at the level where me and my friend would go and "fight" Bob (he was at level 70 Warrior and me 50 Archer) and when we went inside the tomb, I completed the Quest I needed. So my ego was overflowing and so we gathered the guild and marched to Troms. Now my gear was AWFUL as it could be during the time of Pre-Gavel. All of my armor and heck, my weapons, were all in the 30s, I relied a lot on my friend to bail me out of trouble. But I made up for it with fire powder and protection powder. Thing is... I only did Stage 1 of them and thought I was super super OP. This is the reason on why I wanted to go to Troms. We spent a ton of time trying to get my weak self there and when we did we celebrated. By going to Nermeract. And drinking and spending all of the stuff I got.

Fast-forward again.

Now we are at where Mythics are. I just got my first Mythic and our Guild was disbanded except I was with my friend. I didn't really know what was a Mythic but I liked showing it off. It was a Pure and I eventually sold it. Now, I had I think almost 2 stacks... So me and my friend decided to do the dumbest thing... well I did... and it was to spend it all on NEMERACT WHISKY! Nearly two stacks, spent on Nermeract Whisky, notice the trend here? So yeah I continued to go on and doing dumber things. The only way on how I was able to cut my shenanigans, was to separate myself from Wynn for two whole years. Or almost two. My memory gets really hazy.

So I come back, and everything was new, Corkus came around, I didn't know what was going on and I was very confused. But in return I wisened up and I looked back what I have done and I felt embarrassed like now. So I have been working to fix myself, joined a guild, had fun, and a lot of other things. So there we go. That's the very basic of what I've done... If you haven't guessed my trend, I spend a lot instead of storing it.

Have a Good Day!
    -OGK

Aya, BeeMiner, euouae and 4 others like this.
  11. ghoti0315

ghoti0315 buff assassin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Changed the spelling a little bit but lets not talk about that lmao
    I was like how smart you was cuz you spend it all on nemract whiskey wtf like seriously nemract whiskey was the best potion ever

12. Stupid Steelpid

Stupid Steelpid Searches for a Fermion, gets a Stardew instead CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i used a shout saying: buying gaia and i had only 20 le

Rixium likes this.
  13. DragonEngineer

DragonEngineer Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Use the chat in the middle of nowhere, not realizing that Wynncraft chats are actually regional, which means only nearby players can see your chat.

Also dying in the Tutorial area because of lag. Nice way to start a new class.

14. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I thought Ragni was the endgame town and I didn't know Detlas existed until lvl 20.

Realises, Swidd, Rixium and 1 other person like this.
  15. Electrolysis

Electrolysis person VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, I didn’t necessarily do many stupid things at the lower levels, as I was pretty good at combat and figuring out the quests.

However, as I got to higher levels there were many stupid things I did:
    1. I hoarded tons of useless items and didn’t even try selling them
    2. I thought water fire was best combo (this was before Ophiuchus and all those good items existed, and even now it’s not best combo because there is no best combo)
    3. I was terrible at build making but didn’t realize. I think one of my builds used Antipode, had negative health regen, -300 thunder defense, while only hitting 5k average meteors. It was so bad that it died to 3rd boss at LI and had a hard time at Mummyboard, and that along with a few other things made me realize my build sucked. Took me over a year to git gud, but at least I got gud.
    4. Speaking of bad builds, I bought intensity because I thought it would work in every build unlike the other hive items. This was before hive exchange, by the way, so I got screwed over for a long time.
    5. Also I once attempted earth melee with Yggdrasil
    6. Avoiding the community for a while when I returned from my 1+ year long break.
    7. Tried to solo Qira at level 92 with the horrible Antipode build I mentioned earlier. Eventually somehow pulled it off with Bob’s mythic wand and 2 entire defense potions.

16. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    When I first got into the game I thought PVP was enabled, I spent a solid 15 minutes trying to figure out why this guy still hadn't died from my Oak Wood Bow

NITEHAWKX, Hiryu, Realises and 4 others like this.
  17. Bramblesthatcat

Bramblesthatcat Just a cat trying to be bing chilling CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember when I thought the economy wasn’t broken.

18. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    continuously went into that pigman cave just off emerald trail, proceeded to get raped about 3-4 times because i thought it was deeper and i thought i could get some like OP pigman spear

19. Muchwrath

Muchwrath Wynncraft Music Enthusiast VIP+

Minecraft:
    Tried to tpa to my friends

20. ____________birb

____________birb borpus Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    >found way out of outskirts fairly quickly
    >soloed giant rat
    >was lvl 21 and hasnt discovered detlas nemract or mushroom town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.