1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    I wait for him to make a response.

2. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A: I say "Well then, good luck on your travels in the ravine, and farewell" I then climb back on my horse.

3. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I Thank the Guards and head back to Ragni

4. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Announcement
    Word from Ragni has reached across the province in a matter of hours! There was an attempted assassination on the king. He has survived, however. That is all that the public knows now, but many suspect it could ignite the war everyone has been suspecting will happen.
    Slevis
    He elf nods, "I'm preparing as well. I'm case of something big, my airship is capable of staying in the air for years. I hope it won't need to though. So, who's side are you on?"

A: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    You attempt to flee the battle to buy potions, but one of the zombies grabs you, preventing you from leaving. They do a team attack, doing 14 damage. The adventurer attacks, dealing 17 damage to Zombie #1.

Allies:

Sagertogd: 86/100
    Adventurer: 39/100

Enemies:

Zombie #1: 16/80
    Zombie #2: 80/80

A: Attack
    B: Throw rock
    C: Call for help
    D: Flee
    E: Free choice
    Lark
    You yell in a zombies face. It doesn't seem to pay much attention, just groaning. You walk up to a dern beast and snap in it's face. It starts hissing and whispering in a strange language. It beckons towards a tent.

A: Follow it
    B: Do not
    C: Free choice
    (10, you don't get much from killing weak zombies)
    Raren
    You continue killing weak zombies, gaining 4 emeralds. A human guards comes out of the gates, but then waves to you, shouting, "Thanks for the help, civilian. The names Darug. I was sent here to take care of a few zombies, but it seems you've killed a lot of them." He stabs a weak zombie through the neck.

(@WithTheFish hasn't replied yet)
    Robert
    You say, "Well pleasure to meet you and all that jazz, but I'll be off now." and head to the bank. You are immediately met with a female villager, greeting you. Welcome to the Llevigar bank, general. here, you can deposit or withdraw emeralds. But I'm sure you already knew that."

A: Deposit emeralds
    B: Rob bank
    Okay then, that's fine.
    Flectere
    You wait for him to respond, and your patience is rewarded with a response. He says, "Well then, good luck on your travels in the ravine, and farewell!" Him and his soldiers gallop off, presumably to Ragni.

A: Loot corpses
    B: Follow them
    Referl
    You say, "Well then, good luck on your travels in the ravine, and farewell!" to the to strange person. You and the soldiers gallop to Ragni. The captain says, "Strange civilians. I always wonder why they have a knack of getting themselves into trouble." He laughs to himself. You are almost at the gates of Ragni. As you enter, the captain says, "It's time I break the news to you. There was an assassination attempt on our glorious king! Luckily, he survived, and called for all of the higher ups in his army."

Chris
    You thank the guards, and head back to Ragni. You soon realize that you already were in Ragni. You walk out of the alleyway. You see a group of soldiers ride into town. Two of them are talking, but it's too far away to hear them.

5. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Just wanted some money." I go to sell the swords.

6. Enhanced_Human

Minecraft:
    A.
    I check the corpses for anything of value, apart from the spears.
    (You don't need to repeat everything I type. You could say something like, 'as you're looting,' or 'as you're waiting' but you don't need to make a carbon copy of what I say)

7. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    C. Call for help

8. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Thank you for the introduction." I check to see my balance.
    OOC: Rob bank? Lol I want to do that but that is so out of character.

9. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ((Since Robert left, does that mean I'm out of the conversation?))

10. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I eavesdrop on their conversation

11. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A: I scowl. "The good for nothing big-noses have just signed their death warrant. Is it war?

12. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    A. "My side."

13. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

A

14. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Raren
    You go to sell the swords. Eventually, you find a merchant who offers 64 emeralds for them. He says, "You won't get as much anywhere else. I need these to melt down for metal anyways."

A: Accept
    B: Decline
    C: Rob him
    D: Free choice
    Flectere
    You loot the bodies, but find nothing of value except for 8 emeralds each. You pocket the 16 emeralds.

A: Follow the soldiers
    B: Enter the pigman village
    Sagertogd
    You call for help. Two guards golems from Troms start walking to you. They will probably be there by next turn. The adventurer does an attack against the zombies. He lands a hit on #1, dealing 20 damage. Before Zombie #1 dies, he and Zombie #2 do a team attack, dealing 34 damage together. The adventurer falls to his knees and coughs up blood. He becomes hurt, starts to bleed, and goes berserk. Zombie #1 succumbs to his wounds, and dissolves into dust.

Allies:

Sagertogd: 86/100
    Adventurer: 5/100[HURT] [BLEEDING] [BERSERKING]

Enemies:

Zombie #2: 80/80

A: Attack
    B: Throw rock
    C: Call for help
    D: Flee
    E: Free choice
    (I mean, if you wanted to, you could overpower the guards, fight your way into the vault, get the key off a worker down there, and escape. Almost all banks have tp scrolls...)
    Robert
    You check your balance. you have 0 emeralds in your bank but have 64 on you at the moment.

Yes it does.
    Witherbeard
    The human says, "Well pleasure to meet you and all that jazz, but I'll be off now." He quickly rushes off the the bank.

Chris
    You eavesdrop on the conversation between the soldiers. The captain from earlier, Captain Morgan is talking to the soldier who talked to you. "It's time I break the news to you. There was an assassination attempt on our glorious king! Luckily, he survived, and called for all of the higher ups in his army." says Captain Morgan in a hushed tone. The soldier scowls and exclaims, "The good for nothing big-noses have just signed their death warrant! Is it war?" Captain Morgan tells the soldier, "I haven't been told, but I'd bet a years pay that it is! Now, lets get you to the king." He and the soldier dismount their horses and head into the throne room. The other soldiers gallop away. Two guards bar the entrance.

A: Follow them
    B: Free choice
    Referl
    You scowl and exclaim, "The good for nothing big-noses have just signed their death warrant! Is it war?" Captain Morgan tells the tells you, "I haven't been told, but I'd bet a years pay that it is! Now, lets get you to the king." He dismounts his horse, and you dismount yours with him and head into the throne room. The other soldiers gallop away. Two guards bar the entrance. Upon entering, you see some generals and other high ranking officials. You bow to the king. He says, "Ah, good, everyone is here. Now, I suppose you all know what this is about." He gestures to a corpse on the floor. You can make out a large nose and eyes. "I had a dagger thrown at me today by a villager assassin! Two inches to the right and I'd be dead! IT WAS A VILLAGER!! A FILTHY LARGE NOSED CREATURE TRIED TO KILL ME!!" The King is yelling. You and everyone in the room can tell he is angry, but you all remain silent. He starts assigning his generals to certain places like Nemract and Selchar. Captain Morgan gets assigned to fight under a general called General Trube, a renowned general known for his endurance. When he comes to you, he says, "You, soldier, I have a job for you. Very special, very secret. I've been told of your abilities. I'm giving you a choice to go to Nemract for further details, or go on a very special mission for me."

A: Special Mission
    B: Nemrct
    C: Assassinate King(not recommended, just throwing the option out there...)
    D: Free choice
    Slevis
    The elf chuckles. "Aren't we all?" Looking outside, you both see the snowstorm clearing. He says, "Well, I guess I should see if my supplies are ready. Good luck with your travels. He walks towards the door. he turn and says, "Oh, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Feldefrin." he walks out the door before you can respond. A large man bumps into you. "Sorreh, elf. I had m'self a bit too much Nemrekt Whiskey. He rushes out the door into the town.

A: Follow the elf
    B: Follow the drunk
    Lark
    You follow the beast. He leads you into a tent, where a tall man with glowing purple eyes sits. "I wasn't expecting to find another creature of corruption deep in this jungle. So, me and my camp are just a simple raiding party from Dern. We were sent to terrorize a small village in the jungle. Care to join us?

15. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

"Of course." She'd smirk. "Let's rend them from their bodies."

16. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    C. Just waiting until the blizzard ends

17. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well then, it seems I am poor!" I deposit all 64 of my emeralds.
    (Well, I mean it's breaking my character since my character is supposed to be allied with Gavel.)

blankman likes this.
  18. Enhanced_Human

Minecraft:
    A. -ish.
    The pigmen might be mad that I lead to the slaughter of two of their own, so I travel to Ragni, which happens to be behind the soldiers.

19. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I decide to head towards a front gate. There always was some gossip to be found at the front gate of Thanos, maybe the same will occur with Llevigar.

20. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I follow them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.