1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I say, "I was sent by a friend from the island."

2. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Dismissed." I say, looking around for more water.

3. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Attack

4. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

E: I laugh. 'Good try,' I say. I activate one of my spells:

'Disaster'
    Effect: Referl takes damage, and channels energy into his hands. He can now control his blades using psychic power, moving them around the air with deadly speed and force. This ability is one of Referl's strongest (kind of like the third ability of every class multihit, bomb arrow, meteor, uppercut) and deals alot of damage. However, it is very draining and he takes 1 turn to recover from it.

5. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I fire at the weaker airships.

6. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Roll backwards and quickscope her stand up.

7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: Investigate.

8. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

"Oh, I was just..." Her claws unsheath, and she lunges at the man "killing lumberjacks."

9. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    She pulls off her hood, revealing herself to be an elf. The two hooded figures pull off their hoods, and they are also elves. Two more figures emerge from the shadows. They pul, their hoods off and reveal themselves to be villagers. The elven leader continues, "By order of the Sol Embassy and Republic of Gavel, you are under arrest for the bank robbery of Cinfras. It took a great deal of work to find you. Teleportation scrolls leave a magical residue that led us to here. We questioned the shopkeeper, and he said you were headed for Almuj. We questioned another man at the front gate, and he said you were headed to a tailor. We were headed to them when we ran into you. Saved us a walk too. So, go with us or die here, away from home." They haven't noticed the skeleton army yet.

A: Open bag
    B: Do not open bag
    C: Attack
    D: Run
    E: Free choice
    Flectere
    You attempt to force Referl to the ground, but due to being tired, you miss and fall to the ground. As you get up and brush the dirt off your coat, Referl says, "Good try." He casts a spell, damaging himself for 10 damage, but levitating his swords out of the ground. He readies an attack. The soldiers behind him stay hiding, and Sagertogd attacks for 12 damage.

Allies:

Flectere: 13/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Templar Referl: 72/100
    Guard #1: 74/100[HURT][SCARED]
    Guard #2: 100/100[SCARED]
    Guard #3: 84/100[SCARED]
    Guard #4: 96/100[SCARED]
    Sagertogd: 100/100

A: Attack
    B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    D: Flee
    Chris
    "Ah, yes." He says quietly. He looks to see if anyone's looking. "Right, I'll take that." He takes the package. "Tell Mi-" He cuts himself off. "Ah, he hasn't told you his name, has he? Tell your employer he's a bit late, so I'll put 90% of the emeralds in the dead drop." Before you can ask questions, he runs into his shop with the package.

A: Head into the sewers
    B: Free choice
    Robert
    You dismiss the soldiers. They salute you and walk away to their ships. Captain Arturo remains. As he sees your face, he walks into the room. Less than a minute later, he comes out with a glass of water. "Here sir." You take the water. "Sir, would you like me to show you your quarters?"

A: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    The mysterious person thinks for a momrnt, them attempts to force Referl to the ground, but due to being tired, they miss and fall to the ground. As they get up and brush the dirt off their black coat, Referl says, "Good try." He casts a spell, damaging himself for 10 damage, but levitating his swords out of the ground. He readies an attack. The soldiers behind him stay hiding, and you attack for 12 damage.

Allies:

Enemies:

Mysterious person: 13/100[TIRED]

B: Throw rock
    C: Flee
    D: Free choice
    Please state all your spell, including ones you've already used.
    Referl
    The mysterious person thinks for a momrnt, them attempts to force you to the ground. Due to being tired, they miss and fall to the ground. As they get up and brush the dirt off their black coat, You say, "Good try." You cast Disaster, damaging yourself for 10 damage, but levitating your swords out of the ground. The soldiers behind you stay hiding, and Sagertogd attacks the mysterious person for 12 damage.

Allies:

Enemies:

Mysterious person: 13/100[TIRED]

B: Call for archers
    C: Prepare to block
    D: Flee
    Witherbeard
    You fire at one of the airships that looks to be sinking down slowly. Your arrows fly towards it's huge bloom and you see dwarves next to you do the same. It eventually hits the ground slowly. A few humans get out, but are quickly cut down by the dwarves. One of the stronger airships starts dropping some sort of bomb on the dwarves. The bombs explode, setting them on fire and damaging the area.

A: Free choice
    Raren
    You roll backwards to dodge her, and succesfully dodge an incoming attack. She yells at you in anger, "Just die!"

Allies:

Raren: 84/100

Enemies:

Bandit: 96/100

B: Throw rock
    C: Flee
    D: Free choice
    Leviath
    You get up to investigate the noise. Looking around, you see nithing. Just as you're about to get back into bed, a dark figure rushes at you with a dagger. Aimed straight at your heart, it misses, and they fall over. Looking at you, they start to run to to the door.

A: Chase them
    B: Call for help
    C: Free choice
    Lark
    "Oh, I was just..." You cut yourself off and rush at him with your claws. He tries to react, but the claws are already embedded in his skull. He falls to his knees and dies. You absorb his soul, feeling a bit stronger. If you wanted, you could take his axe. It would surely be a strong weapon, but people would know you were a murderer.
    +5 Max Health

A: Take his axe
    B: Continue to Nesaak
    C: Free choice

10. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    E. I take a step back and cast Dead Star in the middle of the group.

11. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) Despite just being a simple soldier, I shout an order to nearby dwarves. "Attack the stronger airship, with bombs on it we can hopefully blow it up!"

12. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Most Certainly, Thank you." I say, taking a sip.

13. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    I get up.
    But suddenly, before they can do anything, I put my hands up in a surrendering fashion.
    "Alright. I get it. Fight I can't win. The hell do you want with me."
    I phrase it in a question, but I seem very defeated.

14. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I spread my wings. (This takes a turn to prevent it being OP.)

15. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I head back to the sewers to find the man

16. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

B.

17. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Attack

18. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

Spells:

A: “Rupture”

Effect: Shakes the ground violently, disorienting enemies and doing some damage. Nearby structures are knocked to the ground from the force of the rupture.

B: “Pierce”

Effect: A laser beam shoots out from the tip of Referl’s longsword, piercing and damaging enemies.

C: “Disaster”

Effect: Referl takes some damage, and channels energy into his hands. He can now control his blades with psychic power, moving them through the air with deadly speed and force. This ability is one of Referl’s strongest (kind of like the third ability of every class) and deals a lot of damage. However, this move is very draining and takes one turn to prepare, and Referl needs one more turn to rest after casting the spell.

D: “Twilight”

Effect: Referl’s two blades (Night and Day) are fused into one double handed greatsword. This is Referl’s ultimate ability, and he cannot use it again for a few days after casting it. While in this form, all his abilities are amplified, and so is his basic attack. However, he takes much more damage from enemies.

Spells under “Twilight” effect:

A: Earthquake: Referl slams his sword into the ground, splitting it in a fissure, heavily damaging and disorienting enemies.

B: Obliterate: A homing laser beam shoots out from the tip of Referl’s greatsword, with the ability to split into multiple, smaller and weaker explosive lasers.

C: Catastrophe: Referl uses psychic powers, moving his greatsword around the air with deadly speed. Whenever the sword makes contact with a living being (friendly fire is possible) there is a small explosion.

This effect lasts for 7 turns, and after the duration of time, Referl’s greatsword breaks, with his two swords back to normal. However his dual blades are now broken and Referl is severely exhausted. This means that it leaves Referl virtually defenseless.

A and a bit of C: I slam my longsword into the mysterious thing, and keep the short one to block

19. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    C: Leviath releases his herb from his cage, "Chase him boy, chase him!"

20. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is this Rp still going? I haven't gotten a reply in a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.