1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Hey, where's mine?

2. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    C: I honestly don't know.
    FYI: There are mages on Llevigar walls, not archers. I checked.

3. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "They're trying to win the dwarves over to their side. Simple as that." I say, gesturing to the sky in a bout of frustration.

"I can't believe I forgot about the dwarves. In fact, if they are neutral while we attack Wynn, Fruma will use that to their advantage by claiming we are the aggressors. Lots of things are stacked against our favor."

4. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    You never replied to the last one I gave you. Here's an updated one:
    Sagertogd
    As you stand there, the two soldiers attack it. They do a small amount of damage, but nothing significant. Eventually, they flee. You stand in front of it. They ignore you completely, looking past your shoulder. You look behind you, and see soldiers marching towards you. Lead by them is Templar Referl, the soldier from earlier. The troops wait for Referl's command. He waits patiently. "Hello there!" Says the mysterious person.

A: Free choice

5. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

I replied :)

6. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    I know, I was just giving him his reply so he could catch up on the current events.

7. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    oh... my bad XD

8. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Escape Ragni

9. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Flectere
    You wait for the enemies to make the first move. Cautiously, you get ready to push the first one into a ravine. Referl yells, "Archers!" A few archers on the wall send a small volley of arrows your way. Due to your expert reflexes, you dodge all the arrows successfully. Referl and his five other soldiers charge at you. The first one to make it is a regular guard. You jump to the left at the last minute and shove him over the side. He falls into the ravine, hitting the rock hard sides as he falls. He screams as he falls, eventually hitting the water with a distant splash. You manage to dodge two more attacks from the guards, but Referl and Guard #4 hit you with their swords. Referl hits for 7 damage and Guard #4 hits for 11. Upon seeing this, Sagertogd flees back into Ragni.

Allies:

Flectere: 62/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Templar Referl: 100/100
    Guard #1: 100/100
    Guard #2: 100/100
    Guard #3: 100/100
    Guard #4: 100/100

A: Attack
    B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    D: Flee
    E: Free choice
    Could you tell me what spells Slevis has? I already know a few, but could you list all of them? Thanks.
    Slevis
    You see various spell books:

Fire Snake: Similar to the popular Ice Snake among mages, but instead ensnare your foes in a burning fire snake. 32 EB
    Drain: Cast on your enemies to drain their energy and health, while replenishing yours. 32 EB
    Summon Monster: Summons an unknown monster from the depths of the nether. 16 EB
    Meteor: Popular among mages, this spell calls in a small meteor to blast away your foes. 16 EB
    Heal: Arguably the most popular mage spell, this spell heals the caster. 8 EB
    Conjure Demon: Summons an unbound demon in front of you. It will fight your enemies, but be warned: It will attack you once it's done with enemies. 8 EB
    Banish: Use this holy spell to banish demons and undead, sending them back to the nether instantly. 8 EB

The shopkeeper sighs and says, "We usually have more, but recently we were robbed by a strange woman in purple robes. There have been sightings of a female mage terrorizing Rymek, so maybe the two are connected." They pause for a moment, thinking about something. "Say, I have a job for you, so I really could use your help. There will be pay, of course..."

A: Buy something
    B: Ask about job
    C: Rob
    D: Free choice
    Witherbeard
    "Food?" He says. "Why would I want food? Do I look like I'm in need of food? Five emerald blocks." You have enough to buy the scroll, but maybe you could barter with him to lower the price.

What armor do you have?
    Lark
    You try and teleport to the outskirts of Nesaak. At first, you don't teleport, but after closing your eyes and concentrating, you do it. You feel a strange feeling, and open your eyes. You're sitting on a tree stump in a forest. It's cold, and the snow blocks your vision. You see something in in the distance.

A: Investigate the object
    B: Look for Nesaak
    C: Free choice
    Referl
    You see some archers on the wall. You yell, "Archers!" A few archers on the wall nod and send a small volley of arrows at the mysterious person. With lightning quick reflexes, they dodge all the arrows successfully. This will not be an easy fight. You and the five soldiers charge at the enemy. The first one to make it is a regular guard. The mysterious person jumps to the left at the last moment and shoves the guard into the ravine moat below. He falls into the ravine, hitting the rock hard sides as he falls. He screams as he falls, eventually hitting the water with a distant splash. They manage to dodge two more attacks from the guards, but you and Guard #4 hit the mysterious person with your swords. You hit for 7 damage and Guard #4 hits for 11. Upon seeing this, Sagertogd flees back into Ragni. Coward, You think.

Allies:

Guard #1: 100/100

Enemies:

Mysterious Person: 62/100[TIRED]

B: Call for archer support
    C: Call for reinforcements
    Chris
    You leave the room to explore ft he city of Ragni. A few guards pass you as you walk, but they don't pay much attention to you. As you leave the castle, you see a few of the royal guards. One stops you, saying, "Hey, you're the elf who works for the prince of Fruma, right? So, what exactly do you do for him?"

Raren
    You say, "I honestly don't know." The shopkeeper nods. "Take your time," They say. "I've got all day. Say, you wouldn't mind delivering a package for me, would you? There's a spell merchant in Almuj who has ordered some items from my shop. The courier I usually used turned up dead a few weeks ago while taking clothing to Lusuco. Poor guy froze to death. He was working for a different client, so you won't need to go near Nesaak. Upon delivery, he'll pay you. I can give more details of you accept the job."

A: Accept
    B: Decline
    Robert
    "Sir," Says Getan. "Will we still sail to Nemract? If the Frumans aren't here for us, then maybe we could still pull of an assault." Captain Arturo sighs and says, "Commander. I know you weren't promoted because of your strategic knowledge, but you should be able to understand this: We cannot be offensive while a whole fleet flies above us. They've already mobilized their fleet, so we can't give them an excuse to destroy our cities. Cinfras is close enough to the dwarves to be their first target." Commander Ginmar speaks up, saying, "Captain Arturo is right. The enemy will surely destroy us with their massive airships before we can shoot one out of the sky!" He turns to you. "Sir, surely this means we have to cancel the assault, correct?"

Sagertogd
    You decide it would be better to escape. Turning your back, you flee. You hear the whizz of arrows, the screaming of a guard, and the slashing of swords.

A: Keep running
    B: Free choice

10. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I decide to threaten him, I'm getting desperate.

11. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    (Would Guard #1 be out of battle, and in the moat?)
    E.
    "Euhg... What do you want?!"
    I yell at the guards and Referl, backing up as quick as I can, readying several pulses from my ring.
    I also ready a dark bolt, my hand down at my waist and my finger aimed poorly upwards where a guard might be standing if he were to almost strike.

12. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "No, we will not cancel the assault. If we wait longer, then our justification for war will run out, and the dwarves may ally with the Frumans. However, that doesn't mean we should charge in recklessly. So far as I can tell, our best bet is to wait for news about the airships. Once they leave and are a good distance away from Cinfras, and Gavel to an extent, we can make a quick and descisive strike on Nemract, and hopefully capture Detlas before Wynn has enough time to mobilize."

I drink some more water.

"Which means that now there is only one thing that can decide who wins the war: Speed. At this time, we are technically still at peace, and for all the Frumans know, we might be sendings troops to reinforce Wynn against rebels and the like. As long as war doesn't break out, we have as much time as we need. I recommend docking at a Gavel-leaning island for time being."

13. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    B. Jump in the moat

14. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    Life Steal: Steal the target's life, healing you (Basically drain)
    Teleport: Teleport to the desired area
    Dead Star: Summon a meteor that deteriorates targets
    Snake: The utility version of snake. It grabs, annoy, and distract targets, but not hurt
    Skeleton Army: Summon two skeletons, but they have weak weapons and are brittle.

A.
    Summon Monster
    Conjure Demon
    Banish

15. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: "That's not for you to know," I say, And keep walking

16. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    A (I was actually saying I didn't know what to do, but thanks for the quest.)

17. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    @Mayor Of Rymek are you still playing?
    @ElectroMantis are you still playing?
    Updated reply:
    Referl
    The mysterious person asks you and the guards, "Euhg... What do you want?!" After this, they swiftly back up. You decide to stand and watch as the four soldiers rush at the enemy. Guard #1, being the closest, makes it first. He swings his sword and does 4 damage to the mysterious person. Using some form of magic, they fire a dark bolt of energy at Guard #1. They seem to be a bit tired, and are less accurate. They still hit him, though, and do 11 damage to Guard #1. The hit also staggers him back. He seems to be [HURT]. The other three guards charge. The mysterious person puts their hand up, and two of the three guards are sent flying back to you. They then fire another pulse to repel Guard #4, but miss due to being [TIRED]. He lands a successful hit, dealing 17 damage. Although this person is tired, they definitely are an expert when it comes to magic and agility.

Allies:

Guard #1: 89/100[HURT]

Enemies:

Flectere: 41/100[TIRED]

B: Call for archer support
    C: Call for reinforcements
    Witherbeard
    You threaten the villager. In an intimidating voice, you say, "Listen, if you don't give me the scroll to me right now, you're gonna have bigger problems than emeralds or food..." He jumps back, replying angrily, "Okay, okay! Take your damn scroll if you want it so much!" He throws it in your face, spits on your shoes, and runs off. You pick up the scroll and use it. The whole world dissolves in front of you, and you feel as if you're being pulled and stretched. After a few seconds, you appear in Thanos, near the Kings throne. King Burtan is sitting down, looking through a few papers. His crown sits upon his head. A few guards stand beside him, but they let you through. As you approach, the king drops his papers and looks up at you. "Oh, hello dwarf. What can I do for you on this fine day? Today is a day for celebration! We have killed the last dragon. The days of our livestock being stolen and our gold being taken is over. Wuunkaard the Devourer has been slain and her eggs smashed!" He pulls out a bone from behind his throne and shows it to you, then puts it back. "So," He continues. "What do you need from me?"

There were 5 guards plus Referl in the beginning. Since you pushed one off, he died before a battle was initiated.
    Flectere
    You ask nobody in particular, "Euhg... What do you want?!" You quickly back up and ready pulses from your ring. You get ready to fire a dark bolt at the first attacker. Referl stands and watches as the four soldiers rush at you. Guard #1, being the closest, makes it first. He swings his sword at you and does 4 damage. You fire the dark bolt at him. Being tired, you are less accurate, but still hit him. It does 11 damage and staggers him back. He seems to be [HURT]. The other three charge at you. You use your ring, and send two of them flying back. You fire a pulse to repel Guard #4, but miss due to being [TIRED]. He lands a successful hit on you, dealing 17 damage.

Allies:

Flectere: 41/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Guard #1: 89/100[HURT]

B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    Robert
    "No, we will not cancel the assault. If we wait longer, then our justification for war will run out, and the dwarves may ally with the Frumans. However, that doesn't mean we should charge in recklessly. So far as I can tell, our best bet is to wait for news about the airships. Once they leave and are a good distance away from Cinfras, and Gavel to an extent, we can make a quick and descisive strike on Nemract, and hopefully capture Detlas before Wynn has enough time to mobilize." You say. You raise the glass to drink, but it seems that it is empty. You continue speaking, saying, "Which means that now there is only one thing that can decide who wins the war: Speed. At this time, we are technically still at peace, and for all the Frumans know, we might be sendings troops to reinforce Wynn against rebels and the like. As long as war doesn't break out, we have as much time as we need. I recommend docking at a Gavel-leaning island for time being." The commanders and captain nod. Captain Arturo says, "I suggest we wait for Commander Quannil, Lieutenant-Commander Cade, and Captain Namoxo. I'm guessing the airships made them late. After your meeting, we can set sail for either the Durum Isles or the Ice Islands. The Durum Isles are a collection of four large islands used for growing food crops. They are owned by Wynn, and provide food for Selchar. They aren't heavily guarded, so we could easily overpower the farmers with no casualties. After taking all the supplies we could hold, we could burn the crops. It would make blockading Selchar easier later on in the war. If we docked at the Durum Isles, we could have more soldiers during the battle for Nemract. Our allies would be happy to send us troops, provided we have space on our own ships. We will be receiving reinforcements regardless, but if we stopped there we could have more soldiers. there won't be many soldiers in numbers, but have you heard the tales of the Frozen Berserkers of Nodguj? It's said they can fight ten men with ease! In the end, it's all up to you, sir."

A: Durum Isles
    B: Ice Islands
    C: Other Island
    Are you sure? More than likely, it will kill you. You have been warned.

A: Confirm
    B: Don't Jump
    Slevis
    "Thirty-two emerald blocks please." Says the shopkeeper. You hand him the money, and he nods, thanking you. "So," He continues. "You don't want to accept my job?"

A: Accept
    B: Refuse
    C: Rob
    Chris
    "That's not for you to know." You say to the royal guard. As you walk, you see a small child playing on the streets. At first, he greets you, saying, "Hi, mister! What-" He stops abruptly as he realizes you're an elf. "Mom says I can't talk to elves or villagers." He runs into a nearby house. As you keep walking, you hear a voice behind you. "Hey, I've heard about you. Lookin' for work?" As you turn around, a young human says, "Follow me if ya' wanna get paid."

A: Follow
    B: Refuse
    Raren
    "Thanks," Says the shopkeeper. "He has a large nose. Half villager. Can't miss him. He runs a shop selling magical items in the town." He hands you a package with strange runes on it. "It's just potions. Good luck."

A: Leave
    B: Free choice

18. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    I think for a moment, then hold up my arm with the dark bolt ring confidently.
    "Any more advances and I'll shoot out your legs!"
    I yell, starting to back up.
    I also prepare to, well, shoot out their legs if they advance.

19. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I talk to the king. "A group of Fruman airships are arriving! We must ready the men for a potential attack. But remember, we should try and reason with them first!"

20. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Durum isles is too risky. We're carrying the Gavelian flags, so if the Frumans got wind of that, they'll go on a rampage through Gavel. The Ice Islands are great to ease logistics, but there's the large threat of snow storms and dangerous seas. The only other option I can think of is docking at Nemract under a white flag, and then charging them once the Frumans leave. Of course, there's hundreds of flaws with that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.