1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Witherbeard
    You run to the Gavel Gate. You see the airships slowly floating above the city. You see one bearing a giant white flag, meaning they either mean to surrender or peacefully negotiate. You guess the former, since Fruma has no reason to surrender. You hear a voice coming from the airship. The sailors must be using magic to broadcast a message. "Villagers of Llevigar." Says a male voice. "We represent the Fruman Royal Air Force. Under the command of Emperor Aldin Karn III, we have been sent to Thanos. Do not interfere. Doing so would mean complete and utter annihilation of your city." The airships continue to slowly move north.

A: Free choice
    Chris
    You stop sharpening your knife and arrows. You slowly get up, careful to not cause noise. Walking to the door, you check to see if it's locked. It isn't, but there are still two guards outside. Maybe it would be better to wait for the prince to confirm that you are, in fact, working for him.

A: Open the door
    B: Continue sharpening knife and arrows
    C: Free choice
    Leviath
    You open the door. A short, slightly overweight man stands in the doorway. "Sir, it's me, Owen. Your adviser. There's been a riot on the other side of town! The people are complaining about the recent increase in taxes." You nod. Taxes have skyrocketed across the province to fund an increase in military strength. The king told you to increase taxes for your city, even though you disapproved. "I've already sent some of the guards, but we're already short staffed as it is, sir." You nod again. The king has called for men to enlist in the UW Army or the UW Navy. He inspired many to do so, leaving lots of small towns like your's relatively undefended, Luckily, few things attack the town. But if anyone were to rob the Rymek bank or go on a killing spree, it would be hard to stop. "Also, there's been a small attack by some zombies. A team of eleven miners were mining for silver, and were attacked by a group of undead. Their pickaxes and shovels were able to hold them off until help arrived, but four of them died. What should we do about all of this?" Owen awaits your response.

Slevis
    "So that happened..." You say. You think about how evil it was to murder the poor woman, but you soon forget about it. You arrive in one of the various markets of Almuj. Many shops are open, and seem to be selling a variety of items. There is a weapons shop, armor shop, magic shop, tool shop, potions shop, and a clothing shop. If you wanted more types of shops, you could probably look around some more.

A: Weapon Shop
    B: Armor Shop
    C: Magic Shop
    D: Tool Shop
    E: Potion Shop
    F: Clothing Shop
    G: Free choice
    Robert
    You run outside, immediately lookin up. You see the airships slowly floating above the city. They all bear the Fruma Flag, a flag with 3 sections. One section is yellow, another is purple, and the last is orange. It's probably supposed to symbolize something, but you have bigger things to think about. You see one of the airships bearing a giant white flag, meaning they either mean to surrender or peacefully negotiate. You guess the former, since Fruma has no reason to surrender. You hear a voice coming from the airship. The sailors must be using magic to broadcast a message. "Villagers of Llevigar." Says a male voice. "We represent the Fruman Royal Air Force. Under the command of Emperor Aldin Karn III, we have been sent to Thanos. Do not interfere. Doing so would mean complete and utter annihilation of your city." The airships continue to slowly move north. On the deck of the ship, a line of archers appear ready. "Ready to fire, sir." They say to you. "God dammit, stop." Yells Captain Arturo. "They'll obliterate us!" Ginmar exclaims, "Our arrows will pierce their balloons before a bomb falls on the city!" The brothers and Arturo start arguing on what to do as the airships slowly make their way to the Llevigar plains.

Flectere
    "At least one of you idiots is sensible." You say to the guards. Just as guard one gets his weapon, he exclaims, "Y-you know, m-maybe we should, um, g-get away from h-h-here!" He throws his weapon on the ground. Guard two starts to flee as well. Sagertogd stands there, unmoving. Just as you think the fight is won, you see a fresh batch of troops marching towards you. Lead by them is none other than Referl. This will be a tough fight, but you may be able to win.

Referl
    You continue across the bridge looking for the mysterious person. You see two guards without weapons running from the creature. The legend keeper from earlier is standing there, unmoving, in front of the mysterious person.

A: Attack
    B: Request archer support
    C: Call for swordsmen help
    D: Free choice

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ((Wait, do you mean llevigar or thanos?))

3. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    They mean they've been sent to Thanos, and they're passing over Llevigar.

4. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) Thanos! I immediately run towards the square, and I shout if anyone has a scroll to Thanos.

5. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B: I go back to sharpen my knife and arrows

6. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

(Took a break from the forums for a while... Cough excuses cough)

A. Search the village to see if anything survived the fire that might be of use.

7. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Stand down. They have the height advantage. Not only that, but they have the overall advantage if war is to break out. They're playing smart by keeping a knife against our back. If we attack Wynn, they'll just attack Gavel. Our best bet is to dock at an island and wait the Fruman airships out." I say, drinking more water.

8. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    A

9. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    "Hello there!"
    I say to the troops cheerfully, expecting to dodge to the left and push one of them into the river if they charge too fast.

10. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    C.

11. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A. Is the sherrif taking care of the Riot? also, send some ambulance to help the miners.

12. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    @ElectroMantis are you still playing?
    @GASTEREKT are you still playing?
    Witherbeard
    You run to the town square, shouting, "Anyone have a scroll to Thanos?!" Most people ignore you. You see a villager shielding her two children. A few villagers run around screaming. In the chaos and confusion, people don't seem to realize that they're headed for Thanos. A fat, short villager approaches you. "Lookin' to get back to your home, dwarf?" He says, "It'll cost ya' five emerald blocks. Why five? It cost me three to buy one, but I wouldn't be making money if I sold it to you for three!" He pulls out a scroll and repeats, "Five emerald blocks."

A: Buy
    B: Barter
    C: Steal
    D: Free choice
    Chris
    You go back to sharpening your weapons. As you sharpen the silver saxe knife, you notice room for improvement. It's now razor sharp edge will surely have a higher critical chance now. As you work, you hear a knock on your door. A female voice, likely the guard captain, says, "Christopher. I've received word from Prince Aldin Karn IV that you are to be trusted. The Prince has stated that he has no work for you, but he will call for you when needed. I'm authorized to give you free reign of the castle grounds. As we are close allies of Fruma, an ally of theirs is an ally of ours. If you have any questions, please see me in my office." You hear footsteps as she walks away. One of the royal guards unlocks your door. The one called Brian says, "You heard, right? You can do whatever you want, but it is recommended to stay in Ragni in case the prince has work for you. These are your quarters. We'll replace the food with...more...fresh food." He and the other guard close the door and walk off. You let out a sigh of relief, knowing that you are free to go.

A: Explore the castle
    B: leave the castle and explore Ragni
    Lark
    For the first few minutes, you find nothing of use in the village. Suddenly, you spot a liquid emerald lying on the ground, labeled Jungle Fever Cure. Next to it is a puddle of dried blood. You ponder what the demon said earlier. Maybe you could teleport through sheer determination. If he can do it, why can't you?

A: Try to teleport
    B: Look for more loot
    Robert
    You drink some water, and say, "Stand down. They have the height advantage. Not only that, but they have the overall advantage if war is to break out. They're playing smart by keeping a knife against our back. If we attack Wynn, they'll just attack Gavel. Our best bet is to dock at an island and wait the Fruman airships out." As you say the words, you see the airships already leaving.. "Well, they did say something about Thanos, right?" Says Getan. "What could it mean if they're going to the dwarven capital?" Ginmar replies, "Maybe they're trying to get the dwarves to fight with them?" Captain Arturo says to the two brothers, "Commanders, you forget one thing. The dwarves have said they will remain neutral. The dwarven mercenaries who work for us don't represent the kingdom. They fight for money. The Kingdom of Dwarves trades with Wynn, Fruma, and us. They wouldn't go against anyone unless they were attacked."

Raren
    You see many potions lining the walls. There is a weak potion of invisibility, weak potion of healing, weak potion of strength, potion of healing, potion of healing, potion of strength, potion of stamina, potion of invisibility, potion of poison, potion of weakness, strong potion of magic, strong potion of stamina, strong potion of health, strong potion of health, master potion of healing. "They're all for sale, or you an request a custom one!" Says the shopkeeper.

A: Buy potion
    B: Custom one
    Flectere
    The troops wait for Referl's command. He waits patiently. "Hello there!" You cheerfully say. Sagertogd stands still as well. You prepare to dodge their attacks, getting ready to push the closest one into the ravine moat below.

Slevis
    You walk into the magic shop. You are instantly greeted by a cheery salesman. "Greetings!" He says. "How can I help an elf like yourself? I sell all kinds of enchanted items, spell books, and wands! Feel free to browse my inventory, I'm sure you'll find something you like." He shakes our hand. "I can also train you in the arcane arts." He adds.

A: Browse enchanted items
    B: Browse spell books
    C: Browse wands
    D: Training
    E: Rob
    F: Free choice
    Leviath
    "We've sent as many guards as we can spare, sir." Says Owen. "We'll be sure to send an ambulance wagon to take the miners to the hospital." As he turns to leave, he stops for a moment. "I forgot! Almuj wants to let you know that there will be a large number of traders heading to Rymek soon. They've informed us that a certain trader who goes by the name Martin Graff has good deals selling beef. His family owns large portions of the Detlas plains, and uses them for ranching cattle. That is all, sir." Owen closes the door and leaves.

13. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    I continue to wait for them to do something, still suspicious and ready for an attack.

14. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    B.

15. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (B) I ask if I can trade my food and water for the scroll.

16. Eirika & Ephraim

A. I try to teleport.

17. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B: I explore Ragni

18. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Where do you teleport?

19. Eirika & Ephraim

The outskirts of Nesaak. (Soz forgot to say O.o)

20. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

B: request for archer support, then attach the creature. If I can only do one thing, I request for archer support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.