1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I brush myself off. "Thanks. We can't risk getting close to him again. Stay at range."

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What now, @Bailwolf ?

:P

Asyra breaks the ice completely. Pyrs enlarges his arm and hits the boy straight on. It makes a huge crater into the ground. Wasting no time, Naragath sends fireballs, Pyrs sends elemental projectiles, and Shade the rubbles. Everything rains down on Asyra before he can get up. A strangled cry escapes before the boy is completely buried inside the stones.

Pyrs look down with satisfaction. Naragath snorts.

"We're leaving," Pyrs says and turns around. He starts walking towards the free area, where the Twain Mansion's barrier no longer stop them from teleporting.

A crack comes from behind them. "No... no way!" Shade growls.

Asyra rises from the ground, panting hard. He is drenched in sweat. But no bruise, no cuts are on his body.

3. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    well. Am I allowed to help Katherine?

4. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Of course. How?

5. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    cause magic. Luke taught me some stuff?

6. WhettoWen

Guild:
    "Even if we can not damage him.... we can tire him. He can't attack us if he is to tired to move." I ask my companions to cover me whole I summon an avalanche from a nearby mountain.

7. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    *shrugs*
    He shouldn't have died, then.

8. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Scowls evilly*

Amun_Ra likes this.
  9. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    ok
    let's see

i still wanna see if naragath can hold asyra down
    so we'll just do the same thing again, except from a different angle of attack (literally).

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You really hate Naragath, don't you...

11. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    No, not really...
    I just don't care if he dies.

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Alright," Drandel says. "Do what you have to do."

"We have to break the barrier." Mortem says as he stands up. He staggers, then regains his balance. "That'll distract him."

"Can you use Helmard's wheel?" Ajnin asks.

"I can if someone lends me their energy." Mortem says. "But I might not be able to summon it after."

Inside the barrier, Katherine stands up and faces Nicolas. She shouts something inaudible, then starts to take steps towards her. Nicolas focuses the obsidians into one point, forming it into a rough shape of a blade. Nicolas charges, and swings down the blade. It cuts through Katherine's Spin spell. Surprised, Katherine steps back and lifts her dagger just in time. The two blades clash, sending magical energy outwards. Nicolas swings his free fist, and it connects with Katherine's stomach. The elf is sent into the barrier, which then releases white energy upon contact. She falls to the ground in pain, smoke rising from her charred wings.

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "If we are to save Katherine, we have to give up a large amount of power... But she's our ally..."

14. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @color red
    I don't understand this part...

"Cover me!" Shade shouts as he leaps back. Naragath roars and charges at Asyra again, his fist raised in a fiery punch. Asyra raises his hand and grabs Naragath's hand. The demon brings his fist to the ground suddenly, which makes Asyra lose balance. Naragath summons a fireball and brings it upon Asyra. A huge explosion sends rubble into the air.

Suddenly, something grabs the demon's thick leg and pulls it in an unnatural direction. Naragath screams in pain. Asyra jumps up, and punches the demon in the chest. There is a loud crack as Naragath is sent tumbling back. Shade shouts, "Now!"

A sudden roar comes from the peaks of the nearby mountains. Rocks and snow come tumbling down at the mansion at a terrifying speed. Pyrs shouts a magical spell, sending Shade and Naragath's limp body out of the way. Pyrs himself raises his staff, covering himself with blue barrier.

Asyra brings his fist into the air as the rocks come onto him. A black energy radiates outwards, vaporising many rocks. But not all.

With a tremendous crash that shakes the earth, Asyra is buried in the earth.

Bailwolf nods. "I can devise the spell for that."

15. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I look over at our unconscious companion, and ask Pyrs to heal him like he healed me.

16. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Yay Im useful lol.

yeah, seems like a good idea.

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pyrs jumps out from the rubble, blue light fading around him. He lands and sighs.

Shade calls from Naragath's side. "Pyrs! Come!"

The Wizard kneels beside the demon prince. He mumbles a few words, then touches the demon's back with the tip of his wand. Naragath groans and growls.

Pyrs stands up. "We should escape soon. Asyra will get out of that rubble again."

Shade shakes his head. "After that, he's still alive. I can feel his consciousness. How strong is he?"

Pyrs shrugs. "I have no idea. One thing I know, though, is that this monster that possessed him is older than any of us. In our current state, tired from battle of Cinfras and with Mael and Salomnis, we would not be able to win against him."

Shade nods and helps Naragath stand up. Suddenly, behind the three, the air seems to be sucked in. They whirl around and see a patch of space expand open in a shadowy portal. A voice says, "Come back, my servants."
    Bailwolf lifts his hand. A warm glow starts to spread, touching each of the Legends. They suddenly feel their energy drop, just as Mortem feels a rush of power circling into him. The pale boy grins and summons Helmard's Wheel again. With a yell, he charges straight at Nicolas's barrier, in which Nicolas grabs Katherine's broken wing and throws her across the barrier.

Black mist starts to surround Mortem's wheel. With an incredible speed and power, he hits the barrier.

The barrier shatters. Mortem feels his mana being drained away from him from the contact, but keeps going. He hits the surprised Nicolas and runs him over. Mortem manages to turn and drop his speed before he despawns his wheel, coming to a halt behind Katherine. Nicolas growls and starts to get up.

"Now!" Mortem shouts as he crouches beside Katherine. The Legends all charge at Nicolas.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  18. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    wait what do I do now...

19. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I quickly get out a sheat of paper and scribble "if this is your portal-tell me telepathically." I throw the paper into the portal.

Malkavian and Amun_Ra like this.
  20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Poiu429 @color red

Pyrs, Shade and Naragath walk into the portal. They are back into the Eye's throne room. The demon lords are nowhere in sight.

The Dark Lord sits upon his black throne. His third eye glows red as it darts around in its socket.

The three kneel in front of the Eye. "The two Legends are dead, my lord." Shade says.

"Well done." The Eye says. "First, however, I want your report and opinion on the matter of Salomnis's brother."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.