1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So he adapt to the best scenario by shapeshifting into one of the characters?

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He certainly can.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd try figuring out how to counter each person... But I'm unsure of their attributes. Oh well.

4. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm a small weak pale boy ^^
    I should not be that hard to counter :P

5. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Against me, maybe you could use ground-type... wait, this isn't Pokemon.

Amun_Ra likes this.
  6. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I search through the sky, looking for a storm..... or a meteor. I start mediatating while making sure not to be back stabbed.

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil @sonickid3003 @The_Wynner

Ajnin wraps himself in lightening and charges at Orphion. The monster changes into its beast form and leap at the oncoming warrior. Mortem joins Ajnin with his Soul-Eater, and they clash. Orphion claws at Ajnin, but his lightening zap the monster away. Vocthar swing his archer knife down at the fox, but Orphion change form into Katherine and dodges. Ronan's arrow miss Orphion by an inch, and buries itself into the ground. Drandel's magical attack from her sword miss Orphion too, and bounce across the mirror and singes Thagila's cloak. Bailwolf is nearly stabbed by whom he thought was Mortem.

Luke helps Katherine up. The angel glare at the monster that had now taken the form of herself. "We can't defeat it, not if we are so divided."

Luke nods. "Remember the spell I cast long time ago under the Dernel Jungle when we fought the monster Amadel?"

Katherine brightens up. "That might work!"

Orphion blends into the battle, changing forms constantly, and confusing the warriors to a point where they all come into position of defence. Ajnin grits his teeth. "He's too fast, and we aren't fast enough."

"We have a plan!" Luke shouts. "Drandel, Bailwolf, come! The rest defend us!"

Luke kneels down into the middle of the chamber. Katherine, Drandel and Bailwolf, the three with the most magical capabilities, lend Luke the energy to perform his spell. The other five form a circle around the four and fight Orphion, who tries to breach the defence line from all directions, but in vain.

Luke's eyes open, and they glow purple. "Esti Yëwa!" He shouts.

A shockwave radiate out from Luke, engulfing the Nine. Orphion is knocked back, and he growls, in his beast form, circling around the sphere of purple energy that has surrounded the Nine. Every member of the nine experience new power flow into their muscles. Then it fades.

Orphion growls, "What have you done?" He jumps at Mortem. The pale boy dodge with incredible speed, and bring his Soul-Eater down onto the beast. It creates a cut, which seems transparent. Orphion gives a great howl and leap back. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

"I connected all our magic together. It will all gather to one person in need, and change constantly. Now, we have a chance." Luke says.

"You can only keep one form, meaning you always have to fight one on one. If your opponent has all our magic, their power is as great as yours."

Orphion growls, and he jump at Katherine, changing into Nicolas's form. Katherine's eyes widen. Ajnin shouts, "Hey!"

Katherine's expression turns into a sneer, and she open her palm. A blast of pure energy hit the Light Beast with full force. The others experience a decrease in their energy as this attack is released. Orphion screams, and the mirrors all around shatter. A black shadow escape from Orphion, and climb up into the ceiling. It explodes into mist.

The arena fades away, like it was an illusion. Now the nine stand in a damp circular cave, with mosses and mysterious plants growing. Directly in the middle, there is a big rock, upon top floats a white orb that emits light that illuminates the whole of the chamber.

Orphion lay on the ground, its fur bloody. It groans, then open its eyes. They are no longer red, and black, sad pupils look at the Nine.

The Light has fallen. Now the Eye will rise.

@Poiu429 @WhettoWen @Dik Dik

Ozoth look around her. Her children fight bloodily, but the battle goes ill. The Light is pushed back and back. The Old, powerful Wizard stand in front of her.

The dragon mother gives a low moan. Her children stop fighting and looks at Ozoth with surprised, and sad looks. One by one, they depart into the air, towards North, far away land from Gavel.

Now she faces the Wizard with a look of final menace. The Wizard smiles and swing his staff, its end glowing powerfully. Ozoth release a bellow, and send a wave of fire. It rolls over the Wizard, but he rises from the flames and hit the dragon on her head. Ozoth groans, then fall to the ground, never to move again.

Shade finds a meteor in the sky. Using all of his willpower, Shade wills the meteor to bend and come to Cinfras. It is small, only a size of a horse, but the impact will still be great. The meteor falls in an instant onto the Southern side of the Cinfras wall. It explodes, destroying the whole gate, along with both the Light and Dark army that was near it. Shade's energy is instantly drained, but he smiles. The last gate has been breached.

(Asyra, let's make it so that your sword never started to chase you, because... that is well, unexpected.)

Asyra blinks in surprise. the Southern gate explodes into fire, and a huge shockwave shake the earth. A lot of the army inside, including Asyra, is knocked onto the ground. Confusion erupt all around the Light. Elrund, the great elf, shouts, "Retreat! The city has fallen! Retreat!"

In the distance, the dragons depart towards the north. The giant bulk of Ozoth is not to be seen. From the South, Naragath, the Demon Lord and Shade, the Destroyer approach. From the West comes the Demons of Dern and Pyrs, the Ancient Wizard, the Dragon-Slayer.

(Sorry, Asyra, you joined a bit too late. There is not much you can do here, but give me actions that your character does.)

Gelfirm-Darzgar

The Light has fallen.

A shock of energy ring through the throne room of the Eye, the Lord of Dern. The Dark Lord smiles as the ancient spell of Robert collapses. The spell itself was fed directly from the Realm of Light, which has now fallen thanks to his Gramanoth, the Shadow Worms, and the Corrupter of Realms.

The Eye rise from his throne. The Five Demon Lords stand up and bow.

"I have risen. After ages of exile, I shall ride forth into battle with the Light. The Light will be extinguished once and for all."

A force of darkness start flowing from behind the Eye. His third eye glows red.

"MY TRUE FORM WILL BE REVEALED TO THE LIGHT. THEY SHALL COWER IN FRONT OF ME!"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "So the eye is an entity of pure darkness? If the light truly fell, we may not stand a chance..." I say. I think for a second, pacing a little, trying to see if there was a counter. I turn to the others, saying, "Wait, what if killing Orphion did this? No, no, we can't be pessimistic... That won't help, it's meaningless anyway... Hmm... Does Orphion still have any any form of light magic?"

9. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What about me? ;_;

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    xD your magic is controlling the dead, etc, not using magical energy for Attack.

Malkavian likes this.
  11. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But, but, but..... Ok ; (

12. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    look mom im famous

Amun_Ra likes this.
  13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Look." Thagila points. "He's awake."

Orphion's tails weakly floats, then fall down to the ground. The Light Beast tries to stand up, but fails. The nine ready their weapons.

"I have failed." Orphion says. He physically says this, his mouth moving. "The Light has fallen, because I failed." He looks at the nine. "I am sorry."

"You're no longer possessed?" Ajnin asks. Orphion grunts. "You are lucky I was in this state when you fought me. My power reflects the state of this Realm, and since it was being weakened by the seeds and the Shadow Parasites, I was weak. If I was at the height of my power, you would have perished in the first minute. The same thing will happen to you if you challenge the Dark Lord of Dern at your level of power."

"The Eye." Vocthar says. "Can you tell us more about him?"

Orphion's eyes flash with anger. "The Eye. He is a creature powerful than any that exists in the Mortal World. He is but an entity in the vast Dimension of Darkness, in which many creatures with powers greater than the Eye dwell. However, the Eye is only such creature that can interact with the Mortal World."

"Just as I am the reflection of the Realm, the Dark Lord is the reflection of the Realm of Shadows, Dern. He have been hidden, gaining power in darkness, but now, he is ready."

"The Dark Lord's name is Vramnos."
    The word hums with power, and it makes the air colder. "He is as old as I am. He will not stop until everything that was founded by the Light is destroyed. His true form will bring fear amongst your ranks, and will make the bravest men flee. Now that this Realm fails, and Robert's magic is broken, Vramnos is free to reveal his true form, the form he uses inside the Dimension of Darkness."

"Is there any way to stop him?" Luke asks. "If he exists in this world, he must be vulnerable to something."

Orphion looks at the Nine sadly. "This is the worst part. Nobody knows how to kill Vramnos. The best advice I can give you is: Seek the heart of Fruma. Seek the four crystals. Seek the power of the End. And find the Aether once again. Collect these powers, and you might match the power of the Eye."

"The Aether... But nobody knows where he is!" Katherine says, sounding frustrated. All but Luke looks confused and looks at the angel.

"Peace, angel. Peace, patience, and you will find him." Orphion coughs, and blood wet the ground. "My existence fades away. The time has come for the Realm to fade."

"No!" Mortem says. "Not after all we've been through!"

"The Light will live on. See that orb on the stone in the middle of the room?" Orphion says weakly. "That is the lone gateway to the Dimension of Light. It is made of pure Light energy. The Dimension will live on as long as creatures of Light dwells on the Mortal World. When the Realm fade, the connection to the Dimension will fade. You, the Legends of the Mortal World, must be the gateway. Hold the Light for me."

"I don't understand." Drandel says. A drop of tear rolls down her cheek. "Why? Why us?"

Orphion smiles. "Didn't Nicolas tell you? You were chosen. Now it is your job to Chose. Finish the work of the Twains. Save the Light that stays in your hearts."

Then, with a flash of light, Orphion's body explodes. It evaporates into white mist, which circles the Nine, then it floats towards the orb and gets sucked inside.

There is a deep silence. They finally realise, the world was ending.

Poiu429 and Malkavian like this.
  14. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    CINFRAS
    @Poiu429 @WhettoWen @Dik Dik

The Light is now on full retreat. Another wave of magic roll out; the sky goes dark, and the Light feel their limbs weaken, while the Dark feel stronger. The warriors lose their will to fight, and rushes towards the Guild Hall. Some warriors regain their sanity, and remain to defend the last line. All the elves are in the group, and many more from different races, including Asyra. But fear grips them as the Three Lords from the Dark army enter the city. The demons and the monsters tear the city down as they enter.

"Board the Airships!" Someone calls out from the Guild Tower. "We evacuate to the Canyon!"

The women and the children inside the Guild Hall all rush towards the Airbase. Some of the warriors follow, but there are not enough Airships. The rest get ready to flee towards the Canyon.

Asyra feels some kind nausea. He suddenly feel the urge to tear out the Light warriors' hearts. Then the urge passes, and he finds himself holding his sword, which is glowing purple.

The Light gradually retreat. The monsters and the demons push and attack, killing many. The flying creatures dive bomb into the Light crowd, and Shade follows them using the last of his energy to throw the warriors off the bridge.

"Shut the Gates!" Elrund shouts from behind Asyra. The Guild Hall's gate slowly start to close, and the Light all rush in. The elves start chanting, and a barrier is created between most of the Dark army and the Guild Hall. Some escape the barrier, but are slain by the Light, which now outnumber them.

"Now!" Elrund shouts to the army. "Go! We will hold the barrier!"

The Light army start to go into the Guild hall and through it the Airbase. From there they get out of the Eastern end. Many monsters ambush them, but in their desperate escape, the Light slay the monsters.

The airships leave the Airbase in a row. Suddenly, a few dozen flying monsters attack the line. Three airbases go down, to the horror of the soldiers on the ground.

Suddenly, a gush of wind blows the flying creatures away from the Airships. Lightening crack, and arrows with dead accuracy attack the monsters. From the distance, in the canyon, villagers in white robes stand. They all have their arms wide open, and the air around them hum with energy.

"The Bantisu Monks!" Asyra thinks. From behind them charge the warriors from deep within the Canyon, some even from Rodoroc and Ahmsord.

With new hope, the Light flee towards the canyon.

Asyra, looking back, sees the elves running in a different direction, towards the South. They must be heading to Aldorei.

Asyra remembers that the Legends that knew Salomnis was in Aldorei. He looks back at the Light army, which starts to disappear into the shadow of the Canyons.

Believing it as the right choice, Asyra heads to Aldorei after the elves.

Pyrs, Shade and Naragath stand on top of the Letvus Airbase and see the Light army flee into the Canyon.

"It would be useless to attack. They have the support of the men of the Canyon. We do not have the power to oppose them." Pyrs says quietly. Shade and Naragath nods.

"When the Dark Lord rises, we will come here again." Naragath says. "We will crush the rest of Gavel."

WELL DONE. A voice booms in the three's heads. They recognise it: The Eye.

THE LIGHT HAS SUCCESSFULLY FALLEN, AND THE REALM IS DEAD. THE SPELL THAT HELD ME IN GELFIRM-DARZGAR IS NOW BROKEN. YOU SHALL COME TO ME WHEN I RISE. PORTALS WILL BE PREPARED FOR YOU, AND MY DEMON GENERALS SHALL TAKE YOUR PLACE IN TAKING CINFRAS.

The Eye's message fades. Few seconds later, a black shadow starts to circle around a point of air behind the three, and it starts to expand, revealing a portal.

Shade looks at Pyrs and Naragath. "The Eye will rise now. Darkness will take over."

Pyrs and Naragath smile. Together, the three step through the portal.

They walk into the throne room in Gelfirm-Darzgar. The five Demon Lords are there, and on the throne sits the Eye, his third eye wide open.

Malkavian and Poiu429 like this.
  15. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    As I follow the elves to Aldorei, I think to myself "Why would they want to go back to their homeland? Do they need some things to do?". Then, like before, I suddenly have an urge to tear out some hearts, and fail to resist it. The urge makes me want to run east.

16. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I kneel down in front of the eye along with my companions.

17. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "So what do we do?" I ask. "We... We need to do as he told us, but do we have the time? As soon as the eye finds out we have that orb, he'll do all he can to kill us." I look a Katherine. "Katherine, who is The Aether?"

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    again, why? I don't understand. :/

19. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Sorry, I'm just not so used to this kind of roleplay, being kind of free of my options.
    I don't know what I can do and what I can't do.

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey, it's fine.
    Please do not control what happens TO the character. Only what the character does, or thinks.
    Second thought, you can control minor events that happen to your character, but not major events like you changing your destination.
    I was gonna make you go to Aldorei so you could meet with the Nine.
    If you want me for your character to do something just tell me.

"What's a mutant?" Ajnin asks, looking confused.

"Mutants are people born with special powers, like me and you. This Aether, he has the power to control the aether energy, and is the only person who can do so. The Aether energy is a highly destructive energy that destroys. The Aether can control the energy."

"Does he have a name?" Drandel asks.

"Marvin." Luke says. "Marvin Mildehall."

"We fought with him under the Dernel Jungle, against the secret organization WynnExcavation. We defeated their boss, but out of two hundred that entered, only fourty-two came out alive. Marvin was one of them: but he disappeared shortly after." Katherine says.

"So we must find this Marvin, but what does the other three powers that Orphion listed mean?" Ronan wonders.

Luke starts to say something, when he tenses up. Someone's here.

They look back at the entrance of the cave. A lone figure walk towards the Nine.

Drandel covers her mouth. Vocthar blurts, not believing what he is seeing. Katherine stands, a shocked look on her face.

"Nicolas?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.