1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil @WhettoWen @sonickid3003 @Poiu429 @The_Wynner
    Hey guys: Again, I must be gone for two weeks, because I am going on a trip. I will be gone from monday morning (like 4 o'clock in the morning ;-;) until the 9th of December. I will get your characters to a condition where you can control the whole of what happens. More details are going to come up.

2. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I nod. "Perhaps we should send soldiers there to fortify it. We could even evacuate Lexdale to there as well, if the town still stands." I think for a moment. "We can handle checking Lexdale. You should probably take refuge at Cinfras. We should also check for surviving Gelibord citizens."

3. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Poiu429
    Pyrs and Naragath battles. Naragath is powerful: but without his magic, he cannot beat the agile fighting of Pyrs. Pyrs gains the upper hand using his new arm, which has incredible power. The duel ends when Pyrs gets the weakened demon in a pin, holding his horns to lift his head up.

Naragath growls, "You have fought well, wizard: I will help the Eye." You smile and release the demon. Instantly, dark shadow flow around him and the demon stands up. "I value the deal I have made: I will help the Dark Lord defeat the Light. You have my respect, little human."

You decide to contact the Eye, and take out the black orb he have given you. You touch it, and you are sucked into the vision.

"Pyrs." The Eye says, his voice echoing. He sits upon his throne, looking at you, even though you are invisible. "Tell me of your accomplishments."
    So you tell him, about your fight with Naragath and how you have won his army under the control of the Eye.

"This is good, Wizard. You have done well. The help from Naragath can change this war. I have ordered a monster in the name of Iskalius to gather up all monsters in Gavel to attack Cinfras. You lead Naragath and help Iskalius destroy Cinfras."

What do you do now?

Togak stands up. "This is an Emergency. I do not wish to risk the lives of my elves in this war, but we cannot let the central city of Gavel fall. I will order 150 of my best fighters and spellcasters to aid this siege." He then faces you, Thagila and Katherine. "What say you, heroes?"
    Elrund runs down the chamber to retrieve a crystal orb. This is one of the nine orbs of seeing, which four of them have been destroyed or lost. One is in Ragni, one in Arcuntar(Fruma), one in Aldorei, and two owned by the Eye in Dern. Elrund carefully unwraps the clothes around the orb and look into it. "To Ajnin, Mortem and Vocthar, who carries the mark of Light." The old elf chants.
    @Vansil
    Heroes. A voice echo in your mind. Mortem and Vocthar also freezes.
    I see that you have destroyed the werewolves of Gelibord. Do not head to Lexdale: It has fallen, and the forest is under the influence of a terrible demon.
    There has been a gathering of monsters in Gavel, and they seem to be slowly making their way to Cinfras. We need your help there.

What is your response?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I, worried by this message, tell the soldiers, "I guess we shall head to Cinfras."

5. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So you don't wonder who this message is from? xD

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm more concerned about the attack on Cinfras.

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lol Ok
    "Do we just travel there by foot?" Mortem asks. "Just wondering."

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Is there another method?"

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "No... I guess." Mortem says.
    "We must travel fast, then." Vocthar says.

I'm going to sleep now. Sorry for all the rush, didn't realise the importance of me going away for TWO F ' ING WEEKS IN THREE DAYS

Thanks Florfy for being so active :)

10. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    ummm I'll obey the Eye cuz that thing is scary

"Eye, where should we meet up with Iskalius?"

11. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I uhm.. I dunno what to do here..

12. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i hope you will have a good trip ;)
    And yeah. Thanks for being so active @Florfy5 <3

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    None problems. (What did I just say?)

Have fun on le trip, @Amun_Ra (Where is it to anyway?)

14. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No idea XD
    It is just great that you are active since I can't be as active ;)

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thailand :)

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice. Are you going to "Bangkok"

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nah into the mountains to trek :P

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil @sonickid3003 @Poiu429 @The_Wynner @WhettoWen

I am going afk for 2 weeks from tomorrow. This is what is going to happen: There will be a huge battle in Cinfras, and you will be running it!
    Story Continues:

Ronan, Bailwolf, Luke
    Luke shouts, "Are you all ready?" The gate opens for a bit for the remaining soldiers to come in.
    Bailwolf murmurs, "Great, we're trapped here now."
    Luke raises a hand, and in it is a white gem. Ronan and Bailwolf remembers that Nicolas used to have the same one.
    He then casts a spell.

It feels like all your inside are flipped over, then back. Your vision goes black, then when you open your eyes, you stand in middle of a city.
    Luke stumbles down, and Ronan catches him. "What did you do?" Ronan asks. Luke only smiles and says, "I teleported us to Cinfras."

The three looks around in wonder at the central city of Gavel. "How?"
    "In this gem.." Luke holds up his gemstone, which is now grey. "This held an unimaginable amount of energy. Both Katherine and Nicolas had it. Nicolas used his in battle with Darznog, while Katherine used hers when fighting Qira."

From the distance, a horn sounds, and a great army rides into Cinfras from the South.

Shade

Shade blasts the catacomb door open, only to find it empty. "Search the tomb!" He shouts, but he knows they have escaped: he can no longer feel their consciousness.
    Shade. A presence touch Shade's mind. He realises that the voice belongs to the Eye.
    Our army gets closer to Cinfras for a battle. Our enemies have gathered there, too. Join your fellow commanders, Pyrs and Iskalius.

Drandel, Thagila and Katherine

"Who be there!" A voice booms from behind the Cinfras gate.
    Katherine shouts, "We are the army of Aldorei! We come to aid the Cinfras city defend itself from the monsters that approach!"

A silence follows, and then the gate opens. A great cheer comes from the walls, and human soldiers lean over the walls to glimpse the army.

As Drandel, Thagila and Katherine enter, they see a large group of people in the middle of the city. Citizens of the city run around, taking most to the Guild Hall.

Three familiar figures approach. Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke. "Well met!" Ronan raises his hand.

"Luke!" Lynn cries and runs towards the mage and embraces him. Ronan, Bailwolf, Drandel and Thagila looks surprised. Drandel whispers to Katherine, "Are they together or something?"

Katherine laughs and says, "Together? No, they're siblings!"

Ajnin, Mortem and Vocthar

The city of Cinfras come in view. The trio's journey was relatively safe, passing the ancient ruins of Dullahan's mansion, looking at the giant hand in the distance near Lexdale. As they enter, the front gate opens and lets them inside. The inside of the city is busy, soldiers rushing about, getting ready for war. Amongst the warriors they see elves, too. A familiar voice calls, "Over here!"

Drandel lands on the platform in front of the soldiers of Gelibord, riding on a small dragon. Some of them are alarmed and draws weapons. Vocthar says, "Woah, she's not our enemy." Drandel beams and says, "Glad you could make it. The others are already here."

"Oh, come on! We're last?" Ajnin says.

Soon, they gather up in the bank, where they trade stories of their journey across half of the province and prepare for battle.

"Still no sign of Nicolas?" Mortem asks. Katherine's face becomes dark, and she looks away.

"No. We haven't heard of him." Thagila says.

Suddenly, a horn sounds. Then again. Then again.

The city erupts into chaos. Somebody shouts, "They're here!"

Pyrs

Pyrs leads Anthahall's demons and Naragath's army to the Forgery, where Iskalius is gathering his army.

When they get there, Pyrs meets Iskalius, who resembles an old man with grey skin. He has twenty spiderlike arms growing from his back, which lets him climb anything. He also is a powerful mage, who has as much magical capability as Pyrs.

He also rendezvous with Shade.

The Eye contacts to Pyrs, Shade, Iskalius and Naragath. You will march to Cinfras and attack it. Attack it any way you want, as long as it falls or is damaged till it is no longer a threat.

What about Nicolas?
    Pyrs asks. I mean, the Corruptor of Realms?

He has different matters to attend to. He will not participate in the attack. My Demon Lords, too, must help me on my plans to rise.

MORE WILL BE POSTED SOON.

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RULES

The same rules apply to the battle as the whole RP: No godmode, no killing the main characters, (including Naragath, Lynn, Luke and Katherine)
    You can attack the city but not wholly destroy it. I don't want the outcome so that the evils win the city. But not to the degree that the goods win, either.

When you fight each other, your actions cannot be direct action. For example, instead of saying "I kill Ajnin.", you have to say, "I try to kill Ajnin by dropping a rubble on him." Then either Ajnin or other characters must defend Ajnin.

Each of you will have different characters to control.

@Florfy5
    Ajnin
    Vocthar
    Slash (Mutant who can turn into a huge snake)
    Human soldiers (100)

@Vansil
    Mortem
    Lynn - (earthbending powers)
    Laurel (Cinfras Captain)
    Human soldiers (100)

@sonickid3003
    Ronan
    Bailwolf
    Luke
    Human soldiers (100)

@The_Wynner
    Drandel
    Thagila
    Katherine
    Elf soldiers (100)

@Poiu429
    Pyrs
    Anthahall
    Naragath (His army 150)
    The Eye's Demons (200)

@WhettoWen
    Shade
    Iskalius (His monsters 70 [all extremely strong, you can use monsters from mythologies and stuff])
    Demons (50)

I hope this works out, it doesn't matter if it doesn't, though. I hope you have fun on this battle!
    You guys will all be RP Moderators for two weeks, so don't destroy this rp :)

I will fix whatever that goes amiss, and continue on the journey through the Light Realm.

Thanks, and good luck!

Amun_Ra

20. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Weird.. I also have to leave tommorow, for like.. 2 weeks.. Maybe we are going to same place? probably not..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.