1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I drag mortem to the house.

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Come in, come in!" The villager shouts.
    The house is small, and everything looks ancient.
    The villager looks frail, his kin extremely pale, but yet, he looks young.
    You drag Mortem toward a chair and set him there. He nods gratefully at you.

"So. Another set of adventurers come to this cave, eh?" The villager says.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I say, "Speaking of which, why do adventurers always come here?"

4. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You don't know, then?" The villager asks. He sighs sadly. "My name is Sesad. I have lived here for a really long time. This pit is called the Lazarus Pit, and the water here make people who drink it immortal."
    "What!" Mortem says.
    "The last group who came here was looking for the water. Strange company, they were: angels and mages, and all. I guess you two want the water too?"
    "Angels... mages..." You whisper to Mortem. The boy nods. Katherine and Lucius. Nicolas must've been with them.
    "We came here to look for a certain type of flowers that repel werewolves." You say. Sesad looks surprised. "You want those? Sure, they grow all over my 'garden'. Take as many as you want."
    Mortem rises and says, "I'll go get them, then." He says. He then walks out of the house.

Sesad look at you. "Right, the water. You should have them, in case." He hands you a potion. In there, a clear, blue liquid is visible.
    You wonder, Mortem probably won't like me having a potion that can grant immortality, being a guider of souls and knowing about death. But it might come in useful later.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  5. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Bye)
    I'll hide the potion. "Thank you for your hospitality. We must go rejoin our allies on the surface, as time is highly of the essence."

6. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I roll to the side, then as he's going past I punch him in the back (all of the fighting will be done with my new arm unless it's magic).

7. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

I ask Togak is there's anything we should know about the monster we're going to fight.

8. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I hoped you stayed longer..." Sesad says. "But the other group also had to go, so I understand. Good luck on whatever you're doing!"
    You and Mortem meet outside. He shows you one of the flowers he picked. It is of a violet colour, and have a sweet, yet unnatural.
    "Is it poisonous?" You ask. Mortem nods, "Probably. Better not to rub it all over our faces, eh?"
    Walking out of the cave, you face a winding staircase. As you climb it, you start hearing sounds. A clear howl pierce the cold air.
    "Crap." You say, and start increasing your speed. Mortem follows.
    On the surface, the werewolves had found the soldiers. They had taken refugee on a higher ground, but some of the soldiers were pulled down and were fighting on ground. Vocthar is one of the soldiers on the ground.
    Farther ahead, Lycaon spots you.

Naragath roll around and start charging at you again.

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Oh god... We're at a disadvantage to begin with..."

Initial Strategy:

Archers get away from the pack and onto high ground. Fire Arrows from above.

Spearmen use the spears for maximum distance against the werewolves. Swordmen act more defensive, guarding themselves and the spearmen, but attacking any werewolves that draw close. Sort of a line with alternating. Try to use hills.

Mages stand by and heal any soldiers that get hurt, maybe send a few meteors at the back of the werewolves.

Vocthar, come toward myself and Mortem.

I'll send some lightning from above at packs of werewolves.

I tell Vocthar, "Get a little of this wolfsbane on a bomb arrow, then fire it down Lycaon's throat. I need a mage to hold Lycaon steady." I turn to Mortem and say, "Can you get to high ground and use your powers to kill some werewolves and distract others?

I think, "If we could get rid of Lycaon and get the swordsmen behind them..."

Pending Strategy (For After Lycaon Dies):

Swordsmen, go to the sides and use the woods to circle behind the werewolves, then attack from behind.

Spearmen, same tactic.

Archers, keep firing, but get the ones close to the spearmen

Mages, don't drop meteors, just heal.

I'll charge my sword with electricity and start use melee attacks.

I say to Vocthar and Mortem, "Vocthar, send volleys of arrows and any sections of wolves that lack our units. Mortem, help me out down here."

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "His name is Orphion. He is the Light himself, the Light Beast, he represents Light. He was taken over by the corruption ages ago, and went hostile, so the Heliolux locked him inside the Stone of Light. He have now gone completely evil.
    The monster that took over Orphion is unknown to us. Nobody knows what it is, only the Taproot knew: it knew its origin."

11. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: I've missed alot I see XD

"I can help holding down Lycaon too."
    I ask some nearby spirits to rise from the ground and pull Lycaon onto the ground. Then I help them by summoning bonestruktures to do the same.

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As Ajnin's plan goes into effect, Mortem rises a group of skeletons to fight the werewolves in the corner. Some of the other mages start to wreak havoc over there.
    Lycaon spots Ajnin. His face grows into a wicked smile, and he leaps upward. His eye, where Vocthar's arrow had hit is now covered with a red scarf of a fallen soldier.

Lycaon lands in front of you, crushing a werewolf. Swinging his powerful claws, the werewolf attacks. Ajnin leaps back, his Raijin blade glowing with electricity. A flash of lightning, and Lycaon struggles back, a patch of fur burnt on his chest. Mortem jump and bring his sword at Lycaon's neck, but it bounces off. Lycaon roars in pain.
    Ajnin pulls out a wolfsbane from his pocket and throw it to the battleground. Instantly, werewolves scream and scatter away from the flower.

From a high ground, Vocthar rise up and knock an arrow in his bow. Taking careful aim, he fires an arrow straight at Lycaon. The arrow chip against one of the monster's teeth, which falls to the ground. Then the arrow embeds itself into Lycaon's throat.

No sound come out of the monster. Lycaon simply freeze, and his eyes goes unfocused. With a whine, it falls to the ground, dead.

A huge disruption occurs amongst the werewolves.
    (Shade)
    (Ronan)
    @WhettoWen @sonickid3003
    It would help if you could reply to my messages. Thanks!

@Poiu429
    Yep, you too :3
    A map of the Realm. Account of what Nicolas, Katherine and others fighting the Devourer of Light. The state of the Realm, which confirms that the corruption has taken over the light. A sighting of a strange shadow lurking around the Valley.

Also, the information about Lynn. She is a 'mutant', with powers of earthbending. She and Katherine were a part of a group of adventurers who fought with Nicolas. All she reveal about herself is that she is an Amazon, which does not make any sense to you. She hints that she is from the Wynn Province, but nothing more.

Katherine refuse to explain Lynn's past, saying, "If she doesn't want people to know, it isn't my place to tell."

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  13. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I fake not being able to get up but when he gets close to me I blast him back with telekensis.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Checkmate," I say with a grin. "Now's our chance..."

Strategy:

Swordsmen- Go around behind the werewolves, attack from behind.

Spearmen- Stay on the hill, keep them back, using the hill as an advantage. Send some with the swordsmen, however.

Mages- Continue healing, and attack some werewolves near the spearmen.

Archers- Fire arrow at some werewolves the swordsmen and spearmen haven't reached.

Mortem- Summon a few more undead, then backup the spearmen and/or use ranged attacks from the hill.

Vocthar- Bomb arrow the middle of the crowd, away from our soldiers, and fire some arrows to pick off others.

Ajnin- Fire lightning from the hill at the werewolves.

15. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oops..

16. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Vocthar frowns. "Why do all that... if we can do this?" He says, then throw a wolfsbane in middle of the werewolves. Instantly, the wolves whine and leap away from the flower.
    Bailwolf falls to the ground, few yards away from Shade. Shade gets up and summon back his sword, and cut down a soldier who tried to hit him from behind. Bailwolf growls weakly from the ground. Ronan shoots another Bomb Arrow, which Shade reflects with telekinesis. The Arrow Bomb instead shoots towards the bank, further breaking the building.

Luke shouts towards Ronan and Bailwolf: "Get them to the Catacomb! I can get us out of here!"

17. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I blast a quick plasma black at Bailwolf and disappear into the shadows

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are the werewolves gone?

19. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: I wondered that too XD
    I also wondered why @Amun_Ra had a problem with us just killing them like you suggested ;)

20. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    #WerewolfLivesMatter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.