1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ajnin whispers to Mortem, "Find out what, again?"

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Vocthar whispers, "I wonder if all of us should go. You two can go down, and me and the soldiers can wait here. But then, it's only a suggestion."

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ajnin replies, "If you get sneaked up on before we get back though..."

4. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Anything we don't know about these waters."
    "Like if we can get the plants from underwater. Also why would some weird magical flower would grow here. Also why the adventurers came down there."

5. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil
    Given the current circumstances, which do you think better, should Vocthar and others stay behind or all of you should go inside to get the wolfsbane?
    Also, how is Mortem going to raise the dead?

@Poiu429
    BATTLE TIME (Haven't done this in a long time :P)
    Pyrs is engaged in a duel with the Demon Prince Naragath. You cannot use your magic, however, with the power granted from the Eye, you might just beat the demon. Naragath is an extremely powerful magic user, but without magic, who knows how much he knows how to fight?
    Place your action here.

@sonickid3003 @WhettoWen
    BATTLE TIME
    Shade is in a battle with Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke. sonic, you can control Bailwolf and Luke's actions, too. Place your action here.

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm...

Upsides to everyone coming:
    -We can get the wolfsbane to everyone faster
    -Lower chance of the group being jumped

Downsides:
    -Large party, hard to maneuver in a lake
    -Some people might be unable to swim
    -More people will get electrocuted if I use my magic

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @The_Wynner
    You sit down around the table with Thagila, Katherine, Lynn and Legolus, as Togak also sit down.
    "Now that we are free from unfriendly ears listening, we can finally talk about what happened in Gavel the past month." Togak says.
    "When Ragnok came from Dern, strange things have been happening inside the Realm of Light. The Heliolux have felt it too: they have contacted us, and thus we moved the portal to the Realm to Aldorei."
    "So we can enter the place?" Katherine asks. Togak nods, then motions towards another elf sitting next to him.
    The elf says, "I am Elrund, and I was one of the elves to enter the Realm. The siege of corruption has worsened, and a terrible creature have found its way into the Light Beast, Orphion's cave, under the Stone of Light. The creature must've taken over Orphion, and then, the Realm itself collapsed. The effect it had on Gavel was immense: the Decay has worsened to the point that monsters that have never been awakened for hundreds of years started roaming around the province.
    "The Heliolux have all turned mad, except for few that is in our valley, and few that have taken refugee around the Stone of Light. Five other powerful elves and myself entered Orphion's cave. We had made it until we met Orphion. He destroyed the other elves as quickly as we would kill an orc around Llevigar, and would have destroyed me, if I did not have a scroll with me."
    Elrund raise his left arm, which have been bitten clean off. Togak nods solemnly. "But you and your friends, who are humans and have the blessing of the Twains, Bob and Nicolas, you are immune to such corruption that weakens us. Katherine, you are also resistant to the corruption because of you being an angel."
    "So you want us to enter the Realm, and kill whatever that have taken over Orphion." You say.
    "Yes." Togak says. "You are our only hope of saving the Realm."

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it would be useful for only Mortem and Myself to go... and have the other guys hide as well as they can.

9. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Craaap"

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Vansil
    Okay.
    Mortem still wants to contact the dead to make sure the wolfsbane is still inside the cave. You and Mortem walk to a place where the soldiers can't see (request from Mortem) and raise a ghost.
    "Yes, a type of plant that repel werewolves do grow inside this cave." The ghost says. "However, there are corpses that have been raised from the dead roaming around the place, and I doubt that even you, lord, would be able to calm them."
    Mortem thanks the ghost and release him.
    Now, you stand in front of the lake. "Let's go then," You say, and both of you jump into the water.

The instant you go inside the water, you are pushed by an invisible force.
    Do you: (I'm doing this format so it's easier for me and you to make choices)
    A. Resist the force
    B. Let it lead you
    C. Free choice
    Shade land in front of Ronan, and creates a shockwave that knocks the three of them back. Ronan leaps up as Shade bring his shadowy sword down at him. (Remember Ronan, you can control Bailwolf and Luke)

11. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll see where the current is headed... But make sure I'm not letting myself get pushed around too much.

12. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep.

Ronan quickly shoots an Arrow Bomb as Shade is coming down.
    Bailwolf throws a fireball at Shades feet to knock him back.
    Luke, seeing that Ronan and Bailwolf are handling Shade, heads around them, checking for reinforcements.

13. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    YEAH BATTLE!
    Do I know anything about my new arm? Like, abilities?
    Anyhow, I strafe left, keeping out of reach of Naragath. Then, I dart in and uppercut him >:D

14. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    Shade calls down lightning to strike them.

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Vansil
    Suddenly the two of you is thrown out of the water and onto a cold, damp ground. The wind is knocked out of both of you, and you lay there gasping for several seconds. When you recover, you get up and look around. The cave lead you down into a huge chamber, decorated with faded crystals. The entire cave is filled with solid ghosts and ghouls, which suddenly spot you and start charging at you.
    "Crap!" You shout, and shoot a lightning at the oncoming horde. They are all electrocuted, their bodies are wet and slimy.
    Next to you, Mortem scream. He is electrocuted too, but not strongly. He seems half paralysed.

Across the chamber, the ghosts and ghouls start rising. You look around the cave. There is a wooden structure at the corner, with a light on. Another side is a tunnel, that is the exit of cave.
    Where do you go, and what do you do?

Shade dodges the arrow bomb, but it explodes behind him, knocking the elf out of the air. As Shade hop up, Bailwolf creates a fireball that falls upon Shade. Shade summons a lightning, which meets with the fireball mid-air.
    From the distance, the monsters push the ranks of soldiers back further into the town. The firedrake roar and hop up. Its wings are destroyed with weapons, but it can still breathe fire.

We can't defeat this army. Ronan thinks. How can we get out of here, though?

You are still in battle.

Raw power is stored inside your arm. It enhance every action you make. For example, a normal punch can crack a brick. Your uppercut sends Naragath flying into the air. The demon, however, lands onto the ground, stumble, then charge at you, head-first. His horns are curved, and looks deadly.
    Naragath: 90/100
    Pyrs: 100/100

16. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I use my telekenssi to topple a building onto one of the figures. I go to help the drake.

17. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You okay? Sorry!" I look around. (Before I continue, exiting the cave wouldn't exit the lake, right?)

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @The_Wynner
    You can ask the people of Aldorei questions about what happened.
    NPCs: Togak, Lynn, Elrund, Legolus, Alexunder(A Heliolux) and Aldorei citizens and random Heliolux.
    So sorry, I will try to get the other characters together.
    Nope

19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I look around a shout, "We need to get out of here." I begin to drag Mortem to the exit.

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Suddenly, a shout come from the wooden structure. A fragile-looking villager with a lantern wave his hand toward you. "Hey, you two over there! Come here, before they get you!" As he says that, the ghouls start running towards you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.