1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Uhm.. Nevermind..

2. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I let the dragon in the barrier, it's only to prevent things from leaving. I collapse the tunnel.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "We have to help them. You know, if the archers can get the high ground, the ground soldiers could serve as a buffer to... God dammit, I need to fight, not strategize."

4. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

I brace for any incoming attacks. My Desipis and Grave dragons prepare a fire breathe attack incase anythings starts heading south.

5. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The werewolves cry in pain as sharp bones impale some of them from the ground. Ajnin release a cackle of lightning at the werewolves, killing several.
    Another long howl pierce the air. From the distance, five larger werewolves stride toward the battle. Four of them are smaller, while the biggest is twice the size of a man. The werewolf howls again, and lightning strike the ground, near the soldiers.
    Lycaon, the werewolf god. (The monster is only considered a god, he is not immortal.)

@sonickid3003
    The barrier is not yours, it is a spell devised by ancient Gavel mages. The firedrake is stuck outside. You, somehow, are inside. Maybe because you're an elf.

"Quick, get in!" Sherk shouts.
    Ronan shouts, "What about you?"
    The ogre looks half sad. "I will defend my home."
    Ronan knows what will happen, and so does Sherk. "I'm sorry." Ronan says.
    The ogre nods. Just then, the tunnel goes crack, and then it collapses. Ronan jumps just in time the tunnel collapses completely, trapping the trio.
    Shade rips the roof of the cottage open. Shade lands in front of the ogre.

Yurmal roar behind you. As you try to leave, the red, winged monster rise into the air. (Too see the picture go back to arrival in Llevigar.)
    The monster is about four times bigger than each of your dragons. Katherine shouts, "Wyromagn!"
    The Wyromagn swoop down at you, its open mouth full of sharp teeth.

6. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So around how many werewolves are left?

7. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I feed the ogre to the dragon and continue my persuit.

8. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nicolas
    No.
    No speech come out of my mouth. The Eye rise from his throne.
    "You will fit well as the new Corrupter, Nicolas." The Dark Lord says. "It is fitting, that a fallen angel shall have this title."
    A beat skip in my heart. He knows.
    "How did you find out?"
    "I know many things."
    Memories rush into me; memories I tried to forget. Of Katherine, and many of my friends dying by the hands of Darkness. Jenna, Marcus, Tovi. The massacre of mutants by the WynnExcavation, my loss of wings. Painful events that have been threatening to eat away my sanity.
    I sigh, and a tear roll down my cheek.
    "To summon such a spell, I must use my true form." The Eye says. Then he raise his hands, and his three eyes turn red.
    A screeching sound fills the area, then a black space appear in the air.
    A huge, jaggy, black, tentacle-like spike come out of the space. The spike itself is the size of three of Drandel's dragons.
    The spike/tentacle wiggle in an unnatural way.
    The Light will fall!
    A voice shout, and it echoes throughout the hall. The tentacle wiggle, then shoot toward me with full force.
    I close my eyes, accepting my fate.
    And the sharp, small top impale me in the chest.
    A wave of shadow flow into me from the tentacle. I scream.

9. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nuuuuuuuuuuu! Nicolas-senpai!

10. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

OOC: I assume everyone else has evacuated?
    I despawn my dark green dragon if I haven't already.

Since I pretty much have no other choice, I choose to do something risky. I summon a Shadow Walker.
    VW2V.png
    Shadow Walkers are a strange breed that possess the ability to slip between the planes of reality, becoming immaterial. This allows them to hide in the shadows, either hunting from the concealment of near invisibility or evading enemies. Though they become corporeal to mate or to eat, they spend most of the rest of their lives walking in the shadows. Shadow Walkers are wary creatures, though on dark autumn evenings when the leaves fall to swirl in the chill, rain damp air, they may be seen drifting out from the shadows.

I ask Katherine and Thagila to use what magic they have left to transfer it to the Shadow Walker. Then I create a barrier around us and ask my dragon to "slip between the planes of reality." If this is going to work the way I hope it does, it should turn all of us immaterial for a period of time so we can get away safely.

11. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Hmm..." I think for a second. I charge my sword with lightning, rush in, attack Lycaon, then rush back to the others to see it's effect.

12. sonickid3003

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: Well, RIP Sherk..
    IC: I uh.. I dunno what to do, so I just.. uh.. stand there.. I guess?

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Angels and Demons will be a prelude for Legends, following the story of Nicolas and his rise as the Wynnic hero.
    Katherine, Luke, and other mutants will be there. You will find out more soon, both in the story and Legends III

Malkavian likes this.
  14. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok...?
    Um
    "Hi," I say to Nicholas.

15. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cool :)

16. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    So uh.. you gonna tell us what that tentacle does?

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You quickly tell Katherine and Thagila what you intend to do. They nod and start transferring their magic into the white dragon.
    The Wyromagn screech behind you. "Now!" You shout at the Shadow Walker. You cast a ward around all of you...
    And pass through the ground. With a tremendous crash, the Wyromagn buries itself into the ground.

@Vansil
    Lycaon roars and slash at Ajnin with claws, but it misses. Mortem slash at an incoming werewolf, killing its soul.
    The werewolf god jumps and lands in middle of the ring of soldiers. The werewolf lunges at a soldier, and snap his spine with its powerful jaws.
    No :P
    Luke jumps in front of the broken tunnel and starts casting spells. He creates a barrier that would stop Shade from coming in.
    "Let's go!" Bailwolf says. The trio runs deeper into the cave.
    The tunnel opens up into a huge, hollow cave. Water and slime drop from the ceiling, which has many greenish roots. Green light glows from mysterious patterns.
    A clicking sound comes from the ceiling. They all look up, but don't see anything.
    Something shifts. Then the whole of the cave wall starts moving, slithering. With horror, Ronan realised that what they thought was the wall was actually a giant, mutated, Grootstlang!
    "There is no time for us to fight this thing!" Ronan shouts.

Nicolas scream and go onto his knees, the spike still impaled into his chest. From his back, something slither it's way out. A pair of jet-black wings grow out. "Gaah!"
    Another wave of shadow pour into the angel. Then everything goes quiet.
    The spike comes out of Nicolas with a thick thunk. The skin around Nicolas's skin shifts, then cover up the wound.
    The tentacle slowly pulls back into the shadowy patch of air. The air gets warmer again, and The Eye moves again.
    "Rise now, Angel." The Dark Lord says. "Rise now as the Corrupter of Realms!"
    The Corrupter bow. His eyes turn red, then pitch-black, then go back to normal.
    Then The Eye faces Pyrs. "You will go with the Corrupter to Thanos, which still stands now. Destroy it."

18. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    So, what does Nicolas look like now?
    I nod. But... how do I get out of where I am?????

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oops, sorry...
    Nicolas looks like his old self, except for his wings. He is expressionless, however.
    The Eye creates another portal. "First, destroy the Gylia Watch. Get the Gerts to help."
    Across the portal stands the Gylia Watch, tall and proud. Light particles float around the tower, which annoys you. Many magical wards protect the tower from simple attacks.
    The Eye says, "the Corrupter will stay in Dern for now. Contact me when you get the Gerts' help, using this." He hands you a crystal ball. "All of my subjects have this. Do not lose it."
    With you, twenty demons have came. They all have magical skills. The leader is named Anthahall, a powerful demon who fought in the Great War.
    How will you break the tower?

20. sonickid3003

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Crap, crap, CRAP.." I say as I shoot a Bomb Arrow to try and stun the beast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.