1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I try and make the rope into a lasso, then throw it on something on top of the structure

2. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump

3. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "oi oi, wanna tell me your plan?" i ask her

4. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, I meant the wings

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He seems to be behaving perfectly normally, for now.
    (I'll go over the start of the show when Tsu's around as well. For now, you're both just waiting.)
    You struggle with the rope a bit- Gerts are not very dextrous, but you eventually manage to tie it into a knot. You throw it upwards and on the third attempt it hooks around something. It feels fairly solid.
    Which wing are you exploring first? The right wing is mostly intact, whereas the left one is largely destroyed by the eruption, though the wreckage may not have been looted as thoroughly.
    She aggressively sushes you. "Not now!", she mouths. The mayor gives you a very suspicious stare before moving on.
    He leads to you to the more built-up centre of town, which has been decorated for Torl's rally. Her campaign signs and banners are everywhere. You are directed to a relatively large square building.
    "Will you two want anything to eat?", the Mayor asks. "We'll be more than happy to provide."

6. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Okay then I'll just examine the crowd to see if I recognize anyone else

7. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i ask for an ordinary dogun meal

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Proroti looks much more pleased. "I'll arrange that. Would you be okay with waiting out here while I make it happen?"
    Bantira replies before you can. "Certainly."
    He enters the building and the rest of the group leave for various places in town.
    Bantira turns to you. "What were you wanting to know?"

9. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    I try to climb it

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You look around the room. The crowd is mostly high-class people from around the province. You recognise Kermut, son of the Duke of Olux, in the front row. Villagers dominate the group, but there are others. At least four elves in Embassy robes are scattered throughout the crowd, as well as a few hobbits, positioned at the front so as they can see. Uluic is also present.
    You climb the rope, swinging helplessly and hitting the walls several times, but you make it to the top just as the piece of rock the rope caught breaks off. You manage to haul yourself over the ledge anyway. There's not much here, but there is a good view of the surrounding city. The outsides are relatively uniform residential areas, but the inner section has several larger buildings along with what look like market areas. The building with the orange banner is there (held up by columns -you can be sure nobody is there), with four odd runes painted below the crest. There's also a very large domed building with two wings, one of which has been destroyed. There's no sign of the villager anywhere.

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Has anyone noticed me

12. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "so are we just going to play along?"

13. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    ”Mayble find help in dome?”
    I climb down and travel towards the dome

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The elf you met earlier can see you from the Aldorei box has, and she looks a bit puzzled at how you're standing away from the rest of the crowd. Nobody else has yet. Anyway, you don't out of place here, so it doesn't matter terribly much.
    "We have no choice. It seems this Mayor is very stubborn. Any attempts to leave would just aggravate him. And the colonists control most of this region - we can't really sneak off. Unless you have a better idea?"
    You climb down the remains of the staircase and head towards the dome. You cross an abandoned marketplace and make it to the outside of the building. It's almost unbearably hot here from all of the lava. There doesn't seem to be a clear way in - the windows are too high to climb through and the doors won't budge.

15. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "yea no i just wanted to confirm so we're on the same page"

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "What am I supposed to say at a Torl rally? I mean, I have to speak, better me than you, but what can I say? 'We killed a prison full of dwarves, aren't we heroes'? I couldn't say that? I... how many did we kill? Oh sweet Garahah..."
    She suddenly seems to be on the verge of tears.

17. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The door to the wing is ajar and as you push it open you see a corridor leading to the end of the wing, where there's another smashed-up statue. The walls were clearly once lined with tapestries, but they have been ripped down. Ashes are scattered across the floor and and shreds of parchment litter the room. Some of the doors have been ripped off of their hinges, and Dogun runes are scrawled on every surface. The rooms you can see are in bad shape, with furniture strewn about and smashed - it's pretty much impossible to discern their original purpose. A lot of the floorboards have been ripped out. Two of the doors are blocked from the other side.

19. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Then I wait for the show to start paying her no mind

20. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "its ok, we were saving the headmaster, they started it," i say, trying to comfort her, "its not your fault. just focus mainly on how we rescued the headmaster i guess "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.