1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Still ignore the tomes and investigate more of the insides

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The rabbit man was a little shorter than a villager, but on closer inspection you can see the tips of two furry ears at the far side of the room, under the Bantisu box.
    "Uh, which scroll? Nevermind - he could be getting away!", Another dwarf approaches.
    "Is this about that prison break? Fuck, I let the bastard straight through here! Thought villagers were okay! He seemed to be going to that tower over there, but I doubt he's still there."
    The main hall is enormous. Several other statues in various states of destruction lie around. Pedestals are empty, and tapestries have been ripped to shreds and two Dogun banners hand on the walls. The front door has been deliberately barricaded from the inside. There is a large door at either end. The left-hand one, leading to the ruined wing, is ajar.

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I keep my eyes on him

4. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    examine the statues

5. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I run towards the tower

6. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

oof.
    "..."
    I stand at the spot closer to Togak.
    -----
    How would nost elves react to seeing Togak?
    And does he have a title?

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The statues all seem to depict dwarves and are mostly made out of volcanic rock. The largest one, about ten times life size, towers over the room. Its head seems to have been blown to pieces with a spell and Dogun runes are scrawled on it in chalk. Its right arm holds an axe, and it wears a dragonskin robe. The others are mostly life size, all vandalised to an extent and most wearing crowns. One is placed on its back with a very crude Dogun statue placed face down on top of it. There are however a few smaller ones. One seems to be made of pure gold. The head has been twisted off but it remains otherwise intact.
    He inspires a certain amount of respect amongst most, fear in some. Seeing him in person is considered by Valley Elves to be a rare honour, but those within the Embassy consider him a friend and mentor. The wood elves have a grudging respect for him, but hate his values and the the 'moral dictatorship' he stands for. Of course, your character has been more personally wronged by him.
    Given that he's the only person to ever hold his position in the 3800ish years it's been around, a title is redundant.
    You reach the base of the tower and see that the stairs have been mostly destroyed. The villager seems to have managed to get up regardless, judging by the length of rope left at the top.

8. Tsukiji

Time to use the mask I use around children. xD
    Although hopefully more mature. .-.
    Hm. So everyone would call him Togak? Not like, "Our Great Lord Togak" or "Our Saviour Togak" or anything? Or would most just bow their heads as he walks by? :/

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The name alone carries the amount of respect any title would give - he doesn't need anything like that.

Beyond Togak, you see the empty Royal Box, the Gylia box and the Bantisu box. An aged villager in very flashy purple robes sits in one of the two chairs of the Gylia box accompanied by two Cinfras guards, and a middle-aged villager in a very similar robe to the statue of Hertyu sits in the Bantisu box, along with two younger villagers, dressed exactly like him but standing and holding odd wands with blue flamed candles in them.

10. Tsukiji

Any mana fluctuations?

11. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There a way to break down the gold?

12. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What is it" I whisper to Bantira

13. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I try to climb the rope

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There would be, in a large furnace. That's how it was made, after all. You don't have access to one at the moment, but there's sure to be a least one in Rodoroc, and probably one in the Doguns' place. Metalworking is a well-established technology. It's also possible that the dwarves might want it back or be able to repair it, although you don't know how important it is. It's pretty heavy, but you could take it.
    Mana.... fluctuations? As in 'is someone casting spells right now', or am I misunderstanding...
    You tug at the rope and it falls straight down at your feet- it clearly wasn't tied to anything.
    The welcome party have arrived. "Who are these two?", a surly old Dogun at their lead says. "And what happened to the rest?"
    Bantira remains silent, but keeps tugging your hand.

15. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Of course if I take it now, there would be no point, lets investigate. Also, does my clairvoyance detect anyone coming when I channel it?

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You appear to be alone for now, but there are some figures not all far away, at least five, in the direction of the central lava lake. Your clairvoyance gets rather murky at longer distances so you don't know anything more.
    What are you investigating? You could go to the wings, either the ruined one or the intact one or you could investigate the rubble and furniture in the main room.

17. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [QUOTE="Hodsonius, post: 2817136, member: 77506"]The welcome party have arrived. "Who are these two?", a surly old Dogun at their lead says. "And what happened to the rest?"
    Bantira remains silent, but keeps tugging your hand.[/QUOTE]
    can't you say smth smh
    i can't read your mind you know

"We're just some lost doguns passing through, nothing special here, nope not at all." i say hurriedly

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Your rescuer smiles. "He's just being humble. These are the two that destroyed Rodoroc Prison!"
    The welcome party seem to be very impressed.
    "Wow. That changes things. We'll let Torl know right away, and we'll see about sleeping and eating arrangements. You'll be quite a stir at the rally. Do you have a speech planned, by any chance?"
    Bantira looks at you regretfully and steps forward. "I'll speak."

19. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "are you sure?" i ask Bantira quietly

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "It would be an honour.", she says loudly, clearly not quite sincere.
    "Wonderful!", the welcome party's leader says. "I'm Poroti, and I guess you could call me the mayor."
    He walks off towards the town.
    "This town of ours is growing faster than we can build it, so forgive the tents. I can give you premium accommodation at our inn - we won't charge, of course."
    Bantira follows, gesturing for you to do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.