1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

:o
    "Sure."
    Once everyone else in the room leaves: I quickly change before opening the door that Hels left through. (The old clothes go into the ring)
    "I'm done."
    I do a twirl for him.
    "Does it look okay?"

2. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I feel uncomfortable about being praised for killing a bunch of dwarves
    "Well we were just trying to rescue someone and it kinda just happened..."

I look in the direction she's pointing

3. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You pull on the brown trousers, white shirt and forest green military jacket and cravat. They're a bit tighter than ideal but not terribly uncomfortable. You're not entirely sure what to do with your old clothes so you just leave them on top of the crate
    Before you finish asking, Hels responds, "You look amazing!", and Doushoins gives an approving nod. Hels steps in and closes the door. Doushoins stares down the corridor, lost in thought.
    "A happy accident, then." He smiles at you, and as you turn another corner you come to a valley where a river of lava is slowly running through a surprisingly large town. Significant parts of it are made of tents, but most is constructed out of rock. "Manifis. A testament to Dogun ingenuity.", the leader says, looking anxiously at Bantira, who clearly does not approve.
    The dragons seem to have completely gone - the coast is clear for now.

4. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Um, well we were just passing through on our way back to Grinifez so..."
    "We'll just head on through the dragon's nest and be on our way then. Thanks for the help with the monster!"

5. Tsukiji

I edited my post right after posting it. >.<
    I placed it in my ring, is that fine? ;p;
    I stand outside in relative silence.

6. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Yes. That makes more sense.
    Doushoins continues staring into the distance as Hels changes. He comes out wearing an almost identical uniform, clutching his adventuring clothes in one hand. "Can you put these in that ring?", he asks.
    "Oh no, you must stay. How am I going to explain to the towsfolk that I let you leave without talking to them? You two are kind of heroes. Besides, who could pass up an opportunity to meet Torl? What's so urgent about getting back to Grinefez anyway?"

7. Tsukiji

I reach over and do so.
    -----
    Are there items that are like the ring of storage that aren't a ring?

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There are Ender Chests. They're Villager technology, and the process of making them is a closely guarded Gylia Academy secret, but their mechanics were shared with the rest of the Province for research purposes. The Sol Embassy used the same principles to make storage rings. Nobody else has ever used it and a lot of people are afraid of the implications of them on greater magical theory - they're based on an unexplained magical anomaly.
    You put the clothes in the ring, which is getting fairly full.
    "Are we ready?", Doushoins says. "We're expected at the Coalition box fairly soon. We mustn't arrive after the King."

9. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Check the tomes, maybe you can sell them to get better treasures

10. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "uhhhh well you see i have this really important paper to hand in at the academy..."

11. Tsukiji

Is there storage magic? :/
    Oof.
    《Letting Hels do his thing and following behind》

12. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There are too many of them to carry, and you have no idea which ones are most valuable, but as you look through them you notice a sheet of parchment written partially in villager script and partially in Dwarven. The Villager reads:

and thus King Yorton signed the Nine Regions Agreement, making us the sixth of the planned Nine Regions. This historic day marks the start of a great alliance between Villager and Dwarf kinds, although there has been significant resistance. Many are concerned about the relatively small amount of land afforded to the Kingdom in the eventual deal, and the possibility of the elevation of the Dogun peoples. It is also rumoured that Karoc will be unwilling to sign, rendering the attempt at lasting peace worthless. Nevertheless, Remikas as our High King brings many benefits that the majority of Dwarfkind should reap the benefits of.

"It cannot be that important, and with the headmaster missing, allowances can always be made. I'm sure that Torl would personally intervene to ensure your presence."
    A welcome party seems to be approaching. Bantira tugs at your hand.

13. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Leave the tomes for now, check the other rooms

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Sorry for the delay. They're taking places standing around the stage.
    Of a sort, yes. It's basically exploiting weird portals that by all known laws of magic should not exist, to places that by all known laws of magic should not exist. The process of creating one is too complicated to get into, and potentially disastrous to get wrong. An entire classroom at the Grand Academy along with a teacher and several students was once sucked out of existence by such a portal during research.
    Doushoins walks down the hallway and through a door. There is a balcony decorated with the banners and colours of the Coalition, with a single hobbit-sized chair on it. It overlooks a massive hall focused around a large stage. A fairly large audience is standing around it and you can see several other boxes around. Embassy yellow covers the box next to you, and Togak is standing on it, looking as proud as ever, staring down at the crowd alongside two of his Embassy scholars.

15. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'll stand a bit further then the crowd and use my cloak to be harder to notice

16. Tsukiji

Oof. So no something I can casually use to cover up the fact that I have the ring.
    There's a brief pause before I continue moving.
    (Where are the bodyguards supposed to stand btw?)

17. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Villager thief accomplice. Gert help find.”
    I go where he pointed.

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    As you put the piece of paper down, you notice the name Remikas in Villager script amongst the Dwarven runes. From its positioning you deduce that the runes are actually a translation of the Villager script.
    Not as much as the fact you look pretty distinctive and Togak would probably recognise you if he looked the right way... there are some that have entered the Villager market, usually at ridiculous prices.
    Doushoins gestures for you to stand behind her chair. Hels immediately takes the spot farther from Togak.
    (just checking that you know that both the accomplices were Doguns and this is just your character's stupidity)
    "Sorry, I don't know where he could have gone. Uh, what thief? What was stolen?"
    You stand in a corner of the room, trying to blend in with the surroundings. Above, you see a hobbit in elaborate robes enter the Coalition box, accompanied by two elves. Tranki also seems to have entered his box along with two of his monks.

19. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I stand and look around the crowd trying to spot the rabbit man from the alley

20. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    OOC: oof

”Stole scroll.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.