1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Where is the crowd heading?

2. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

I quickly go back over and pay attention to what she's saying.

3. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Most of them reluctantly scatter and look at you expectantly, but two remain stabbing at the beast with a pike and a sword.
    The window is about ten metres above the ground and the frame sticks out of the wall slightly. The stained glass is smashed, several shards on the ground on either side. The left wing is a side of the political spectrum a smaller section of the building, which a lava river cuts across. There is a lot of melting rubble around it, and part of the wall has collapsed.

4. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I ask around if anyone has seen two people rapudly leaving the underground area.

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whats in the room with the window

6. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welp, sucks to be you guys
    "Move out of the way or you'll get blown up!"
    I begin to cast a big meteor without waiting

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "...Remikas personally set up the Council of Delegates and the building of Suinos. Rowar, then Mayor of Efilim was initially appointed by the king, but was quickly elected officially when the the first ballots were drawn up. Since then seven more races have joined. If you will turn this way, I might have something more presentable for you two to wear. You are going to be in the Coalition box with me, after all."
    The dwarf you asked looks at you in confusion. "Uh, there was a villager, just now. Other than that... maybe they used another exit? Uh, we don't often get visitors here any more... what's going on?"
    You focus your mana to a spot above the Destrachan's head. It falls and one of the Doguns runs away in terror, dropping her pike. The other does not notice. The meteor hits its mark, ploughing straight through the head of the beast, completely crushing it and the unfortunate Dogun beneath. Its body slumps to the ground, dead.

8. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    o o f
    "Welp, I warned him...at least the monster's dead..."
    I look around at the doguns
    hopefully theyre not too mad...

9. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I get in through the window if I scatter the remaining glass so I don't get cut? If I can I will do it.

10. Tsukiji

I whisper to Hels while she walks ahead.
    "Why were we chosen?"

11. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "We saved her from the spiders, didn't we?"
    Doushoins goes through a door and up a staircase. Tapestries line the walls, telling of ancient battles. She turns through a plain wooden door into a small room with several trunks in it. A young hobbit in a very modern suit comes out and goes back down the corridor, looking rather flustered. Doushoins opens the trunk. "I believe there's something here you could use..."
    She takes out two forest green uniforms with the Coalition crest embroidered on the front match her robes remarkably well. "I thought they'd stock these. Royal Army lip service to say they're working for us all, wearing our colours when they visit us. The guards they offered me would have worn them, naturally."
    She hands you a set each. "Do you need me to find a place for you to change?"
    It's more a matter of how to get up there. You could fairly easily avoid being cut, there's a big ledge. The window is quite a way above ground level.
    The leader, a gruff-looking Obsidian holding a Nation banner and a halberd approaches you. "Can't see it's not good to see fellow Doguns but why are you here? You came from Rodoroc? You definitely aren't colonists."

12. Tsukiji

I nod my head timidly

13. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "umm"
    I look to Bantira
    "well we were rescuing an acquaintance from the dwarves..."

14. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    "Where did villager go?"

15. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright go to the ledge

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He looks amazed.
    "That was you? We met a search party looking for you - got the information we needed and killed them. Well, that answers it. Welcome to Manifis County. This is brilliant, how many dwarves did you kill when the prison collapsed do you think?"
    "I suppose this room shall do. I'll leave you to it.
    She leaves the room and closes the door most of the way before adding "Will you need to take turns in there?"
    The ledge is a bit high, but you're able to use your pickaxes to grip the rock wall as you climb. With considerable effort, you lift yourself onto the ledge. The window looks down into a large hall which looks like a sort of musuem. The central atrium below the dome is dominated by a basalt statue of a dwarf, the head of which has been blown apart. Around around it are various tables and plinths, and several piles of rubble and broken furniture. There seems to be little of interest directly in view, but the raiders may not have been very thorough.
    She points towards the centre of the ruined city. "He went that way. I don't know what he did next. What's going on? Who are you looking for?"

17. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    aaahhh
    "Um...im not sure, there were about twenty guards in the prison i think so probably about that many?"

18. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Search da place

19. Tsukiji

I immediately give a furious nod of my head.

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There were about 50 dwarven prisoners as well, presumably also dead.
    "Wow. Well, you're a hero to us all - I'm sure the town would love to hear you tell the story yourself! Torl's due to arrive for her rally there pretty soon, she'll probably want to speak to you. Wow, I'm actually a bit jealous."
    Bantira looks very uncomfortable and starts discretely pointing in the direction of the Dragons' lands.
    Hels looks a bit disappointed and starts to leave. "You first?"
    You search the piles of rubble but there doesn't seem to be anything of interest. There is however, a mostly full bookshelf against a wall, full of many scrolls and tomes covered in Dwarven runes. These are in a museum, perhaps they're valuable.

Tisaun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.