1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Yes you can.

2. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I pay him 13 shards

3. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He quickly cuts three thin slices of the roasted Grook on the back table, cuts two slices of bread and assembles them along with some jam from a jar, then hands the sandwich to you.
    "Thank you sir. Would that be everything?"

4. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let's get a better view

5. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Yes it will'' i take the sandwich and start eating it

6. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Lets try to meet up with the doguns and we can figure something out probably..."

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You leave the functional part of the city and reach the nearest tower. It must have been an impressive structure when it was new, but it has been pretty badly damaged. The staircase inside is barely usable, but you manage to make it most of the way anyway. Looking down at the city below, you see that it was once arranged in the same way as the underground section. Large public buildings, marketplaces and monuments fill the central rectangle, set into hollow of sorts. The very centre is now a lake of hot lava, rivers flowing slowly in from all sides. The Dogun flag sits in a building on the edge of this, probably once the central building of the city, most of which has been destroyed. Surrounding it are residential blocks, several of which seem to still house dwarves. The far side seems to have a group of tents in it, and you can just make out a similar staircase down on another corner. The domed building was clearly once very impressive, but you still can't discern its purpose.
    The marketplace is a bit crowded, so you take the sandwich back to the main street. A crowd seems to have gathered around the drawbridge to the palace.

8. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    While I'm eating i start heading to the palace to see what everyone is doing there

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    As you speak, a hideous monster turns the corner. Its face is mostly taken up by a gaping mouth, it has a hunched, lizard-like form and it's making a very loud sound that sounds a bit like sucking. Bantira runs back towards the Doguns, gesturing that you come too, but the monster is bearing down on you.
    It's a very diverse crowd, all of the major races of Central Gavel are present. Guards patrol the area in front. "Tickets please!", one of them shouts, while another seems to be throwing people out of the crowd.

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I watch while i finish my sandwich

11. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I prepare to dodge if it attacks and then counter with a meteor

12. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

All I'm going to do is hold. Hels can take the lead. >.>
    Or the NPC I suppose.

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The crowd thins rapidly as it is discovered that most of them don't have tickets. Several important looking villagers approach, show tickets and are let through. As the area clears, you notice two elves and a guard clinging to the palace walls from a ledge above the river. As you finish, two guards begin patrolling up and down the street, calling "All ticketholders for the entertainment tonight, please make your way to the gate!". There's easily half an hour left before it begins, so they're probably a bit early, but you don't exactly know how it's supposed to be run.
    The beast rears its head and brings it forward in a deafening roar. You cover your ears, but it's still painful and you're knocked to the floor. Bantira is thrown off balance and a Dogun battlecry comes from behind, at least twenty voices strong.

14. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I approach the gate

15. Tsukiji

Is this towards me?
    If so-
    After a slight hesitation, I nod my head. Letting go, I begin moving, making sure to never look down. >.<

16. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    aaah wasnt expecting that
    "lets just meet up with the other doguns!"

17. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You approach the guards that are blocking it off. "Do you have a ticket?", the guard asks, clearly believing you don't.
    Yes.

18. Tsukiji

After a slight hesitation, I nod my head. Letting go, I begin moving, making sure to never look down. >.<

19. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I pull out my ticket and show it to them

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You struggle to your feet and run towards the line of Doguns. You see that they're charging, several holding up Nation banners, another with a Torl campaign banner that won't be relevant again for another two years. Bantira is swept up with them, and they start to charge straight at the Destrachan. It rears its head again as the group passes you, almost knocking you back over as they go by.
    You suddenly recognise the guard as the one who checked you at the gate. "Ooh, special guest of EsmeĢ Deepwater? Lucky you.", he says, letting you past.
    You shuffle slowly over to the bridge, the other two following. You accidentally look down just as you're directly above a particularly jagged rock. You hear Hels shriek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.