1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    "First off I was going to jump out of the window alone, before you tackled me and we both started falling. Secondly it wasn't a bubble but a prison of air to brake our fall and you started kissing me as soon as we landed. Thirdly I only trapped you to get you away from me. So stop your bullshit"

2. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i cringe inwardly as we enter the dwarven kingdom
    "you have a way to keep us from being seen right?"

3. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Tell enemy invite gert join.”
    I go to my tent, try and pack as much as possible.
    I prioritize food and potions, if I have any

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "You know I have no way to verify what either of you say, right?", the innkeeper sighs. "One of you took my key. You figure it out between yourselves or I'll take this to court - I've done nothing wrong. Now, are you going to take the emeralds or not?"
    She stops in her tracks. "Uh, I hadn't thought of that. Do you have any ideas?"
    You take three grooks and a health potion that you'd hidden under the platform, as well as a book on farming you were given when you were in Cinfras. Hopefully you'll have a few hours to try to read the next page. Impressively quickly, a large group of guards comes. "You are under arrest for treason, murder, conspiracy to revolution and assault.", the lead guard says."Please do not resist."

5. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I give him the key to room 3 and say "You can search me I don't have the key"

6. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i stare at her
    did this girl really just waltz into enemy territory without any idea to avoid being caught?
    well there don't seem to be any guards anyway so as long as we keep to the shadows we should be fine. plus from how far away can you sense people with your power? say something if there are people nearby

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He pats you down and frowns. "No key, as far as I can tell."
    Esmé walks over and grabs your robes. "These could easily hold a key without you noticing. She takes an emerald out of one of your pockets and puts it back. Didn't find this, did you?" It is clear from his expression that he didn't. She goes on: "The only way to be sure is a strip search. I've done a fair number of those at Gylia - students with questionable potions and such - I'm quite efficient. Shall I do that?"
    "Uh, yeah, that'll do." She jogs off the main road and onto the rocky edges of the underground cavern, quickly navigating her way around obstacles. You see up ahead the Gates of Rodoroc - a grand fortification in front of the Dwarven capital city's underground portion. The gate is closed, but there again don't seem to be any guards. She continues jogging towards it, unfazed.

8. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i follow her
    "so where exactly is the headmaster? "

9. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I give the emeralds and then throw in some more "just keep her away from me"

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Rodoroc jail. She said she had information for them, so they killed Ferdoc Porola and kidnapped her. The others got themselves captured to distract the authorities. It was very well executed." She suddenly stops as her face nearly crashes into the gate. "Wait, uh, how are we going to get past this?"
    He takes them, looking rather nonplussed, and you start to walk away. "Wait!" Esmé shouts after you. She runs up beside you, reaches into your pocket and pulls out the key to Room 5. She turns back to the innkeeper and proudly presents it to him. "Do I get a reward?"

11. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Alright, before I tell my story, let me introduce myself. I'm an adventurer from Ahms. Some of you might be thinking I'm involved with dwarfs. Short answer, no. In fact I just learned the whole shitstorm in Molten Heights today. Hey bartender, can I get a drink? Any kind will do. Today's been way too stressful for me."

12. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She hands you a rather tired looking bottle of Aldorei wine. "Sorry, we don't have anything else that won't melt you from the inside out - this was a gift from an elf a few months back. I don't even feel I can really charge for this."

13. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I continue walking not caring

14. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "One shot will do."
    (Also I really don't want to type what happened so can I just type *recapped events involving blank* ?)

15. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ooc is this someone i know?
    as in the headmaster said that she had information for them?
    can you tell where the nearest guards are?

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Where are you walking to?
    "Fuck, I knew it!" the barkeeper shouts behind you. "I'll alert the authorities in the morning. Ah, yes, I'll just give your bribe back, shall I? And, uh, you should probably get some clothes on."

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "Answer me this. Why the fuck would I try to steal a key to an inn when you see everyone that enters?"

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You can type that and I'll fill in your dialogue for you.
    She pours some Aldorei wine into an oddly black glass and hands it to you.
    No. It's a posh-sounding male Dogun name, so you guess it's the oligarch Juntabi apparently left with.
    Yes.
    "On the other side of this gate. They seem to be on lockdown. Shit, how are we going to get through?"
    "When I'm awake I do.", he shouts angrily. "I was just going to sleep myself when that damn dwarf showed up. Anyway, why would you turn up uninvited at the Royal Palace? Seems you have have a thing for being irrational." He sweeps Esmé inside, slams the front door and locks it behind him.

19. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Is there a bridge or something nearby?

20. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    QUOTE="Hodsonius, post: 2803701, member: 77506"]You can type that and I'll fill in your dialogue for you.
    She pours some Aldorei wine into an oddly black glass and hands it to you.

No. It's a posh-sounding male Dogun name, so you guess it's the oligarch Juntabi apparently left with.

Yes.

"On the other side of this gate. They seem to be on lockdown. Shit, how are we going to get through?"[/QUOTE]
    *Takes a sip* *Recaps story at the gate* *Takes a sip* *Recaps story on Ozoth ignoring the fact I pissed her off* *Takes a sip* *Recaps story of the fight outside the bar* *Takes a sip*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.