1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "So you want to kill me...?" I mutter quietly.

I draw my blade, swinging it to the side. I let go a slight shock of earth mana into the ground, making it vibrate so everyone in the area could feel it. "I can use earth magic too, ant. Is it really smart to start the fight here, with all your eggs? If your job is to 'protect your colony' I'll respect that. But I wouldn't want you underestimate me or spread the harm to the people inside the Coalition, merely by some connection with the villagers in the higher-ups. Do you still want to do this? I'm still open for talking."

I say, bluffing a lot honestly. I'm confident in winning against the normal ones in their numbers, but I'm not sure about the power of the queen. I also can't maintain my earth magic a lot, I might be able to damage their egg a little(not that I intend to) but not much. I'm bluffing in order to turn the tide of the conversation to come into 'talking'.

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Your pickaxe's head misses the axe, but you manage to hook it away. One of the dwarves grabs you from behind and attempts to pull you away.
    "We don't want to hurt you. Don't make us.", she hisses into your ear.
    Over this you can just hear the Dogun mumble "Whaat?", before there's a sickening thud.
    Was this not already apparent?
    "Oh, I'm not looking for comfort.", she whispers. "Not with you. Do come here. I'm getting a bit cold."
    A gust of wind blows through the window, catching your attention.

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ''If it's cold maybe you shouldn't have trown out your shirt''

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She stays motionless. "Orphan.... from Garah... living in the Academy... and, single?" She opens one eye.
    "So it's threats is it? We were just talking. I thought elves were a peaceful race. So. Who is this enemy of ours?"
    She stops suddenly.
    When she continues, her tone is very matter-of-fact. "They're dead. Killed by other orcs."

5. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So she's a mind reader, huh
    "Yes, is there anything else? I should really go after them."

6. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do I have the strength to flip her?

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I widened my eyes. "Those infected.......!" I mutter quietly. I glare at the one orc in the room, then wait for the ants to make a move

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She rolls over, reaches for her cloak, skirt and shoes and neatly tosses them out the window too. The landing looks a bit softer now. "Won't be needing them." Her smile subsides a bit. "We could stay here talking forever, you know. We both know I'm irresistible. Why put off the inevitable?"
    "-saw out of the corner of your eye your eye your teacher followed out by a Garahese oligarch. Followed her trail to the humble abode of an attractive and lonely young woman, who would love nothing more than to help."

9. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "Then you can go to bed while your irresistible and I'll stay here. Okay?"

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You can try. It might work, it might not. Your decision.
    "Infected do not attack other greenskins without good reason. No... something more sinister is going on."
    The queen sounds confused.
    "What could drive them against each other?"
    Her eyes widen. "While you stare at me from over there? All night? Very sweet of you, but I don't think that'll work out."

11. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "um if you wanna help could you maybe lead me to her? that would make things a lot easier."

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I turn towards the queen. "What's going on? What did you sense?"

13. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Fine then i guess I'm leaving'' i start climbing out the window

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She opens her other eye and sighs. "I'm afraid that's all I know. We could,", she says with a slight grin, "uh, see if the dwarves know more? Head to the police station together?"
    "I heard. A large party of orcs in full battle armour left Fort Leadin, approached the group you met outside our home, and were ordered to kill them. They obeyed and left for the Fort. What do you make of that?"
    "Oh no you don't"
    Esmé lunges at you with surprising agility and embraces you, knocking you both out of the window. There's still time to cast Wind Prison, but it would break her fall too.

15. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I still do it

16. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "the headmaster's in danger, plus the police said they can't help unless the person's been missing for two days and theyre not just gonna let us interrogate their prisoners. I'm going to go look for the headmaster now."

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: So the orcs I encountered were killed by a bigger group from Leadin?

"Orcs...... killing other orcs? What is that mad Queen of Karoc thinking, god damn it?"

18. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "May I ask you dwarfs are even doing in a dogun city, nevertheless attacking an innocent? I get how vile doguns are but dogun or not, she is still innocent."

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Yes. At least, according to the ant queen.
    *by the way, only Doguns and Greenskins believe in God. Bantisuism is an atheistic religion like Buddhism, the Valley Elves worship the Light Realm and most villagers are abandoning their faith because of the Cataclysms.
    "You probably know more than me, Elf. Your orcs were sent to befriend me when Dugg'r had every reason to believe I was hostile. Perhaps they were always meant to die? This changes everything."
    She jogs back into town towards the police station anyway. "How are we supposed to rescue her if we don't know where she is? We won't need to interrogate, anyhow." She points at her head. "You can distract them while I extract the information, okay?"
    "Neither of us know if she was innocent, Villager. All we know is the guy at the bar promised to do 'some favours' if we killed a Dogun tonight at a specific time. We was late, as you saw. Turns out we wasn't the only ones. Dozens of dwarves in several groups. All killing Doguns. Don't know why, doesn't matter." She lets go. You see the Dogun dead on the floor, and axe in her head. The dwarves are gone. "Shit!", the one who grabbed you shouts, running after the others. The Doguns in the bar are pouring onto the street. Several stare at you.
    Powerful gusts of wind converge around you and Esmé as you fall to the ground, trapping you about half a metre from the ground, your loose robes billowing around both of you. She reaches up to plant a kiss on your face.

20. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I ignore it and go look for the keys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.