1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Nice wares, what do these do?"

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Okay. Only increasing my chance of survival." I call to the leader, then sheathe my sword and limp towards the nest after the orc.

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm going to bump this up

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Ha ha yea, don't worry about it. Well again, if there's anything you need, just tell me"
    The headmaster really isn't coming back though is she smh

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  5. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I sidestep him. Then I grab him with my hand while on the sode of him.

6. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The orcs have charged ahead and split up - you can see them disappearing down three different tunnels. There are no ants in sight, but that could change at any moment. One of the orcs has taken a very steep way down - the bottom is too dark for you to make out. Another has gone straight ahead, down a relatively flat path that takes a corner at the back with several other paths branching off. The final orc is in a nearby room full of leaves and fruit, a food store, and seems to be trying to set it alight. You don't fancy any of their chances alone when the ants turn up.
    He steps from behind a shelf of odd-looking clothing. He's an unusually dogun with a strange, smooth looking jet black skin. "We have all sorts here. What could be of use to an adventurer as bold as yourself? We don't see many villagers here, that's for sure."
    He falls straight past you and over the edge, stopped only by your hand. He seems to calm down very quickly. "The only chance at your freedom and you threw it away. I may have exaggerated, but the point remains clear. Kandon-Beta is a prison. Sord must be dealt with. They just killed, they killed my son. Let go, it won't mean anything now."
    As you step away from the bar, an athletic-looking Dogun bursts through the doors, clearly out of breath. "Dragon!" she shouts. "Dragon in Bantisu! Headed to the West! Dwarves abandoning the gate!" The entire bar stares at her in horror as she runs out again, proclaiming the message to everyone in sight. "It can't be!" the oligarch shouts and nobody in particular.
    "They're broke, presumably. Loss of Ahms has been hard on everyone. Don't give nobody a reason to steal though. What'll you be drinking? The Olux Swig's been a bit bitter recently, decay and all, but we have plenty else. Aldorei Wine? Hobbits' Mead? Maex Ale?"

7. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "I'll take the ale"

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He takes a glass from below the bar and fills it from a jet black barrel on a shelf, and slides it over to you.
    "Heard about the summit in Cinfras?", he says. "I guess you would have, being from the Academy and all. Dermit was in here a few days ago, he's awful excited about it. First time Togak's left that damn valley since Remikas, I hear."

9. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''What did Dermit find a book about being a good teacher up there?

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "I guess you haven't heard. It's happening in, uh, two days I believe. To settle a few land claim issues. It's going to be," -he starts counting on his fingers- "the King, Elimut, Doushoins, Togak and Dermit. I believe. Can't say I much care about their squabbles but it could be a chance to finally see what Elimut's been up to. I knew him. Abandoning the place was not like him."

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''So i have 2 days to track him down, good to know''

12. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "ooooh boy thats not good"
    this day just keeps getting better and better doesn't it

OOC is there some kind of drill for dragon stuff or anything?

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Who, Dermit or Elimut? Doesn't sound like you like Dermit all that much. He's a nice guy, but he's got a bit of a temper. You got experience with that, I'm guessing?"
    He looks amused.

14. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Just kicked me out of the academy, now I'll be going to cinfras to find Elimut''

15. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The Obsidian soldiers get up, leaving cards everywhere, and march out of the door. The oligarch wanders over to their table, takes a nearly full bottle of Garahah's Vodka and downs it in one, and the bartender drops his glass and sinks his head into the table. You hear him mumble something about Cinfras.
    No. Dragons are too unpredictable. It's worth noting as well that the dragons of this world are enormous and nearly impossible to defeat. Whole armies have failed to even drive one back, let alone kill one.
    "Well, good luck with that. It's rumoured that he lives in the Royal Palace, but nothing's confirmed. How do you plan on getting in, anyway?"

16. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I knock him unconcious, then drop on the platform.
    ”Interrogate. Gert leave.”
    I go to Sord’s castle/mansion/office (whatever it is)

17. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well i guess its about time i get going. I'll catch ya later," I say to the bartender as I head out
    hmm i mean kinda like natural disaster drills? ya know like in japan how theyre all like if theres an earthquake go hide under your desk and all that? so are people supposed to like stay indoors or are there like shelters or something?

18. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Going through the front door?''

19. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have no intention to help them in any way, if they want to fight and risk their lives, it doesn't mean anything to me, all I'll tell them'll be 'good luck'.

I will treat my earlier wound with a healing potion (OOC: how do they work& and how do they work?), after I'm good to move I'll go after the steep road deeper down into the nest.

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Right - again, no. Well first, she said that the dragon is going away - it flew over the mountains into the Region of Bantisu. Most of the dragon breeding grounds and nests lie within Dogun territory, and there's been a longstanding agreement between Doguns and the other races to keep them contained in Molten Heights and a Dogun-dragon alliance. However, there was a recent eruption which destroyed a lot of these grounds, which the dragons blamed on the Doguns. Several have broken free into Ahms, which is the reason the Villagers are on the side of the Dwarves. This is disastrous news diplomatically - there's nothing stopping that dragon from murdering everyone in Cinfras. So - no drills, it's a new thing.
    You step out. You know it's late. You could head back to your dorm at the Academy, but you could try investigating this dragon or the dwarf attack further.
    The traditional seat of the Duke of Ahms was Ahmsanc Palace, which was destroyed in the Fracture, killing Sord's family. Sord's new home is a mansion in Kandon-Alpha, the town below you. You descend the steps through the layers until you reach the bottom. There, a group of guards stand, spears outstretched.
    "Where are you going, Gert?", one asks. "Nobody leaves Kandon-Beta without good reason, you hear?"
    He bursts out laughing. "The front door of the Royal Palace? Are you insane?"
    Healing potions are basically a mixture of ingredients that contains the mana of several creatures and plants (notobly acromantula, phoenixes and Molten Heights Firetrees) in a fluid, that can stimulate repair of tissue and organs. It works fairly well on external wounds but very slowly on internal ones when used orally.
    You take out a vial of healing potion and pour some over the bandage and you can feel the wound start to heal. You carefully lower yourself down the path. It's difficult not to slip, especially with your leg still recovering, but you maintain a grip on the walls of the cavern. A mysterious, booming voice suddenly echoes through the tunnels, almost knocking you down.
    "Who dares trespass on my lair?", it bellows.
    Before you can respond, you hear the orc directly below you shout - "We was trying to stop the elf!"
    "Is that so?", the voice replies. You suddenly hear scuttling from below, and, troublingly, from above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.