1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There's a lot of suspicion at the moment, and more. Remikas was very good to us, but nobody has done us any favours since. And there's your non-aggression pact with the dwarves - blatantly an alliance against us over the bloody dragons. People are starting to think you're spying on us. Wait, what are you doing here?"

2. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "Do you need any help?" I ask in behalf of both of us.

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "My bad, I am an adventurer from Ahms. My miner parents died from an accident and other terrible things happening in Ahms caused me to pick up and move. To be frank, I never wanted to get here, however those damn canyons lead me here."

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Ah yes. Could you go down to Suinos and get me my spare robes? I may not have the carriage but at least I can look presentable." She takes a phoenix feather quill and a sheet parchment out of a pocket, hastily scrawls a note and hands it to you. "Take this to Fernagie at the House of Delegates. He'll know what to do. Sorry if you had plans."
    "Well, unseen forces have a way of steering all our lives the way they feel works best..." He drives on, leaving you to approach Garah. The heat is getting uncomfortable.

5. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "No, I'm just fine with helping you." I smile at her and turn to Rin. "Do you plan on coming or were you going to Cinfras?"

6. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is there an artifact I can find to help me resist heat?

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There is. You hear it's found in the hot springs near Rodoroc - odd, naturally occurring rings that form in the hot water. The temperature is unlikely to be dangerous if you stay away from the aqueducts though, you might not need them.

8. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

"I'll go with you."

9. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go foward then

10. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I put a hand on her shoulder and smile. "We'll be partners then!"

11. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well I'm sure the dwarves will be hearing from our military soon for this. I promise we'll avenge Serti."

12. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

"Okay."
    I nod my head at that.

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You climb up the cobbled slope into the city limits. Doguns bustle through the streets and there seems to be a general air of panic. Several of them stare at you, though you can't read their expressions. You come to what appears to be a shopping street - a row of buildings with signs in front. You can't read the runes, though. The first is a doctor's clinic, of no use to a villager, but as you approach the second you see it's a curiosity shop, the shelves are stacked with artefacts and contraptions from, it seems, all over the province. Perhaps they might sell something of use to you?

14. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Take a look

15. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "oh, I actually happened to run into a couple of dwarves on my way here..."
    I explain to him what happened

16. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    “Glad we could go over peacefully like this.” I say, resting my sword on my shoulder. “So.... tell me if I’m going too far. Seeing how you attacked me right away, you plagued are thirsting for fights, right? What if those who want to fight go into the nest, with the only agreement not to turn blades against me? Win-win for us.” I suggest, turning to the orcs with bloodshot eyes. That way the leader would have difficulty controlling their bloodlust.

17. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I scream of rage.
    I sweep the insurgent off his feet by hitting him in the leg, then jump on his face.

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You step through the door into the shop and start surveying the items. It's very cramped, artefacts cover every surface There's a stack of helmets by the door, a bookcase of ancient looking times, and several powerful-looking magical weapons. "Can I help you sir?", a raspy voice whispers from the back of the shop.
    The Dogun equivalent of a grin spreads across his face. "Stupid dwarves. Glad yours were incompetent buffoons at least. Makes you wonder if they really are intelligent. Starting to think the Villagers gave them a head start. Sorry about the shoulder though."
    Three of the infected orcs raise their weapons and charge into the nest. "Wait, come back-", the leader shouts, before sighing and turning to you. "Don't worry too much about their safety. Right pain in the arse those guys are. Be a relief to be honest. Off you go, Wood Elf."
    He falls down to the platform and his head is promptly crushed by your considerable weight. You stumble slightly on the remains of his skull and are lunged at from behind by two more, one with a saucepan and the other with a large shard of glass.

19. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I smash them both.

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You swing your hammer at one of them, knocking him sideways down the cliff towards the town, while punching the other in the chest. He's flung backwards and catches himself on one of the struts holding the platforms up. By now guards are swarming in from all directions. As they converge on the platform above, the villager with the rapier dives at you with an incomprehensible yell, seemingly trying to knock both of you off if the cliff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.