1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Then actually help me instead of just heading to it.

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "My sister was killed by those damn dwarves in Garah", he says, completely devoid of emotion.
    "I believe room six is available. I'll put you there, shall I? Eight emeralds, by the way. Upfront. Had too many people get up before I did and leave without paying. Fucking students."

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I give him the emeralds "And why do theydo that?"

4. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

I help to lift it.

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    @Tisaun
    The carriage rolls back onto the three of its wheels that are still there. The door falls off its hinges and crashes onto the earth and Doushoins steps slowly out. She has several cuts and bruises on her face and her robes are badly torn in several places. "I must say, I am humbled by your bold rescue," she says. "Say, who are you? I must have you rewarded for your efforts."

6. Tsukiji

I look over to Hels.

7. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I put my right hand out for a handshake, and if she complies, cover her hand with my left. "The happiness of helping the High Delegate is enough for me." I say smiling, before turning to Rin. "I can only say that for myself though. I don't know if she wants a reward."

8. Tsukiji

I shake my head.

9. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Gert no like killing. Gert KILL YOU TO STOP KILLING!”
    I attack the group closest to the other guards to protect the guards

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Very well, very well. Thank you for the help. Dearie, this is terribly inconvenient. I can't go to the summit like this, I'll have to go back to Suinos. But I can't be late either. Bother."
    You swing your hammer at the head of the nearest one. He falls to the ground, but seems unharmed. Perhaps the tinfoil armour is more effective than it looks. One of the guards takes out his wand and casts an ice snake into the group, freezing a good portion of them. One of them charges at you, flailing with a ladle.

11. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "oh", I say, taken aback, "I'm sorry to hear that..."
    Not knowing what to say, I pull up a chair beside him and sit in silence
    "If theres anything you need, just give the word."

12. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I bash the ground to make them trip

13. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Travel into molten heights

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The wooden platform gives way, and half of you fall down to the layer below. The revolutionaries seem to be unharmed, but the guards that fell with you get up very slowly, clearly in a lot of pain. One of the insurgents brings an arrow (held in his hand as a melee weapon) down towards the throat if the nearest guard.
    The road turns downward to an impressively large rocky underground chamber. There it splits - there is a sign in the centre pointing in several directions towards Rodoroc, Maex, Garah, Grinefez and the Surface. Several carts trundle along these roads, both Dwarven and Dogun, but there is an unmistakable tension in the air between them. The messengers split up ahead of you, disappearing down their respective roads as you reach the split.
    "It's fine. It's just -" He bursts into tears. "How could they?", he sobs. "My Serti. I'll make them pay for that. All, *sniff* Rogdon's stupid goons."

15. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go to garah

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    As you go down the road to Garah, you notice a gradual increase in temperature. As you round a corner, you see it. Garah is a stone city of enormous proportions. Lava flows through on an intricate network of aqueducts, the walls of the chamber are full of houses stacked on top of one another and towers stretch all the way to the rocky ceiling far above. A grand archway marks the entrance into the city, carved with runes you don't recognise. A Dogun carriage stops beside you and its driver leans out towards you. "What's a villager doing in Garah? You know it's not our fault the bloody dragons are mad, right?"

17. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Stunned for a second) "Wait what? I thought the dragons were damn crazy because of land. How are doguns involved in this?"

18. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I reach out to give him a hug
    "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll catch them." I try too comfort him as best I can

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "And what good's the police catching them? Not much of a deterrent. They'll just send more."
    "We've taken care of their breeding grounds for centuries. It isn't our fault they got hit by a bloody volcano. And yet King Brian's all 'the dragon containment treaty' and 'you're made of lava you could stop it'. No we couldn't. And now they're in Bantisu to. For all we know that one could be headed to Cinfras itself."

20. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Man, my condolences for you. *Mutters* (That's why dwarfs hate dogun so much.) One question before you go, what do dogun think of villahers in general?"

Edited refresh page
    Grammar mistake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.