1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He takes it and rushes towards the entrance to the cave.
    A deep, nasal voice comes back. "Oog not want fight."
    "Oh, okay. I've been packed pretty much since we got back.", she says sheepishly, gesturing you towards the corner where you put the belongings you're not still keeping at the Academy.
    Yodgut looks suspiciously at you, but says nothing. Tarust continues.
    "So, this person we're seeing, Teek or something it calls itself, claims to be a female villager and a powerful sorcerer. She's made herself a house in the middle of the Forest, near the Wall on the Olux side. One day nothing, the next a house. If she managed to summon it somehow, I shudder to think what she's capable of. When spoken to it says it's busy, to worry about the Decay and that she's not to be disturbed. She appeared to be intimately familiar with recent politics, but requested constant updates anyway. 'Send a scholar' it said, and so I was assigned. This is new stuff, stuff I doubt Dermit or even Togak could explain, so tread carefully. Any questions so far?"
    Most look empty, but from one you hear a voice softly singing-
    "For once we shall be in our place
    For once the Heights shall see out grace,
    For those who never try shall see
    Nothing close to fame or glory."
    A hobbit assassin family is an odd concept, they're generally quite peaceful, and I'm going to need a bit more detail on the backstory and character, this is more roleplay focused than combat. Who does he work for, are there any important relationships, how did he come to be in Lezupret, what's his financial situation, how has he been affected by the Cataclysms, that sort of thing.

Tisaun likes this.
  2. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'll approach the enterance

3. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I go to the doorway (or other entrance) of said house, to see if open and to see how they react.

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "oh well i'll hurry and get ready too then"
    ooc is there anything in the academy that i would want to bring? also is there a list of things i actually have lol

5. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "Truly frightening. Does she interfere in anything physically? I mean, that people have noticed." I ask, looking blankly ahead, digesting the information.

6. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You see a large lumbering humanoid creature with green skin and a hideous face - a troll. He holds a club, ready to swing. Halster looks worried.
    "Oog not want fight", the troll repeats.
    You gather the small pile of things into a backpack.
    What's at the Academy is either of sentimental value only or textbooks and work. You don't actually own very much stuff. The most important thing is money - you have seventeen emeralds, fifty-one shards with you. Unless there's something else you think you would have?
    As soon as he sees you, he draws a sword and points it at you.
    "Give me one reason I shouldn't yell for help."
    "If you're asking if it's corporeal, it is, she offered to prove as much." He pauses. "She says she only wants to help. Do you think we can trust her?"

7. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "Then drop your weapon and prove it"

8. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    "Me just look for direction to Ahms. Where is Ahms?"

9. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

"We might as well see her... right?"
    Look over to Hels for confirmation.

10. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Alright I'm ready, let's go"
    ooc nah thats fine

11. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Welcome @Rawb to the RP! We're going to have a racist Dwarven activist running around, so Chunchunmaru and Dogoj better watch out. We've never actually had PVP combat yet as everyone insists on being the good guys (I was actually really hoping for Glem to stay as Elimut's apprentice), so this along with H0Y's character (who I'm having a lore crisis with) should hopefully make that change.

You head out into the lower levels of Grinefez and out the main gate. One of the guards cheers you past, Bantira quietly scowls at her. As you get close to the Dwarven border, Bantira breaks the silence. "Any ideas on an alibi?"
    "Oog need Clubby. Clubby Oog's friend." He relaxes his grip a bit. "Clubby help Oog with vilgers. Last ones Oog killed. Oog very sorry, but them said big word Oog not know. Them fault."
    Halster sighs and whispers to you, "He's a danger to the public, and he's clearly miserable. Best to end it."
    He walks over to you, sword outstretched. "And you think it's okay to barge into people's homes to ask for directions? Don't play dumb, explain yourself. If you're really just here because you're lost, why the fuck are you in the Upper Heights in the first place? You just wandered the wrong way up six hundred steps?"

Rawb and WynnChairman like this.
  12. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Blue would have sided with Elimut 100%
    Glem.... well he's still 50 50 tbh
    I nod to Halster. I walk up to oog without my sword drawn and say "Don't worry I understand, you're fine now." And as soon as I'm within striking distance I use uppercut with both my swords

13. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ooc i assume there are guards and won't be any place we can just sneak by right? also how recognizable are doguns to dwarves? as in will they be able to recognize us?

14. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    "Long story. Ahms person told go fetch scroll, found no scroll here, going back to tell news. Think Gert is enemy? Gert is a Gert. Not doguny person or dwarfy person. Gert only Gert, unintrested in war."

15. Tsukiji

Welcome!

Rawb likes this.
  16. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "Personally, any chance of help to the Forest is someone I trust. Anyhow, she didnt act like as if she was there for any other reasons, correct?" I say hopefully.

If I were to do a character rn, I'd want to make an antagonist but I'm in to deep with Hels

17. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ooc: so how do i start lol

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He falls to the ground dead, and a single emerald slips out of his pocket. Halster picks it up, stares intently at it for a few seconds then frowns at it. "Fucking brilliant. We should have sent him back."
    He shows it to you and points out a tiny, intricate marking on it. It appears to be text, but it's so small you can't read it.
    Jildred speaks up, "I would disagree. If the Cataclysms have tought us anything, it's that unknowable magic is not on our side. There are many reasons someone might want to gain our trust."
    There's no way to sneak in that you know of. You could try to scout out another way, or try to find someone who knows. And the average dwarf can't recognise Dogun faces, but some can learn. It's probably best to minimise the number of dwarves you meet.
    "What the fuck's a gert? And I said, STOP PLAYING DUMB!" He swings at the air in front of you.

@Rawb
    After the Dogun attack on Rodoroc Prison, the few surviving inmates were transferred to an abandoned house in Upper Rodoroc while repairs are underway. Security isn't as tight as ideal, and you're the only military guard who's been assigned night watch, in addition to your assignments at the barracks. You suspect it's to keep you out of trouble - or possibly because they want to blame you if somebody escapes. Amongst the inmates is a former ally, convicted of the murder of seven innocent Doguns, and a villager, who was arrested for stealing food at Rodoroc Market. He claims to be a Cinfras guard who 'accidentally' used a teleportation scroll and got stranded. Yeah right. The house is on the edge of the inhabited part of the mostly destroyed upper city and nearly everywhere seems deserted, except the tavern. It's late, of course it is. As you gaze longingly at the tavern, the villager taps on the window behind you.
    "Can we make a deal?", he whispers loudly.

19. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "You're the one who told me to kill him." I try to look more closely at the emerald "What does it say?"

20. Tsukiji

"Do we even have another option?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.