1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Nod slightly and respectfully. "I understand your point. And I will remember that. I just don't really think that will work without another handful of problems. Sure, they won't be as big, but still."
    Put a hand on my forehead and sigh. "Entia, what have I got myself into."

2. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Wait, is there a jidding meaning behind Entia? .-.

3. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    It's the elven goddess in Wynn. It's basically saying "God, what have I gotten myself into?". At least in my mind.

Tsukiji likes this.
  4. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

I need to read the lore over again. -.-

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    That's not from my lore. It comes from the 'From the Bottom' quest - you get sold a 'horn of the Elven god Entia. I didn't know this when I was making up the lore, but I better make something up. This is what I've got (This could easily become a plot point in the RP later BTW - I based this primarily on the fact that people are selling his horns in the future):

The beginning of Entia's story is difficult to confirm, as Togak has done well in his attempts to destroy all contemporary records, but legends say that in the year 1546 BG, a mysterious horned being entered Aldorei Valley at night, three metres tall, with the head of a goat and a muscular elf's body, wearing flowing white robes that glistened like a lake in the sun, distinctly ethereal in appearance. He visited several of the Valley's inhabitants, including, it is said, Togak - what he did with them is unknown as all his visitees seem to be magically bound not to speak of it - but all seemed to have reached a state of pure euphoria. In the morning, Togak called a meeting - the being, now known to the Valley as Entia, was a demon, and had been banished from Elven lands unless any would not return unless any gave into the vice of temptation. And that was the last spoken of him in Aldorei. Some, those less bound by the Embassy's moral code, those in Elven lands farther from the valley and those too young to resist it, longed for Entia's return, and eventually began praying to him. And he answered - those who prayed consistently found him return. That is, until 353 BG, shortly after the departure of the Wood Elves, when, one night, all Elves found their prayers unanswered. This sparked fierce debate amongst the newly liberated Wood Elves, a lot of whom were worshippers of Entia before they left. The discussion brought the faith into the open for the first time, and many still pray for his return, though none answer.

There seems to be no answer - has she gone? With no time to waste, you pick the plank of wood up with both hands and start carrying it up the stairs, when you see Uliuc come down the corridor at the top, whistling the Gavellian Nation Anthem to himself - he hasn't seen you, but would if you came up now. There's a faint smell of smoke in the air.
    Nobody pays you any attention, they seem far more focused on the Eye, and it would be difficult to hear you over the screams in any case.
    You run out of the cave, and past Ozoth. All of them reactivate their invisibility. You keep running for almost thirty seconds before you realise you don't know which way they went.

6. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't think he would be this calm if there was smoke. That's Elimut in disguise my guess.
    I try casting vanish

7. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well keep screaming it

8. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I check one way, and if I don't see them there, I go to another place, and repeat until I find them.

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The vanish spell wouldn't cover Dermit too - anyone who looked would just see a ghost-thing floating sideways on its back. Still want to proceed?
    You're running up the stairs, screaming the cryptic warning about Ozoth coming. Of course, she's already arrived, but why should that stop you?
    You do this for a bit before you remember that they're invisible.

10. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stop, and just wait, but go down the stairs more a bit

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    My heart says yes, but my brain says no...
    I'll trust my brain for once and just keep walking

12. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I decide to head back to where I met the villager

13. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I start running down the stairs toward the eye

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Uliuc sneezes, putting an abrupt end to the National Anthem in the middle of the chorus. He looks round and spots you, an expression of amused intrigue. "Oh wow. You got permission to take her to the actual dungeons? Where are you taking her now - oh, not my place intervene - you don't happen to know what that bell meant just then do you? The main hall is completely empty!"
    (hey, two of these can have the same response! How convenient)
    Some of the Doguns have decided that Ozoth is safer than the Eye and are running towards you. As they leave, you see someone trying to yell orders at the artefact-
    "I am President Torl - leader of the Doguns! You are the manifestation of our creator. You must serve us! Spare us, or we shall renounce Garahah!"

15. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Well i can smell smoke don't know about you''

16. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yell at Torl "It doesn't damn matter who you are, a dogun, a dwarf, a king, a gert, that eye is indiscriminate and will keep attacking. You dont need another thing wanting to kill you!"

17. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Smoke? Sorry, blocked nose. Country upbringing, lends itself badly to" -he sneezes again- "city diseases. Uh, holy, shit, is there a fire? Is that what the bell was?"
    She looks up at you.
    "And who do you think you are? I don't take orders from villagers! We've been taking orders from villagers for the last hundred and forty-four years and look where it brought us! DESIST, OH HOLY EYE!"

18. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''I was in the dungeon how should i know?''

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Of course, of course, maybe they're in the courtyard? If there's a fire, this is the last place we should be! Tell you what, we go to the courtyard. You can even bring that elf maid with you. We need to get out of here! I don't want to die!"

20. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''I don't really want to be known as the guy who stole the maid, so I'll find another way around''

Tsukiji likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.