1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Rewind Dagger

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by sidd, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidd

    sidd hello

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm buying a Rewind Dagger for 6LE, will probably change based on identifications
    my ign is ShayRide
     
  2. SeemsLegit

    SeemsLegit waffles are just pancakes, but with abs HERO

    Messages:
    498
    Likes Received:
    284
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    It says ur not online
     
  3. SahilMaxd

    SahilMaxd Bob's One True Apprentice

    Messages:
    1,268
    Likes Received:
    223
    Trophy Points:
    67
  4. sidd

    sidd hello

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now i have to bump- no one is selling Rewind and those who are in opposite timezones ;-;
     
  5. kjshdfasklgla

    kjshdfasklgla Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,030
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    I got one
    :I
    Will sell if you're on right now
     
  6. TalentedJosh117

    TalentedJosh117 The most Talented Josh that has ever existed CHAMPION

    Messages:
    385
    Likes Received:
    41
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    I have one with 13% walk speed and 97/2s life steal? I can post a picture later if you want?
     
  7. sidd

    sidd hello

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you both show all the ids? thx
     
  8. kjshdfasklgla

    kjshdfasklgla Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,030
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
  9. Joka

    Joka Adventured Traveller

    Messages:
    418
    Likes Received:
    86
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
  10. TalentedJosh117

    TalentedJosh117 The most Talented Josh that has ever existed CHAMPION

    Messages:
    385
    Likes Received:
    41
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    13% Walk Speed
    97/2s Life Steal
    -2/2 Mana Steal
    -36 Health Regen
    -31% Health Regen
    2/4s Mana Regen
    +9 Agility

    There's all of em
     
  11. sidd

    sidd hello

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I bought one from matspace24, thanks though
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.