1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Revamp Wynncraft Rules

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ertBoi, Mar 28, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ertBoi

ertBoi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has been around for some time now and has experienced many changes since the beginning days. Thus, new rules should be added to conform to these additions. With the new guild rework, guild banks have been added. While this is a great feature, some people have been abusing it by guild hopping and wiping said banks. Currently, as far as I know, there are no rules/counters for such acts. Most of us can agree that something should be done with this. Additionally, totem sniping. While fairly harmless, it is especially annoying when people spend IRL money on totems/dloot bombs only to be sniped by someone. I, like many others, believe there should be rules to this as it both harms the reputation of wynncraft and upsets many players as IRL money is involved.

If you have any more suggestions/feedback, feel free to post them in the thread!

Also maybe make it so I can buy apoc boxes, thx.

2. Mollyy

Mollyy Gacha Fanatic and Galaxy Devourer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't take my word for this but I think you can report this for harassment if it's the same person doing it over and over

dr_carlos likes this.
  3. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

Guild:
    One rule change I'd like to see is punishment for scamming other Players. The Staff team has a longstanding tradition of just focusing on refunding the affected party, and while this is good, there needs to be retribution against the scammer. It seems odd to allow known swindlers to continue their presence on the Trade Market and TM Discords- that right there is just inviting disaster!

//speaking from experience here//

Mug, ertBoi and Potatomancer like this.
  4. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    I agree with both. The dude above me I agree with also.

5. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    players join a guild, gets access to the bank, takes everything and leaves the guild? Can you not see who deposits and takes from the bank?
    what's that? how does it work?

6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Editing the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think this is better for "General Suggestions" section.

But yeah, I agree with that

7. ron111701

ron111701 profs are fun i promise CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    when hunting was a thing, people would charge others for immunity. however, if the hunter just decided to kill you anyway even if you paid them, it wasnt considered a scam. (well depending on who you asked it was) not the hugest deal, but still pretty scuffed.

8. HardcoreChan

HardcoreChan Wynnian Photographer, Eye Pet Enthusiast CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Even if you see, is not like you can revert it, it gets even worse because you're just seeing how your g bank is wiped and you cant do anything about it, no one can, and due to how the current rules are there is no punishment for this, you can just get away with it and other people can too, which at that point the guild bank may as well just be removed tbh, its very purpose is to trade and share items with your guildmates but if suddenly a random person can just come into a guild, instantly grab all your stuff then yeah, that should really be changed

9. •WhiteWolf•

•WhiteWolf• •WhiteWolf• HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can see who takes it but you can't do anything against it other than kicking them, by which time they've already done their damage. Totem sniping is just being a dick and using someone else's totem when they're doing mythic grinding or similar and not leaving when they ask you to

ertBoi, Mug and Minitinipower like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.