1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Return Of Featured Wynncraftian

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by Pretzule, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That translation project is huge, and it's on our Wiki, now. In fact, it's been there for a while. Those pages are under out control, unlike the videos made by youtubers. A youtuber can delete their videos at any time. The Wiki translation pages stay, because they are made by our volunteers. While this may not be getting a lot of notice by the forums at the moment, it's getting a lot of notice by players that go to the Wiki for help. Other than games made by major corporations, I don't know of any other game that has such a massive translation project.

That hole closing thread has helped us to close a heck of a lot of terrain issues, and, in fact, helped to get several members of the CT involved in fixing those kinds of issues. Previously, there had been only one CT member (@Ackro ) that really paid attention to that kind of issue, then Yuno's thread put a spotlight on it, and raised the awareness of it to where it deserved to be. That made it easier to recruit CT members to help with fixing holes and other issues of the same general type. That should not be discounted, at all. Ever.

I miss the country statistics thread.

The rest are up there on my personal list, for personal reasons.

And I'll add this: given the nasty flame-war comments that were thrown at Yuno (not all of them were, but some surely were), and the fact that he dealt with them honestly and without flaming back, well, I believe that some people have a mistaken attitude of Yuno. ("Forum G/d" just makes me laugh. It's like wearing a t-shirt that says "Super Man".) Then again, I've worked with him on several occasions, so I might have a clearer picture of who he really is.
    -Peace

2. Trash

Trash Add earth dagger VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sorry this has probably been asked before and is probably a stupid question, but what happens when you get fw? Like what does it do? Is it just kinda like a tag thing?

3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You get a tag for a while (it gets removed after the new fw gets chosen)
    And you get an interview with a mod that gets posted in a thread.

Trash likes this.