Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Return Of Featured Wynncraftian

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by Pretzule, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    I would just like to point out that if you look at all older Featured Wynncraftian threads, all the profile pictures included in the threads are always up-to-date somehow! Wow :o

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's magic

Ackro likes this.
  3. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    I really do wonder how they do it.

4. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'd probably never receive this honor just because I've never been nominated for anything. Not to be negative, but it's the truth...despite my actions, people still look at me in the wrong way.

Maybe something will turn up, but I honestly feel only the popular or "above-and-beyond" members will get picked for this. I may be wrong, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

Trash and oniyan like this.
  5. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really would nominate you if you had done more things, you look like a really cool person, you just need threads and more stuff (I heard that I can nominate GMs for creating quests)

6. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can get fw without getting nominated

7. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Honestly I haven't really seen any FW nominations other than a mass nomination of the "veteran" CT members (which I will never be). If nominations can still happen via higher-ups in the system, I might have a chance, but it's still very unlikely with my "hierarchy" in this community.

The only thing I can really do now is stay determined and just wait for my time to come.

8. Spiritpeak

Spiritpeak Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    is there any Cheeze here?

9. TinyBambinoSauce

TinyBambinoSauce The Sauce Man

Minecraft:
  10. Z0mbi3Sh4rk

Z0mbi3Sh4rk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Daaaaaaaamn

11. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As people are starting to forget who I am (and cause I'm leaving in two months) one of you lot should nominate me

12. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lol i'd never nominate you because you're such a self-estimated person... like really look at your message and others.. most of your posts are just "Welcome" to people presenting...

naybelline likes this.
  13. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I did a lot for the community too
    I found out the horses breeding prices
    I started the translation project
    I run the hole closing thread
    I do welcome the new members but I also help them in any way they need (BB code tutorial)
    I created an artist group back in the days of Valkyrie to help each other with art
    I created an academic group to work on theories and help each other with schoolwork/theories
    I created a country statistics thread pre 9/7 to see from where most forumers were
    I worked on gavel gazette, a rival and less successful newspaper to pillow's
    I helped on the GitHub a while some time ago but quit because I had too much on my plate

that's the list of most of my wynn accomplishments, I left out guild things because tbh anyone could have done them.
    I may be well known on the forums, but im well known for a reason. im not just "that guy who welcomes everyone" I contributed to this community more than any other non ct/staff member I have ever seen here.

melon and Trash like this.
  14. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I suppose that's what you're listing down below
    wich mainly serves newbies that come to the game, but since most of them do not have a forum account or will have so much trouble to realize it even exist and then to find it and as of my knowledge no language has his quest translation finished, also, idk if its same for all country, but in france we have a youtuber running through the quest and translating it, its *a bit* easier than to read on a forum page then switch to the game
    do you mean that you are the one that closes threads?
    Not like most of the high level community did help other low levels since we all get bored at some point and it feels great to help newbies.
    idk what that is so I won't talk about it
    idk what that is so I won't talk about it
    sry but who rly cares, not to hate, but like really, who cares?
    I guess that "I did a lot for the community doesn't mean that you did useful thing for it
    wot

kk so basically, from my experience of newbie that isn't there for years, the only thing I really know you for, is the enormous number of message and you being highly self estimated (just look at that text under you're image.. "forum god")

so sure, I haven't done much if anything for the community except maybe pricechecking but at least i'm not going around and saying "I'm the pricecheck god"

the problem i have with you isn't that you did bad things because of my knowledge you didn't, just like a lot of other people on top number of comment, you have started to become really, really high self estimated, because you were probably someone really nice before you became like this.

15. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Russian group finished translating everything.
    Currently we are translating quests on the wiki but our goal is to implement them in game (it will be kinda weird to implement something only half done (guilds)).
    I gather reports of holes and misplaced blocks in the map and give them as an organized lost to builders to fix.
    Most players don't even look at new players or offer help.
    An artist group to encourage cooperation between artists and too teach each other art tips.
    Wynn's playerbase is considered old in the Minecraft community, we have a lot of collage students and smart high school students. I created the group so we could help make theories (size of meteor/mass of Le/in game references to historical figures)
    Also we helped each other and others in the community with homework and some other problems.
    It's actually quite interesting, name the top countries that forumers are from.
    The enormous amount of messages is because I'm so active and I look and comment on most threads.
    My title isn't self appointed, I was everywhere (omnipresent), I knew everything about pre gavel (omniscient) and I seemed to be able to do everything (omnipotent), thus I became a god.
    Thing is that I'm still nice, I always acted like this but when I had just started people thought it was funny and adorable, when I started to get forum famous people thought I'm condescending and that I think I'm someone important because of my like count and because others say so. They just weren't there when I have done things.

16. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yuno - you need to calm down, seriously.

Your ego is currently way over the moon. If JJ was here, he'd tell you that ages ago. If people felt like you did a lot for the community, they'd tell
    you so. They would nominate you ages ago. And yet, they didn't, do you even wonder why is that so?

Any man who must say I am the king is no true king.

That applies to you too, as a metaphor. If you need to explain to people what you did for the community, even after 11k posts, then there is something seriously wrong. Your post count and like to message ratio doesn't reflect anything. You didn't do nearly as much for the community
    as you think you did. People didn't forget anything, as there was little to remember to begin with. Most of the time, I feel like you are just unnecessary spamming the forums in order to reach the next post count. You traded the quality for quantity. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

This are all things YOU have said.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also going to point out that you are the only person that nominated themselves.

And just for that kind of an attitude, you don't deserve to be nominated. You are not humble and you think you are more important than other people. Sorry to tell you, but you are as equally important as any other person on here.

I have no idea why no mod has told you to calm down, as your behaviour is not okay, and your ego is over inflated. I'll be the bad guy again, no problem, I'm used to it.

I had an attitude problem some time ago. I needed a wake up call. After I realized what I was doing is not okay, I changed myself. I'm seriously
    hoping you realize what's wrong with your attitude and change it. Or don't, it's all the same to me.

No need to reply to me as I'm not interested in holding a discussion, I'm merely letting you know the situation.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  17. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Point taken
    (I would like to point out that I want the only one to nominate themselves and that mods did ban me a couple of times for my behavior)

Moe_Ronickah and T-Flex like this.
  18. HappyMcDoodle

HappyMcDoodle Funni Computer Virus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    T-Flex likes this.
  19. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also I would like to say that I did so much for this community (more than the other non ct fw) and as I still remember the time people would message me daily about my projects the current reality where people think I haven't done anything but shit post kinda hurts me.

Trash and Moe_Ronickah like this.
  20. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I do have to agree with you on one thing, I seemed to grow a hell of an ego

Nepeta Leijon likes this.