Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Required Quests to unlock raids

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Luxury_dirt, Sep 20, 2026.

  1. Luxury_dirt

    Luxury_dirt Smartest Idiot

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    67
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    Nest of the Grootslangs
    1 quest: ROL I

    Nexus of Light
    5 quests ROL I-V

    The Canyon Colossus
    8 quests: Thanos Depository, Envoy I-II, Dwarves and Doguns I-IV, Breaking Point

    The Nameless Anomaly
    2 quests: A Journey Beyond and A Journey Further

    The Wartorn Palace
    21 quests: Recover the Past, ROL I-V, A Journey Beyond and A Journey Further, Queen's Recruit, 12 part Fruma Storyline,

    correct me if wrong; these prerequisite chains are hard to keep track of
     
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2026
    Haml0rd and Die(gietic) like this.
  2. Elytry

    Elytry Not Passive Only Aggressive

    Messages:
    1,803
    Likes Received:
    3,232
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean not if you care about the story
    And none of them require redoing iirc except maybe Fruma storyline, but that's peak so are we really complaining?
     
  3. Deusphage

    Deusphage but a beast Modeler Builder

    Messages:
    3,223
    Likes Received:
    5,396
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You also need specifically EO completion and NoL completion on a first playthrough of Fruma iirc
     
    culpitisn'taword and Haml0rd like this.
  4. Die(gietic)

    Die(gietic) Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    5
    :nailpolish: Damn that's a lot
     
    Haml0rd and Luxury_dirt like this.
  5. Luxury_dirt

    Luxury_dirt Smartest Idiot

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    67
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    There's emojis here??? I've been on here for so long, how did I not know?
     
  6. TheAckening

    TheAckening Local High School Escapee

    Messages:
    355
    Likes Received:
    679
    Trophy Points:
    89
    :infodeskperson:
     
  7. Elytry

    Elytry Not Passive Only Aggressive

    Messages:
    1,803
    Likes Received:
    3,232
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :fearscream:
     
  8. Biff

    Biff The Bird Man & Fledgeling Day Counter

    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    695
    Trophy Points:
    89
    :saltedhigh:
    :saltedhappy:
    :saltedhigh:
    TBH I honestly only knew about the salted ones like saltedhigh
     
  9. culpitisn'taword

    culpitisn'taword Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,103
    Likes Received:
    800
    Trophy Points:
    128
    I don't see any issues here.