1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Removing Unwanted Blocks in Housing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SoulSweets, May 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulSweets

    SoulSweets Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    7
    I'm not normally good with forums so if something is amiss I apologize.

    I just started my housing plot in Lutho (I've been working up to it for a long time) and I wanted to fix the terrain so it actually matched the rest of the silent expanse. This means I'm left with a lot of unwanted grass blocks in my inventory. I've looked around the plot, I've searched my issue but nothing came up, so...now I'm here.

    Is there a way to get rid of unwanted blocks so they aren't clogging my bank and inventory?
     
  2. The Demon Queen

    The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil

    Messages:
    538
    Likes Received:
    558
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    Use the same method for removing unneeded quest items
     
    SoulSweets likes this.
  3. SoulSweets

    SoulSweets Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    7
    It worked thank you so much!

    Just in case:
    Fill the inventory with the blocks you DO want and "throw" the rest out. The blocks won't be able to enter a full inventory if there are no like blocks so they'll just disappear.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.