1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Recruiting For Map Building

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by King Awepic, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Awepic

    King Awepic Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    Ok, so right now I'm building a parkour map, and I need help. I am really good at command blocks, but not all that good at building fast. I can build decent but I really need all the help I can get.

    I host my server off my computer, so it's only up when I'm on.

    Any applicants will be accepted as all the help I can get is good help! If you're not good at building but good at redstone or command blocks I still want your help! You can help me make cutscenes (aww yeah, this is gonna be a good map!) or bosses etc.

    Anybody who does help will get the credit they deserve!

    Also, in order to actually help I will have to ask that you either have Discord or Skype. I'm not too worried about talking to you, I just want a way to contact you!

    So just leave your IGN and Discord/Skype and then I'll contact you on either of those platforms, then we can get started!
     
  2. __

    __ Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Minecraft:
    Can I just message you in a conversation?, My Skype is kinda private
     
  3. King Awepic

    King Awepic Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    Ehh, sure. Just sayin though, I plan on starting work next weekend!
     
  4. Cutler Adamson

    Cutler Adamson Your A Wizard Harry

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    15
    CutlerTheBeast / Skype: cutler.adamson555
     
  5. King Awepic

    King Awepic Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    Alrighty, I've sent the contact request, just waiting for a response
     
  6. Toasted Asian

    Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    1,461
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FUCK I DONT HAVE SKYPE (or discord)

    im private about my information...
     
  7. King Awepic

    King Awepic Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    If you watch his thread you'll see when I post the IP, and then you can help that way. I don't really need you to have either of those, it's just preference
    But you'll still get credit if you do decide to help
     
  8. Juiceboxing

    Juiceboxing Owner of Snt | Vampire | Aspiring Artist

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    1,318
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Juiceboxing Skype: Jacob.Monterroso
    :D
     
  9. o_Dago_o

    o_Dago_o Skilled Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Minecraft:
    I don't know if you are still looking for people, but I would like to help.
    I have discord, my id is: Dago#5509
     
  10. King Awepic

    King Awepic Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    yeah, ill add you soon. I planned on starting this weekend, but there wasn't enough people. so it may be a little before we start building.
     
  11. Mr_Philly

    Mr_Philly hi there HERO

    Messages:
    903
    Likes Received:
    875
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Minecraft:
    Don't post the IP on this thread directly, PM the people that want to help :-)
     
  12. OooBox

    OooBox I loove Emeraldz *_*

    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    29
    Minecraft:
    Dont know if you're still needing people but I like to think Im a pretty decent builder and i'd love to help you with your project! My IGN is OooBox and my skype is dinis.anjos1
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.