Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Read Before Applying To A Guild - All Currently Recruiting Guilds Megalist

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Sg_Voltage, Nov 29, 2020.

?

Did you find this helpful

1. Yes

2. A little

3. No (What might make it helpful?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All Currently Recruiting Guilds Megalist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

TLDR Here's the link; Google Sheets

If you're a high ranking member of a guild and want to see your guild added or want to make changes, go to the bottom for more details.

Looking to join a guild but can't be bothered to look over 30+ threads to find the right one for you? Then this is the thread for you!

I've assembled a list of every* guild which is currently recruiting along with some important stats for each, such as the type of guild, their guild level and your level requirement, along with a link to each recruiting thread so you can quickly access it without needing to search the forums for it. My goal is to be able to make sure every guild gets the chance to shine and every player can get the chance to find the guild that's right for them. Ideally, all this information would be available in game, but since that isn't how it is, this is the next best option. Please keep in mind not all the information on the spreadsheet is perfectly up to date, the best source of information will always be the guilds recruitment thread.

Here's a brief list of every piece of what's included on the list and what it means:

Guild Information
    Status - Is the guild looking for new members? Open guilds are taking applications from anyone who meets their requirements, If a guild becomes inactive or is no longer looking to recruit new members, it will be marked as Closed. Invitation means the guild will ask you to join them and See Thread means the guild has irregular recruitment policy (usually temporary membership). If you are an owner and have editing permission, please use this when you are no longer taking application.

Guild Code and Name - The guilds 3 (or 4) letter code and name. You probably want to know the name of the guild you're applying for and it should make looking for more info on them using Wynncraft's website easier.

Guild Level - Level of the guild. This is included to determine the listing order since it's more fair then alphabetical. If you want a smaller or newer guild your best bet is to look from the bottom up. Guild must reach level 40 in order to be added to this list.

Formed
    - When the guild was founded. Some guilds are old and established, some are new and will probably have more room for you to take on a leadership position. Each has pros and cons, it's worth looking at when considering what guild to join.

Social Information
    Type - The primary (and secondary) purpose of a guild. Warring means lots of wars, Community means events outside of wars are planned and hosted, Trading is for guilds who run a guild shop, Roleplay is for guilds who roleplay, Event/Game is for guilds who run events outside of their guild (for non guild members), and Meme is for, well meme guilds and Other is for if you do something very specific which falls outside the scope of the previous 7. If you are an "other" or "event/game" guild, make sure to say why in the additional information section and/or let me know why.
    Language - The main language spoken by the guild. If you're a guild who are mostly one language but allow speakers of another language to join, you may want to include that in the additional notes section and if you only allow speakers of one language other then English that must be included in the additional requirements section.

Guild Size and Creation- How many people (on average) are in the guild and when the guild was made. Small is <20, Medium is 21-40 and large is 40+ members. If a guild is on the fence between two groups, it is marked as the smaller category. This section is a work in progress, it may change in the future.

Recruiting Information
    Required Level - Most guilds require you to be a minimum level to apply, this is that level. Any means they're open to applications from anyone, however most guilds of that nature expect to see you increase your level over time, so keep that in mind when applying.

Additional Requirements - Some guilds require applicants to have met other requirements beyond level like having a Discord (very common), being above a certain age or having a minimum number of hours. This is where those requirements are listed. This section may also contain information about what the guild expects of you, such as xp or emerald contributions.

Thread Link - Thread links to the page where you can find more details and apply to the guild.

Fun Information
    Custom Ranks - Some guilds have minor roleplay elements relating to ranks and they go beyond the usual five. If that's the case, they'll be marked as yes, to see what custom ranks they have, check their application page. These guilds tend to have more room for promotion and specialization if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Additional Notes
    - This is for guilds to fill in themselves, can be a short message they want to tell people, can be a pitch, can be anything really. Most guilds won't have something here unless they asked for permission to edit the page.

To Guild Owners/High Ranking Guild Members - If you're interested in editing your guilds info on this list or adding your guild to this list, send me a direct message with a link to your linked wynncraft player page (if it's not on your profile), your Gmail and a link to your guilds recruiting page and I'll give you editing permission, all I ask is that you only change your guilds information, are respectful of other guilds and follow the formatting. If you want any new columns, tags or anything else added, let me know so I can make the change.

Please keep in mind in order for a guild to be listed it must be at least level 40 (Age of guild is irrelevant).
    Also keep in mind that while this list is periodically updated by me, if you want something updated it is your responsibility to either notify me (message or comment are fine) or make the change yourself.

I will not respond to emails or requests directly from the spreadsheet, you need to message me on the forums to get editing permissions. I will not give you permissions unless I can vet your account first so make sure your Minecraft account is linked to your forum account, if it isn't you won't be given editing permissions.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  2. WackyWaldo

WackyWaldo Bovine Pope VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great post Moo'in would support

_Eragon_, ThedumbOX and Sg_Voltage like this.
  3. VeeeKoooN

VeeeKoooN Demon Forge Master of WFa - http://cpc.cx/r1b HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Noice work. Can I edit the Discord link for WFA please ?

Edit : WAIT WTF IS TH-

[​IMG]

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  4. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    They're a guild so special, some say they're not even a guild at all....?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  5. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nice guide, is there a chance that FUB will be added?
    if no, its sad Berb moment then

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  6. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    Every recruiting guild is welcome!

I can add it, but it might not be accurate. Send me a message with your email and you can add it along with all the extra info if you would like <3

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  7. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:

8. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! I really like the thread, however I do have some things that you might want to switch up!

1: Roses, oxo, is community with war secondary last I checked, it might've changed recently, but I still view it as one, as it has been for the past like year and a half.

2: ANO, while having war as quite a big aspect of our base, spends about as much or more resources on our community side of the guild, as evidenced by our Spring Fling, Summer Tournament, and Hallowynn Festival which we hosted for the entirety of the wynn community

ANO, is neither a purely focused war/community guild, it is Mixed, I feel like that should be added to your list.

Thanks for reading!

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  9. Kokomers

Kokomers Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Didn't even make it on the list gang

melon and Sg_Voltage like this.
  10. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    also, ANO does have a discord, its public, we just can't post it on forums due to the advertising rules, if you want to message me on discord for it, Pally#0842, please do so!

ANO is apart of the alliances Hestia (a community alliance between ANO, ESI, LXA, and PUN) and Artemis (war alliance) made up of all the current massive land holding guilds on the map

ANO does have special ranks! we follow a scuffed version of GB with a parliament!

ANO's min level req is 40 now, just @IceResistance is slightly slow at updating our thread haha

Some other things that you should add to the board are the maximum days of inactivity before you're kicked from the guild, as that is something that should be kept in mind when applying to a guild.

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  11. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    umm ANO community guild FIRST
    war second

Also we do not go by the in-game hierarchy at all, so our entire ranking system would be special ranks.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    melon and Sg_Voltage like this.
  12. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    If you want to be added, message me your gmail and I can give you perms to make changes to the doc so you can add it :)

13. scorpionwiz

scorpionwiz Magi of the far lands MTL god and LN reader CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    spc is community main secondairy war, it says in our thread title, also we are lvl 58 and have custom ranks

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  14. Alseth

Alseth Leader of The Reil Mercenaries (Adk) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    great list! we don't have any alliances yet so could you change that?

we also require xp contributions of at least 1%

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  15. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    Fixed and Fixed (again)!

Alseth likes this.
  16. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can you add Foxerial to the list?

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  17. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    I didn't see a recruiting thread for them so that's why they're not there, I can add them but I 'm not sure it would be accurate, if you want to send me your email I can add you to the editor list and you can add it properly <3

18. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can you add
    TNI is a large level 61 war/community guild recruiting 50+ created 6/29/2016
    TNA is a large level 58 war/community guild recruiting 30+ created 12/21/2014
    both need discord account

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  19. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    man i am EXTREMELY curious where you got the Fox creation date from especially but a couple changes here for us if you could:
    -We were officially created as a community on June 2nd, 2014, the guild in-game disbanded in 2016 extremely briefly despite that but the community stayed intact and the in-game guild was remade very shortly after so we still consider that our original creation date
    -As many other large guilds, we put community before warring and dedicate more resources internally to maintain that
    -We have a suggested level requirement of 70, but with a very good app you can be considered at levels much lower
    -We also do require discord for membership
    -Our discord link isn't private, though as usual I can't post it due to forum restrictions so if you'd like to add it shoot me a dm on discord at Goden#2155 and I'll send it your way.

Pally and Sg_Voltage like this.
  20. Sg_Voltage

Minecraft:
    Just want to start off with a HUGE apology for fucking up the creation year for your guild, date was almost right but I had 20 instead of 16, that's my bad. Also, I had no idea that's when the guild started, If you want to go with the older date I'm happy to do that. All the other stuff should be fixed and I'll message you on discord. So sorry about that, but I appreciate the corrections, they make this project even better <3

Goden likes this.