Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Rant About Wynncraft Nether

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jacob32587_____, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob32587_____

Jacob32587_____ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, it’s Czytash I would like to make sort of a rant about the nether. If the content team listens or not I will still argue against and stay with my opinion. Let me start off with the unfairness of the Nether. I remember back then when it roamed with level 75’s and it was fun 20’s knew not to come in. So, Now I am a level 72 Warrior with Adventure Armour on and I use a ability on a person with thorns and it kills me? That seems absolutely wrong! You may argue that my Armour is bad but I use the ability and it kills me two times like how can you die two times when you’re already dead. Yes, you may also argue that this game is more focused on PVE then PVP but there’s a lot of people that enjoyed the PVP. Now I was talking to some fellow Wynn craft people they told me that “No level doesn’t matter in the Nether, But well, it kinda does because you have to have a good build to be good in the nether.” See that totally hypocritical because look what “Nether” says on the Wynn craft website “It is a constant PvP area where everybody deals a fixed amount of damage and do not have any defense bonus. It’s a fair, endless PvP arena.” So, why does it say this when a level one can’t even touch a level 70 without dieing more than one time? Now, dating back to my previous sentences. Yes, Wynn craft is known for it’s wonderful PVE. But, in respect I think that PVP should be known to because people are getting level 101 or 100 so fast. They have no quests and nothing to do but sit there in Detlas and get more LE. Now that seems boring to me but hey, maybe it isn’t. Back on the subject, you could maybe just make PVP more vivid like adding broadcasts saying “Blah Blah Is #1 this week in kills.” Let me start talking about builds in Wynn craft. Yes Builds are cool but when there’s builds that make you die more then 1 time that’s just insanely wrong! Builds should be totally shut down in the Nether and everyone have the EQUAL armor so no one can get one shot anymore. I think that a lot of low levels and high would enjoy the nether if it was actually fair…

Regards, Matthew Or Misclickinq (OLD VET)

2. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tl;dr
    the nether is bad cause everything is broken especially mytics
    people w/ 101s need to be banned
    kbai

SpadenadeZ1 likes this.
  3. NeonRider

NeonRider Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This should be in feedback

4. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's bad because it DOESNT ALLOW FOR FUCKING INTEL and the terrain is only good for certain builds; saniks for example always get stuck.

SpadenadeZ1, XavierEXE and orange0404 like this.
  5. Jacob32587_____

Jacob32587_____ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Welp this is about wynncraft so this is going here.

6. NinjaPro8000

NinjaPro8000 Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Nether is to sky wars as star was was to lord of the rings

7. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember when level 20's knew they could come in because levels didn't matter in the nether.

The info on the website about the nether is about the old nether.

#BringTheOldNetherBack

coolname2034 and XavierEXE like this.
  8. setery10

setery10 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    If they brought the old nether back either ids would be removed or ids get multiplied to rediculous levels and make it unfair for the lvl 100s

9. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Thank you for your feedback, but honestly we're probably not going to touch the nether and revamp it for a while until we understand what direction we want to take for PvP and figure out how to balance it correctly with the things we have.
    We are coming up with ideas and trying to figure out what to do, it just will take some time until we manage to figure out how to perfect it and make it work for everyone to the point that it is fun and works properly within the environment of Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.