1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Random Items Deleted

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Crussant, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crussant

    Crussant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Minecraft:
    I was playing the other day and grabbed some t3 powders from my ender chest and when I shift clicked them they disappeared. I went to put the powder on my armor and weapon and it wasn't in my inventory. I don't really care that t3 powder got deleted but I'm still questioning what happened, if someone can tell me that would be great! :)
     
  2. RemiDaYeen

    RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

    Messages:
    492
    Likes Received:
    1,455
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Which T3 powders disappeared?
    I'm constantly loot running and finding T3 powders, I don't have any interest in them soooo let me know which you need and I'll get them for you for free :)
     
  3. YummyPotatoes

    YummyPotatoes Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    25
    Trophy Points:
    30
    the server has been lagging more recently so that could be why, but i can give you some free t4 powder if you like just msg me
     
  4. Crussant

    Crussant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Minecraft:
    thank you guys for the offer, but since I posted that I have been grinding a lot and I have a ton of powder so I'm good, but tysm for the offer
     
    luckeyLuuk and RemiDaYeen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.