1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Questing Service

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Triquadian, Jan 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triquadian

    Triquadian You don't say?

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    15
    Looking for help with the following Quests:

    ~Hallowynn Quest
    ~Cluck Cluck
    _____________________________

    Message me about prices or Email to:
    [email protected]
    _____________________________

    I will only pay in Emeralds/Emerald Blocks
     
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  2. Kawaii__Turtle

    Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

    Messages:
    3,456
    Likes Received:
    2,203
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Should be in Planning Parlor not the trade market.
     
  3. Triquadian

    Triquadian You don't say?

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    15
    I mean... I am trading emeralds for a service...
     
  4. Kawaii__Turtle

    Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

    Messages:
    3,456
    Likes Received:
    2,203
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean this is STILL the Trade Market for GOODS not services. This would still go in the Planning Parlor.
     
  5. Linnyflower

    Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master

    Messages:
    3,474
    Likes Received:
    4,018
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How much will you pay
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.